Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

Discus and support Xbox console streaming to mobile help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrRainbowManMan, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the game streaming app, and im in the Xbox build preview thing. but the instructions on the website are unclear, #3 says 'follow the steps in the app to pair your Xbox one console, android devices, and Xbox wireless controller with Bluetooth' i checked both apps the streaming app has no instructions and seems to be a middleman to take you to the instructions site and the insider preview has a little more instructions but not on how to stream to your phone. so I was hoping someone can help me, I have everything I need, I just can't figure out how to set it up.

submitted by /u/MrRainbowManMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrRainbowManMan, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

xbox app for Mac computers

They are working on Xbox play anywhere, including streaming Xbox games on mobile devices.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to use your mobile device to use Xbox Console Streaming.

In order for you to be able to use this, you will need to install the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    on your console, and update your console to use at least the
    Omega ring.

This will in turn allow you to configure your console from a new option in your
    Devices & streaming to allow you to set-up Console streaming.

This should then allow you to see your console in the Console streaming section of the
    Xbox Game Streaming app.

You should be able to find more info on this on the
    Xbox Game Streaming Support Hub

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Audio CD App

i stream my music from my mobile to my xbox one
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Using xbox360 stored files with XBox Music client/collection...possible?

Hi there Kev,

I don't believe it's possible to stream from locally stored music from your console to mobile devices.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
Thema:

Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

1. Xbox console streaming to mobile help. - Similar Threads - console streaming mobile

2. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  3. Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming: I am at my wits end. I haven't been able to get my app on my phone to give me a list of games on my home console. I can access the games that they have preloaded for the Cloud streaming but i want...
  4. I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming: I over Cloud Streaming games but I went to set up console streaming and my Xbox won't push more than 1.99/mbs for upload. My connection tested 300/Mbs Down 12/mbs Up. I have opened all the...
  5. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  6. Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error latencia game streaming console en Latinoamérica (chile): Hola, el 17 de enero se anunció la llegada de Xbox streaming console a varios más países incluyendo el mío chile. Ya era insider de hace tiempo y esperaba que esta función llegará a mi país, pero...
  7. Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the PC App "Xbox Console Companion"'s console streaming limited to "in-network"? Is...: The Android app's big feature is remotely playing your Xbox. I have a Surface Go that I'd really like to stream my Xbox to while I'm on a business trip. Is this supported? submitted by...
  8. Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.: When Im using mobile data..... XCloud games run great. No major problems there. However, I CANNOT connect to my xbox for console streaming. It sees my Xbox and has the connect button but always...
  9. Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices: I have posted this issue in the mega thread, and have left feedback, but wanted to create my own thread to report this issue again. Firstly, due to the time I spend away from home, console...
  10. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...