Xbox console

Discus and support Xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x will randomly turn off and get hot and my vents are not blocked there is good airflow but yet every once in awhile it will just do that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chanman2399, Oct 24, 2019.

1. chanman2399
    chanman2399 Guest

Xbox console

My xbox one x will randomly turn off and get hot and my vents are not blocked there is good airflow but yet every once in awhile it will just do that is there solution at all?

:)

chanman2399, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

xbox console

Hi CausalSpring6,

What exactly are you attempting to accomplish by connecting your Xbox 360 console to your PC? Are you just trying to use the display? Is it a laptop? Desktop? All-in-one?

Let us know the details, and we can go from there.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox console

Hi KatrinaC,

sorry to hear. You talking about the Classic XBOX? Reformatting the hard drive will remove all data on the memory unit, once that is complete you can run the "Initial setup" for the console found under the System Settings. Just be aware, if you wish
    to reformat the hard drive you will need the console's serial number and this can be found under "System Info", via the System Settings and then console settings.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox console

Hi Katrina,

To do a factory rest of the console try these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games &
        apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

For additional information use this link How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

XBOX ON CONSOLE

If you're looking for a hub for the console your best bet would be to check your local gaming store or an online service such as Amazon. However, some external hard drives do have USB ports that you can connect other devices to as well.

Be aware though that these devices will put a strain on the USB port that they are plugged into
  6. LGN illicitguid Win User

Xbox on consoles

I just needed to get a new usb cord thanks for the help
Thema:

Xbox console

1. Xbox console - Similar Threads - console

2. Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e: Need help getting console streaming to work. I'm an insider, don't need updates, and I have checked all of the threads on this subreddit. Game streaming app tells me I'm not an insider and I can't...
  3. Xbox Console - Pending Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console - Pending Order: Hello Everyone, Over a month ago I purchased a Xbox so that I could have something to play inside my college dorm when I move in this fall. The money already been withdrawn from my account since...
  4. XBOX One X Logo flashing on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X Logo flashing on console: Whenever the console is on, the XBOX Logo will flash for a few seconds or even a few minutes randomly. I'm not syncing the controller, it just does it automatically and is very annoying. I tried a...
  5. How long did it take you to get to console preview?

in XboX Insiders
    How long did it take you to get to console preview?: So I'm just curious how long it took some of you to get to the console preview band of the insider hub, yo user I've been on beta for a little over two & a half years now and I'm looking to move...
  6. Xbox console users can not find my gamer tag in search

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console users can not find my gamer tag in search: Xbox console users are unable to find my gamer tag during a search. PC users however can find my gamer tag in the companion app but not in the game bar app. Ideas ??????...
  7. My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.: Tried ward wiring with the USB and bluetooth. Bought a brand new controller and that one won't connect either. I have tried power cycling to no avail. Any suggestions or advice? The Microsoft FAQ...
  8. Xbox Console Companion will not stop displaying my game info on their website no matter...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion will not stop displaying my game info on their website no matter...: I have gone into Xbox privacy settings and set everything to Block. I have Set my PC to block all background apps. I do not have the Xbox game bar running (so windows G) will not open up anything...
  9. Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?: Hard resetting doesnt fix it, it just goes away after like an hour submitted by /u/mo-par [link] [comments]
  10. Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?: With the preview app being removed, I havent heard much about what will happen to Console Streaming on Android. I use that more than xcloud, although that might change as they add more games. Ive...