Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors

Discus and support Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community, I am having such a frustrating problem with xbox and fortnite. I’m going to explain as best as I can, only started happening to me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x i N e R d, Jul 9, 2019.

1. x i N e R d
    x i N e R d Guest

Hello community, I am having such a frustrating problem with xbox and fortnite. I’m going to explain as best as I can, only started happening to me a few days ago so please read all, sorry its a long post. Okay, so I load my xbox one s console up, load the
    fortnite game, load into a match, the rendering makes it impossible to play, buildings, trees not loading in, sometimes not even holding my pickaxe, going underneath the floor etc.. So I restart my fortnite game, then I get an xbox error saying taking too
    long to load. Then I have to hard power cycle reset the xbox and then restart this whole process. So frustrating.

Epic games makes it frustratingly hard to contact them about bugs/issues with the game, so much so that the ingame report button crashes the game every single time. Its not my internet, and in the pre-game fornite lobby, everything is fine.

Please please, can anyone suggest something that I can do?

:)

x i N e R d, Jul 9, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Thank you for the quick reply! As I said in my post, I have done numerous hard resets as you described, although I will try again and let you know the outcome.

Thank you.
    Could be a issue of the game and not your console. Did you tried the Epic Official Forums?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. x i N e R d Win User

Thank you for the quick reply! As I said in my post, I have done numerous hard resets as you described, although I will try again and let you know the outcome.

Thank you.
  5. DeftestStream57 Win User

FORTNITE WITH GOLD

Porque cuando entro fornite cuando aparece la pantalla de carga y despues me aparece error a iniciar con tu cuenta de xbox live intenta mas tarde

[Edit - Translation] -

Because when I enter fornite when the loading screen appears and then I get an error to start with your live xbox account try later
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Games taking to long to load error

Hi Starflyer,

That is a bit odd but either way, thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking
    the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel
    free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox console fornite rendering/taking to long to load errors - Similar Threads - console fornite rendering

2. Console appears to boot but nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console appears to boot but nothing happens: When starting the xbox it makes the regular noises, yet fails to provide any screen or connect to the wireless console. It keeps making the usual sound until I pull the power plug, though I've...
  3. How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console: Hi, I hope someone can post a solution for this as it's a little frustrating and strange. It can't be the first time someone has asked this question. I found only one other post on this and it...
  4. Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?: While streaming, Can I mute or disable the audio output from the console? Better would be simply disabling the HDMI output entirely. Scenario: Xbox is in (or adjacent to) a room where someone...
  5. Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удается сделать консоль домашней (Can not make the console home.) Xbox one X: Не удается привязать, консоль возникает ошибка " Не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще чуть позже." Количество активаций еще 2. Проблема появилась после полного сброса...
  6. my console erased everything from forza 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    my console erased everything from forza 4: I lost everything and now even when I turn it on I can't access xbox live on forza but I can on other games. As far as Forza it stripped everything from me. it was sncycing when it did it. Any...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for Console Pending: In 3 months ago I buy an Xbox Game Pass for Console in 1$ but don't know it will automatical get my money after 3 months 32$ how can I refund it. [img] [img]...
  8. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  9. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  10. Fornite says owned but can't find it anywhere on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite says owned but can't find it anywhere on my console: So I bought the free version of Fortnite through the xbox app on my phone. When on the xbox store on my console, I can't even find it and it is no where to be found in downloads or queue....