Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games

Discus and support Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a repeat issue where my xbox one randomly uninstalled games. At first it was one or two, but this last week I've lost 13 games. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ekorider, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Ekorider
    Ekorider Guest

I'm having a repeat issue where my xbox one randomly uninstalled games. At first it was one or two, but this last week I've lost 13 games. This is becoming an issue as my slow internet makes redownloading these games take days or weeks. This is becoming
    severely frustrating and no one seems to have any good asnwers.

:)

Ekorider, Nov 7, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

this is probably due to game updates cancelling.

if you have automatic updates turned on and something happens to cause the update to cancel then the game is uninstalled.

this could be happening as a result of your "slow internet".

you could turn off auto updates to prevent updates from starting so that they don't get cancelled in the background while you are playing something else. this will be ok for solo games but online games will require you to manually update them before you
    can play them.

this guide might help with getting a better connection which might help prevent updates from cancelling

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

hope this helps
  3. I Daft I Win User

xbox freeze when connect xbox live

Yes i've tried, i've deleted the file in the HDD, and deleted it from the downloading list and then my xbox works fine.

(seems to be an issue when the xbox downloads this file it makes it freeze (any other game/file works by the way) that's why when it connects to the xbox live it freezes constantly)

As I said, thing is i've bought the game, i'd like to find a way to make it work... :(
  4. seganarch Win User

Problems for home Wifi when Xbox One Is wired into network

Having issues with the XBOX One Downloading Constantly (5MB or Better) even with it powered off. is there any reason it would be Downloading Constantly?
  5. Magusarcan Win User

Trouble downloading Skyrim

Well after constantly starting the download up again after each time it stopped, with no deletions, the completion rate began to slowly increase. It took about an hour per 1% until it hit 28% after which it continued at a normal download speed.
  6. DigitalBugle828 Win User

Can't purchase a game.

It might be because of the demand of people constantly downloading the game. I personally think that it is a xbox glitch. Sadly it wasen't fixed in the April update.
Thema:

1. Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games - Similar Threads - constantly deleting downloaded

2. Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC: For the past week I've been getting disconnected from any online session i'm in after around 5 minutes or whenever i enter a property and I can't find a single solution that works. I've done the...
  3. erro constante com código de erro:80072741[constant error with error code: 80072741]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    erro constante com código de erro:80072741[constant error with error code: 80072741]: quando tento entrar pra baixa um aplicativo ou um jogo está dando esse erro, e pede pra tentar mais tarde. como corrige esse erro? Está grave esse problema. [Translation - when I try to download...
  4. External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...: I once again switched my console to instant-on to see if this was silently addressed, but alas (and unsurprisingly) it has not. My most recent previous post did not get any response again, not...
  5. Constant notifications on Xbox Live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant notifications on Xbox Live!: Hello! I recently joined a club on Xbox Live, and after being accepted into the club I have often been receiving notifications from people who add me as a friend or follow my profile, it happens...
  6. Constant Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Freezing: My xbox is constantly freezing possibly every 5 minutes I'm on. It never allows me to do anything because its freezing. However, I get the feeling it's only on the games I have downloaded, I have...
  7. Xbox one constant error messege

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one constant error messege: My xbox keeps giving me an error code saying the game or app took too long to start the code is 0x8027025a ive tried restarting the console ive held the power button for 10 seconds and unpluged...
  8. My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...

in XboX Insiders
    My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ralphy2142 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox constantly tells me to delete my saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly tells me to delete my saved games: My xbox constantly tells me to delete my saved games, when I do and it restarts my xbox it then gives me an error loop to the restart or fix screen and I have to do a hard reset to get back to the...
  10. How do I delete the constant reminder that I haven't completed an accidentally re-opened ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete the constant reminder that I haven't completed an accidentally re-opened ...: How do I delete the constant reminder to complete an accidentally re-started X-BOX Jigsaw without finishing it? I accidentally re-opened a HARD Jigsaw that I had already completed, but didn't...