Xbox console & controllee

Discus and support Xbox console & controllee in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday i thought i had an issue with my controller. It would randomly disconnect and then my game would proceed to disconnect as well. Ive now used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by helloimbaby, Feb 13, 2020.

1. helloimbaby
    helloimbaby Guest

Yesterday i thought i had an issue with my controller. It would randomly disconnect and then my game would proceed to disconnect as well. Ive now used THREE different types of xbox controllers as well as batteries and this problem still persists. At this
    point im annoyed. I cant even get through a whole match of apex without disconnecting. Is it my console?? Why is this happening all of a sudden??

:)

helloimbaby, Feb 13, 2020
  2. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

You are most welcome. I hope it lasts.
  3. helloimbaby Win User

So far the controller has yet to shut off, i believe the reset worked. Thank you !!
  4. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Of course not. I just asked to bring us all together closer to the answer to your problem. Maybe it is a problem with your wireless conection on the console. Have you tried a factory reset with the option keep my games and apps?

Here.
  5. helloimbaby Win User

I did this and the problem is still occuring.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox console & controllee - Similar Threads - console controllee

2. Why are you killing the Xbox Console Companion app on PC before you have a decent replacement?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are you killing the Xbox Console Companion app on PC before you have a decent replacement?: I got an update to the Console Companion app yesterday and all it did is kill the messaging feature of the app, on purpose, to try and get me to use the new Xbox app, which is somehow, even worse...
  3. How to remove an Xbox from "my console" choices

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove an Xbox from "my console" choices: Im trying to figure how to remove an ex girlfriends console from the "my consoles" choices and i cant seem to find a way to remove it. I had my Xbox account setup on her xbox long long ago and...
  4. How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming: Hello, I'm new to reddit but I have searched and can't find anything already on this recently. I've been trying to get into console or xCloud streaming from insiders menu, but I can't find it. Is...
  5. Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming: Good Day. I have been noticing whenever I stream my xbox onto my computer, I seem to get a ton of lag. The games I have noticed it a lot on are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza. Anyone have any...
  6. console pre-orders

in XBoX on Consoles
    console pre-orders: When will we be charged for our pre-orders? When do the consoles ship? 3956f983-bd08-4080-9b60-c33b962cb991
  7. Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console: So I have a xenon 360 with a few issues and the biggest one is controllers not properly syncing. I can turn on the console with any controller but thats it. If I try and sync it then it spins,...
  8. Xbox Cloud Transfer Between Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Transfer Between Consoles: Hi there. Could someone tell me if there's a way to solve the following problem: I have an Xbox One and often use backwards compatible games (from 360). I just played through The Walking Dead,...
  9. Console repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console repair: Hi, Im having troubles to reach the repair support in Mexico. Can someone help me with the phone number, link or mail to contact them? 5548782b-0bd8-42ad-94ca-4be15f5b7d3f
  10. Xbox Beta showing other consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta showing other consoles?: I downloaded the Xbox Beta app today and was surprised to find another console alongside my own. I can turn it on and control it and everything. According to Microsoft's website there are no other...