Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...

Discus and support Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi On the 26th December 2021 I went to log on to my xbox to find a pop up claiming that my Xbox Live Account had been permanently banned from servers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jordana15, Jan 2, 2022.

1. jordana15
    jordana15 Guest

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...

Hi

On the 26th December 2021 I went to log on to my xbox to find a pop up claiming that my Xbox Live Account had been permanently banned from servers. I then went to check the xbox enforcement website to find that it said I have a 14 day suspension that is due to end on the 9th January 2022. I am wondering if anyone knows which one it is, is my account banned forever or will I get it back on the 9th Jan 2022. I have subscriptions and games that I have bought directly from the Xbox store as little as a month ago that I will never be able to get access to again if it is a permanent ban. This is not just a communication ban, I cannot log on to my account on any platform (Console, Desktop or Mobile).

I have tried asking Xbox for more info on this directly from the enforcement team but am yet to receive a reply. I would be grateful for any help and answers to this problem.

Thank you.

:)

jordana15, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jordana and Happy New Year, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor your account, and in cases made by Enforcement only they will be able to give you some position on your account.

You will see a large yellow box on the left with a yellow handshake icon inside. By clicking on the yellow handshake, you will have some options to appeal the suspension and lift it.

Please note that only suspensions of more than 24 hours can be appealed.

You will also receive an email to your associated email linked to your account detailing the suspension.
  3. SpoopyNooper Win User

Perm banned account for a first offense?

yes I've gone to the enforcement website but its telling me I have no prior offense and says I have no bans.

when I'm attempting to sign into my xbox it comes up with a message saying I'm permanently suspended hence my confusion
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Why I’m I still banned

It sounds like you have a console ban and also had a 14 day account suspension on top of it since console bans are not even eligible for case reviews but 14 day account suspensions are.. Console bans are also not 14 days. They are always permanent. Console
    bans also dont show up on the enforcement team site as they are not eligible for case reviews.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why I’m I still banned

Console bans are also not 14 days. They are always permanent. Console bans also dont show up on the enforcement team site as they are not eligible for case reviews.
    Console bans are not always permanent, but they are not as short as 14 days either. They're usually either 30 days or permanent.
  6. mad monkey04 Win User

Reason For My Xbox One Ban

haven't gotten any message,email or recent enforcement history on why im banned and i can see my xbox one is banned when i log onto it saying this console has been banned from live and it says its permanent also talking to 5+ staff members from support saying
    they can see the console has been banned on the 31 august
Thema:

1. Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14... - Similar Threads - console says account

2. I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to sign into my account as console says my account is added but it isn't on my...: I tried logging into my account today and it said there was a problem with my account so I hit "Fix Account" and ever since I've done that my Xbox doesn't show my account on the sign-in screen yet...
  3. Just wanted to say thank you so much! My Series X arrived today. Thank you console purchase...

in XboX Insiders
    Just wanted to say thank you so much! My Series X arrived today. Thank you console purchase...: Just wanted to say thank you so much! My Series X arrived today. Thank you console purchase pilot! submitted by /u/mweidner311 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game digitally on my console and it still says buy to own. Won't install even...: Contacted Microsoft support and they told me it's an emerging problem. They said the game would just show up in my library after the tech people fix the issue. Has anyone here experienced this? Is...
  5. Why is game chat on Xbox messed up saying “in console chat only” I cant talk with anyone on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is game chat on Xbox messed up saying “in console chat only” I cant talk with anyone on...: Every time i get in a game of fortnite i can almost never hear the orher person becsuse “console chat only” or something along those lines. Very very over it any solutions if not time to post the...
  6. XSX: every time I boot the console up it says: connect to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    XSX: every time I boot the console up it says: connect to Xbox live: For the past day I started getting this issue where every time my boot up the Xbox, it says “connect to Xbox live” on the dashboard home. The message stays on screen for like 30 seconds then...
  7. I cant log into my microsoft account on my console it keeps on saying that its already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant log into my microsoft account on my console it keeps on saying that its already...: If i can get help that would be nice 5db255da-806a-4b07-8035-c031289ad526
  8. My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.: I've tried these steps Delete my profile Clear system cache Restart console Redownload profile Here is where the issue comes up. Every time I try this step it gives the error "This email...
  9. Xbox console says account already exists after removal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console says account already exists after removal.: I was receiving an error signing in so i removed my account from the xbox. Now i am trying to re-sign into my account on the console and it says my email and account already exist. Therefore, it...
  10. Account has gold but console says i need to purchase it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has gold but console says i need to purchase it: Just bought an Xbox one, i don't have gold so put my brother's account on it and it say the gold expired last year whilst he can sign in on his Xbox and play with his mates online, I've removed...