Xbox Console Streaming issue.

Discus and support Xbox Console Streaming issue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do you need to be close to your xbox to use this service? I had it working in my house last night, in any room i was in. I got to work today, wanted to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaDWaSTeD, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:15 PM.

1. /u/MaDWaSTeD
    /u/MaDWaSTeD Guest

Do you need to be close to your xbox to use this service? I had it working in my house last night, in any room i was in. I got to work today, wanted to experiment with it before work starts, and it can't connect to my xbox. I restarted the app. Restarted my phone. I even had my wife turn the xbox on at home. Nothing helped. It keeps saying something along the lines of "can not connect at this time"

My wife said the internet is working just fine at home. And i have full mobile data service where i am. (I will check wifi service if i get some later)

Just curious to know if there is a distance factor between where you can play from. My job is less than 10 miles fromcl my home.

submitted by /u/MaDWaSTeD
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaDWaSTeD, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:15 PM
  2. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

Hi BrunoPaldetti,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are experiencing an issue when attempting to stream your Xbox One X's gameplay. Do you mind clarifying what exactly you are experiencing when attempting to stream? Are you only seeing the video of the stream without
    audio? Or only audio with no picture on stream. To troubleshoot common issues with your Xbox One X, try a

hard reset

Please keep us updated, we're eager to help.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Cant stream xbox one guide to my pc anymore

5. Mister Urkel Win User

Problems using Play To media streaming feature

Hey Kings,

Sorry to hear about the streaming issues you are having. Try this link involving

streaming to Xbox One

Reach back and let us know how it goes.
  6. KrisKarl Win User

Xbox One Smartglass Streaming

If your computer is powerful enough, and it's on the same wifi or network as your xbox then you should be able to see your Xbox console within the app and you should be able to test the streaming capabilities and if it's all good you can stream from the
    Xbox to the pc. My Xbox is close enough that I use my controller directly with the Xbox while streaming.

Which part are you having an issue with?
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Streaming issue. - Similar Threads - Console Streaming issue

2. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  3. I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.

in XboX Insiders
    I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.: Hi, recently I tried helping my bro get access to console streaming. I got him into xcloud a day later after registering. I already have access to console and cloud streaming. We use the same...
  4. Console streaming issue with controller firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issue with controller firmware?: Hi I originally posted this to /r/Xbox one and was recommended to post here. The issue I seem to be running across is whenever I try to set up the ability to console stream to my phone, my...
  5. Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming cannot locate xbox. Anyone have this issue? The enable button never pops up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/lopgan121 [link] [comments]
  6. Console streaming issues

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issues: I have two major issues with the console streaming preview. My one x and Galaxy s10 are on the same home network, and I always get the "console not available" error. Ive ran the preview...
  7. Issue with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with console streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/get_lit_420 [link] [comments]
  8. Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue: Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue (or I'm doing something wrong) with the Xbox button on their controller while using the console streaming. When I'm in a game and I...
  9. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  10. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?: Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it. 3bfbc75f-5275-42ed-93e3-1f0091b1d2b5