Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games

Discus and support Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a repeat issue where my xbox one randomly uninstalled games. At first it was one or two, but this last week I've lost 13 games. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ekorider, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

1. Ekorider
    Ekorider Guest

I'm having a repeat issue where my xbox one randomly uninstalled games. At first it was one or two, but this last week I've lost 13 games. This is becoming an issue as my slow internet makes redownloading these games take days or weeks. This is becoming
    severely frustrating and no one seems to have any good asnwers.

:)

2. AridLizard Win User

this is probably due to game updates cancelling.

if you have automatic updates turned on and something happens to cause the update to cancel then the game is uninstalled.

this could be happening as a result of your "slow internet".

you could turn off auto updates to prevent updates from starting so that they don't get cancelled in the background while you are playing something else. this will be ok for solo games but online games will require you to manually update them before you
    can play them.

this guide might help with getting a better connection which might help prevent updates from cancelling

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution

hope this helps
  3. I Daft I Win User

xbox freeze when connect xbox live

Yes i've tried, i've deleted the file in the HDD, and deleted it from the downloading list and then my xbox works fine.

(seems to be an issue when the xbox downloads this file it makes it freeze (any other game/file works by the way) that's why when it connects to the xbox live it freezes constantly)

As I said, thing is i've bought the game, i'd like to find a way to make it work... :(
  4. seganarch Win User

Problems for home Wifi when Xbox One Is wired into network

Having issues with the XBOX One Downloading Constantly (5MB or Better) even with it powered off. is there any reason it would be Downloading Constantly?
  5. Magusarcan Win User

Trouble downloading Skyrim

Well after constantly starting the download up again after each time it stopped, with no deletions, the completion rate began to slowly increase. It took about an hour per 1% until it hit 28% after which it continued at a normal download speed.
  6. DigitalBugle828 Win User

Can't purchase a game.

It might be because of the demand of people constantly downloading the game. I personally think that it is a xbox glitch. Sadly it wasen't fixed in the April update.
Thema:

1. Xbox constantly deleting downloaded games - Similar Threads - constantly deleting downloaded

2. Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Messaging Issues on Console Companion: I have fought issues with sending messages on the PC App for some time now with no rhyme or reason as to why it works for a few minutes then fails with the "we can't show your friends right now -...
  3. Can we stop the constant updates please!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we stop the constant updates please!: I only play once a month or every other month and every time I turn my xbox one on it needs to update before I can play. It's very annoying and by the time it finishes it's hour long update I no...
  4. Console is constantly Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is constantly Crashing: Why is it not being acknowledged as a "known issue" that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is crashing people's console several times per session? I know for a fact that it's being discussed and...
  5. Constant Crashes to Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Crashes to Dashboard: As stated above, over the past week or two I'm having the issue of games crashing to the dashboard on xbox one x. Its not something that's happened before like this. Its over multiple games and my...
  6. Constant logging in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant logging in to Xbox Live: I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and I wanted to play some games from the collection. Unfortunately, I cannot use Xbox app and either play games downloaded from Microsoft Store, because...
  7. Constant controller disconnect?

in XboX Insiders
    Constant controller disconnect?: Alpha skip ahead here, just wondering if anyone else has issue with their controllers randomly disconnecting. I’ve gone through a few steps like updating everything, and resets just to see if...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Constant Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Constant Crashing: I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 recently.My game is perfect and it runs without problems except crashing.I'll play the game normally, and it will crash after I've played the game for 10 to 30...
  9. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  10. How do I delete the constant reminder that I haven't completed an accidentally re-opened ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete the constant reminder that I haven't completed an accidentally re-opened ...: How do I delete the constant reminder to complete an accidentally re-started X-BOX Jigsaw without finishing it? I accidentally re-opened a HARD Jigsaw that I had already completed, but didn't...