Xbox console

Discus and support Xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x will randomly turn off and get hot and my vents are not blocked there is good airflow but yet every once in awhile it will just do that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chanman2399, Oct 24, 2019.

1. chanman2399
    chanman2399 Guest

Xbox console

My xbox one x will randomly turn off and get hot and my vents are not blocked there is good airflow but yet every once in awhile it will just do that is there solution at all?

:)

chanman2399, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

xbox console

Hi CausalSpring6,

What exactly are you attempting to accomplish by connecting your Xbox 360 console to your PC? Are you just trying to use the display? Is it a laptop? Desktop? All-in-one?

Let us know the details, and we can go from there.
  3. LGN illicitguid Win User

Xbox on consoles

I just needed to get a new usb cord thanks for the help
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox on consoles

If it is connected via a standard USB C type cord you can try a different one however if it is still under warranty you may want to return if you think that's the right thing to do.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox console

Hi KatrinaC,

sorry to hear. You talking about the Classic XBOX? Reformatting the hard drive will remove all data on the memory unit, once that is complete you can run the "Initial setup" for the console found under the System Settings. Just be aware, if you wish
    to reformat the hard drive you will need the console's serial number and this can be found under "System Info", via the System Settings and then console settings.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox console

Hi Katrina,

To do a factory rest of the console try these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games &
        apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

For additional information use this link How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
Thema:

Xbox console

1. Xbox console - Similar Threads - console

2. PS4 Controller with Console Streaming??

in XboX Insiders
    PS4 Controller with Console Streaming??: Has anyone tried to use console streaming with a PS4 controller? My Xbox controller doesnt have bluetooth and I really don't want to go buy a new Xbox controller just for this. submitted by...
  3. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  4. Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is console streaming geo restricted? I understand about xCloud, but if console...: Sorry if I'm confused, I thought it was like Ps4's remote play. Can anyone elaborate? submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox not showing enable when setting up new console.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not showing enable when setting up new console.: Before anyone says it I have given feedback. Just enquiring if anyone else has similar issue. Tia submitted by /u/SumkindaHippie [link] [comments]
  6. console hdd failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    console hdd failures: My Xbox One X 1TB is having hdd failures do to a system update failing and now I cannot install games to the internal hdd otherwise my console will fail to start-up. Since this issue was caused by...
  7. 2 games, 1 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 games, 1 console: My son has NHL2019 on our Xbox. But he takes it to his mom's every other week. If I have my own copy of the game, can I play it on the same console? Or will it screw things up? In other words, 2...
  8. Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared: Hi, Our Son has an Xbox account under it we have set up an account for our daughter. Last week our daughter xboxone broke down. We bought an Xbox one S instead. The new console came with 3 games -...
  9. Xbox console companion party not starting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion party not starting: I cannot start nor join any xbox parties on the console companion app for windows 10. No error code is displayed, nor is it a problem with my network or my xbox account (I have tried to create...
  10. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

in XboX Insiders
    bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming: it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it...