Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted

Discus and support Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Calling all Insiders! We’ve heard your feedback, reviewed your bug reports, and took a look at the data. As of today, the network latency requirements... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XB1R_Hypnos, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted

Calling all Insiders! We’ve heard your feedback, reviewed your bug reports, and took a look at the data. As of today, the network latency requirements for setting up Xbox Console Streaming are being adjusted. Customers with a tested network latency of 150 ms or less will now be able to set up Console Streaming!

To see if your Xbox qualifies, follow the steps from Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) to get started. If you still don't qualify, please review the following page: Understanding the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) readiness test results.

submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos
    [link] [comments]

/u/XB1R_Hypnos, Feb 6, 2020
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

using lenovo laptop as a monitor for xbox

Install the xbox app and stream your console to the laptop. Both must be on the same same network and windows 10 is required.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

I tried it, and couldnt get pass the latency test. That is with FttN and an avg 80 Mbps download speed
    I believe they adjusted the latency requirement.

Try doing the test again. I have FttP and failed test, but learnt that pressing

LT,LB,RT,RB simultaneously, allows continuing setup if all other requirements are met except latency.
  4. TheRedDevil84 Win User

Lag in multiplayer games.

As the help page I mentioned says that streaming video requires the same latency as online gaming, I will add that streaming in HD from Netflix and Amazon instant video works perfectly.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

how to play x box one games on my pc bought from x box

Like Smwutches has said, this is not a play anywhere title. However there is a process called Game streaming, which lets you play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network. So If
    the xbox and pc (win 10 pc that is) are on the same network you can stream the game. It does suffer a bit of latency or delay , but the better the in home network the better the quality. Here is more info on what it is and how to do it https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Problemas com o ping do app xbox no windows 10[Translation-Problems with the ping of the Xbox app on Windows 10]

Thema:

Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted

1. Xbox Console Streaming network latency requirements adjusted - Similar Threads - Console Streaming network

2. How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to get into xCloud or Console Streaming: Hello, I'm new to reddit but I have searched and can't find anything already on this recently. I've been trying to get into console or xCloud streaming from insiders menu, but I can't find it. Is...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Lag when streaming: Good Day. I have been noticing whenever I stream my xbox onto my computer, I seem to get a ton of lag. The games I have noticed it a lot on are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Forza. Anyone have any...
  4. Console Streaming - unable to access outside network

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming - unable to access outside network: Hello everyone! Just wanted to start off by saying: I've used the search button and wasn't able to find a solution for my issue. I've been trying to figure out why I cannot access my console...
  5. Console streaming xbox one s network issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Console streaming xbox one s network issues: Hello i have a one s. When i do console streaming for example dark souls 3, i see on the screen of my smartphone icon of wifi that says me that connection is lower power. Why? I have a router...
  6. Streaming console on same network

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming console on same network: When I stream my Xbox one X to my PC using the console companion app, I get intermittent black screens while playing.. It makes it unplayable. Is this a common problem?...
  7. Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming - Network latency: Hi All, When I try and enable Console Streaming (Alpha ring) on my Xbox One X it performs a few tests before it will turn on. All the tests are "green tick" for me except for the "Network...
  8. Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?: I've been struggling with double NAT forever with the internet provider I have because their limiting control with your own connection, is there some way to bypass needing a NAT type moderate or...
  9. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  10. Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming works perfect for me but not for my brother even on the same network.: I have a Xbox One X, and I set up Xcloud, and I have had no issues thus far. I told my brother about it, and he set it up on his original xbox, and was able to get it to work of Wifi and on LTE...