Xbox console restarts unexpectedly and I have to hard restart the console to get it going...

Discus and support Xbox console restarts unexpectedly and I have to hard restart the console to get it going... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the most recent alpha skip ahead update my Xbox has turned off unexpectedly I have made a feedback post on the feedback page submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dude-not-ready, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Xbox console restarts unexpectedly and I have to hard restart the console to get it going...

In the most recent alpha skip ahead update my Xbox has turned off unexpectedly I have made a feedback post on the feedback page

submitted by /u/dude-not-ready
    [link] [comments]

/u/dude-not-ready, Dec 11, 2019
  2. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Console restarts.

If you are using a HDMI cable, you will get to buy a HDMI AV adapter for the audio. Make sure you have the official one, as the one you have, doesn't seem to be the official one, that is why it isn't working properly,
    as it is confusing the TV, as you have a digital and analogue cable plugged in at the same time.

this
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

Console restarts.

this may be confusing the Monitor because of audio changes...
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Console Restarting?

That's because you have both a HDMI cable and the AV cable plugged in at the same time. One is digital and the other one is analogue, so it is "confusing" the TV.

You can either use only the AV cable, only the HDMI cable or buy the official HDMI adaptor, that way, you will be able to use both the HDMI cable and the AV adaptor for sound on a receiver or TV.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Problema console xboxone!!

Hey there IL C0L0MBIAN0,

It sounds like your console is restarting unexpectedly when the external hard drive is attached and working normally when it's not attached to the console. It's possible there is an issue with the external hard drive.

Try plugging it into another USB port on the console and let us know if that helps out!
  6. gds1972 Win User

Games will not start in preview program

Have you tried unplugging the external hard drive and then go to setting and ask the console to carry out a full restart once the console restarts plug the external hard drive back in to see if it then load your games on there.

If the problem persists after a restart I would suggest using the "Report and error" function listed in the console shut down menu and posting the issue in the preview forums.
Thema:

Xbox console restarts unexpectedly and I have to hard restart the console to get it going...

1. Xbox console restarts unexpectedly and I have to hard restart the console to get it going... - Similar Threads - console restarts unexpectedly

2. After XBOX One reset, i am not able to restart the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    After XBOX One reset, i am not able to restart the console: i was having problems with my XBOX One recently ; problems such as 1) Not able to use Media Player 2) not able to use/launch Netflix 3) Not able to buy/download new games (that are available...
  3. Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry, can't start game - Try restarting your console!: Is there a fix to this? I don't want to restart my Xbox everyday to play any game, and yet, I get the message every few days - wait 10 seconds, or literally restart the console. submitted by...
  4. UWP Apps not launching after consoles restarted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UWP Apps not launching after consoles restarted: Launching the app first time is fine. Restart the console then it wont launch again. No idea why. Happens to all apps. Xbox One. 7cef1097-ebed-4693-9c6f-fd3858918fba
  5. [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...: Bear with me as I'm bad at explaining..... like, really bad. Basically I connect my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox app so I can type with a keyboard. Ever since that was a feature, there was a bug...
  6. Sending message and console restarted

in XboX Insiders
    Sending message and console restarted: Was loading into game on destiny 2, tried sending a message. Screen went blank. Light on Xbox blinked twice repeatedly, then shut off. Alpha Ring submitted by /u/ToeKnee_Cool_Guy [link]...
  7. Restart console every time I want to connect to a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restart console every time I want to connect to a party: This has only occurred in the past week. Every time I turn my Xbox on from standby, I am unable to connect to parties, with the error message; “To chat in the party, you’ll need to make some...
  8. Xbox One S installed games disappear every time console restarts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S installed games disappear every time console restarts: This is for my friend really, he doesn't have access to other devices and what not. He has an Xbox One S that keeps erasing games/apps after it restarts. Xbox firmware update? Games deleted....
  9. Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console: When i go to add me people or message people the keyboard does not pop up and i cant hold the xbox home button down to restart and have to mannualy shut my xbox off and cant restart at all please...
  10. Console Unexpected Restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console Unexpected Restart: My Xbox randomly restarted moments after pausing the game. There was no expected restart time or no things that could have caused an unexpected restart. ca2d8932-850e-4c3d-8ab0-8cb97d0b31e4