Xbox console & controllee

Discus and support Xbox console & controllee in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday i thought i had an issue with my controller. It would randomly disconnect and then my game would proceed to disconnect as well. Ive now used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by helloimbaby, Feb 13, 2020 at 4:52 PM.

1. helloimbaby
    helloimbaby Guest

Yesterday i thought i had an issue with my controller. It would randomly disconnect and then my game would proceed to disconnect as well. Ive now used THREE different types of xbox controllers as well as batteries and this problem still persists. At this
    point im annoyed. I cant even get through a whole match of apex without disconnecting. Is it my console?? Why is this happening all of a sudden??

:)

2. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

You are most welcome. I hope it lasts.
  3. helloimbaby Win User

So far the controller has yet to shut off, i believe the reset worked. Thank you !!
  4. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Of course not. I just asked to bring us all together closer to the answer to your problem. Maybe it is a problem with your wireless conection on the console. Have you tried a factory reset with the option keep my games and apps?

Here.
  5. helloimbaby Win User

I did this and the problem is still occuring.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox console & controllee - Similar Threads - console controllee

2. Console Sync and Restart Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sync and Restart Issue: So I have been recently having a sync and reset issue where the sync button and the holding the power button for three seconds don't seem to work anymore and I don't know why. If anyone could help...
  3. Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console: At this point im pretty infuriated with microsoft, after pulling teeth i finally figured out what was wrong with my xbox controller suddenly disconnecting. I guess its something that has to do...
  4. Console laggy after full shutdown startup

in XboX Insiders
    Console laggy after full shutdown startup: Is anyone else's console unusable for up to 10 mins after turning it on from a full shutdown? Games and apps will not load with the error took to long to open The guide will not open just greys...
  5. Change xbox insider console, help.

in XboX Insiders
    Change xbox insider console, help.: This may have been asked but I couldn't easily find anything on it. I'm selling my old Xbox (in the insider program and my xcloud streaming console) to a friend. How to I change my insider xbox to...
  6. Turning on Xbox One console but it says “you’ll need internet for this”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning on Xbox One console but it says “you’ll need internet for this”: So I was going to turn on my Xbox One like Thursday *February 13, 2020* about 4:56 PM EST. Then when I was in the home screen, it says “You’ll need internet for this” even though my modem is...
  7. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...
  8. cannot change region for billing address on xbox360 console

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot change region for billing address on xbox360 console: seems to be only USA states available, so prevents online purchases 7df7ccc4-27e1-4408-961d-49e26ce9586c
  9. How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?: So this is the exact same question as here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-unsync-unpair-disconnect-a-wireless-xbox/65e9c144-a882-48a3-80aa-ba6bf8cf916b However none...
  10. Streaming games from other consoles with Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming games from other consoles with Xbox One: I don't know if this had been posted before, I've searched to no avail. In particular to streaming games from other consoles, I'll refer to Nintendo Switch since it has no option to stream to PC,...