Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games

Discus and support Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, so to let you guys in on the situation, basically 2 years ago i bought a used Xbox with a couple games on ebay for a really good price. And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edgy Asian105, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:23 AM.

1. Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games

Hello all, so to let you guys in on the situation, basically 2 years ago i bought a used Xbox with a couple games on ebay for a really good price. And I have noticed that this xbox has trouble sometimes playing graphic intensive multiplayer games. For example,
    i used to be able to play Overwatch, fortnite, and other multiplayer games back in the day, and it was
    fine. Meaning it wouldn’t ever crash, and if it lagged it was because if the Wifi. But here’s the catch. Whenever I play the online version of GTA5, it tends to crash alot more often. I noticed
    this earlier likes months ago, and over the last couple of weeks I have tried played with an External cooling fan hooked up specifically for cooling down the xbox. I did this because i noticed everytime it crashed the xbox vents would be piping hot as well,
    so i thought it was an overheating issue. But the only difference it made was that i could play for longer periods of times
    by myself on GTA Online. And even with that there were times where it still crashed, and then xbox would say “error, this game could not be found, please reinstall and try again“ when i tried re launching it. Also,
    whenever i played people in real time in gta online, you could always bet money that the xbox would crash at some point, and you’d be right. I even noticed that the xbox would crash in certain places too consistently, like after a cutscene, or whenever i crashed
    the car in game, etc. Lastly, when playing Gta online there would be frequent lag spikes, where my game would freeze on a frame for 5-10 seconds, and then eventually, the screen would respond and continue to show the game animations. So all of these points
    lead me to conclude that there is either a problem with the amount of RAM my Xbox has, or the quality of the graphics card. Because i have asked around and no one else has this serious of an issue, and the cooling fan didn’t fully solve this problem as i had
    hoped. Thus this leads me to believe this is a hardware issue. However, i checked my Xbox’s serial number and
    sadly isn’t replaceable by a warranty. Thus, i would like to ask this community for help in how to fix this, and whether or not my diagnosis is accurate. I would prefer not to buy an Xbox,
    but i would also like to be able to play GTA Online without interruptions.

Thank you guys for your patience and time.

:)

Edgy Asian105, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  2. ttttubby Win User

This sounds like a heat issue. If all else fails open it up and use a can of compressed air to clean out any dust bunnies. You might also do well to remove the heat sink clean it and apply new thermal paste.
  3. Wrecker-F2CF2CCC-A07 Win User

What are your thoughts on the black ops 3 beta?

It's pretty horrible; really don't like the direction they went with the multiplayer and the beta constantly freezes and crashes.
  4. Cetrie TS Win User

Xbox 360 S Console Keeps Freezing.

I am having a problem where my Xbox will work normally and then crashing (screen freeze), forcing me to turn off my console.

I empty the system cache memory but there is no guarantee that will stop it from crashing. I had to stop playing Dynasty Warriors 8 because i couldn't play it without crashing constantly playing that game.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Legendary Anthem?

I've only played 3 hours of the game, and it constantly crashed while doing so, so I gave up, never played it since.
  6. Elektro115 Win User

Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]

Now, I've another issue. It's when I try to play Horde or Multiplayer, it crashes when I create a lobby...
Thema:

1. Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games - Similar Threads - constantly crashing playing

2. Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X: So for at least two months Minecraft constantly crashes on my Xbox one X. We have now lost at least 3 worlds to it crashing during loading but it normally crashes after loading and playing...
  3. Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it...: Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it manages to load them. User Interface is laggy and stutters. help? 945be965-e4c4-4897-8d89-245f596419b0
  4. Games constantly freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games constantly freezing and crashing: For the past week or so I've been experiencing this constant problem with the games I'm playing where they just randomly freeze and crash, I've been trying to figure out what it was for a while....
  5. 6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly: I have a 6 month old xbox1 one that I had to do a factory reset on due to constant hanging and crashes. After factory reset I couldn't login so I made another account. Now I can get into new...
  6. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...
  7. Xbox One S Digital Constantly losing Internet Connection and Random Crashing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S Digital Constantly losing Internet Connection and Random Crashing: Xbox One S Digital Constantly losing Internet Connection and Random Crashing Yeah I tried the above and it didn't fix anything. I'll probably head to the store to replace it tomorrow and see how...
  8. Xbox X constantly freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X constantly freezing and crashing: I've had my Xbox x for around a year now but in the last 3 months of having it it has slowly gotten slower and more buggy. in the recent month or 2 i haven't been able to play for over ten minuets...
  9. constant crashes with DCOM 10016 errors. Play 2 games, crash, reload, repeat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    constant crashes with DCOM 10016 errors. Play 2 games, crash, reload, repeat.: This did not happen before the anniversary update. Now it crashes alot. 17 times just today with: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM...
  10. xbox one s crashes constantly at Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 Demo other games seldom played

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s crashes constantly at Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 Demo other games seldom played: Hello, i play mostly Forza Horizon 3. Often there crashes when I finish the session and go to the festival. Then there is suddenly a freeze frame, a common tone and then the xbox goes back to...