Xbox controler

Discus and support Xbox controler in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The up and down has switched on my controller how do I fix? 8f2ec4a1-8608-46cf-bb06-718fc535b16b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Player555426808, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xbox controler

The up and down has switched on my controller how do I fix?

:)

Player555426808, Nov 7, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
Thema:

Xbox controler

1. Xbox controler - Similar Threads - controler

2. No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update: This started today - no matter which controller I use on my Xbox One X - the controller does NOT respond on the dashboard. As I also have a USB-Keyboard connected I started a game - IN the game...
  3. No controller response after console streaming session

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after console streaming session: Hello! Today I ran into an issue where after playing around with console streaming and xCloud streaming, coming back to console streaming caused my controller inputs other than the guide button...
  4. xbox 1 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 controller issue: hi please please please can anybody help me?? i am now on my 10th xbox1 controller,, and yet again i have got the error message "cannot detect headset for these people go to settings" error. I...
  5. Beast Quest issue - controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beast Quest issue - controller not working: Hi, posting here to see if anyone has a similar issue. I purchased the game Beast Quest for my son and installed it ok. The game starts, I choose 'new game' (A), select a new game slot and then...
  6. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: So this is my second elite controller and the Exact same part has become loose due to how flimsy the controller is made. This is my third controller in total and all of them have had the exact...
  7. Xbox one controller not working on gears of war 5 Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller not working on gears of war 5 Windows 10: Hey, i recently bought gears of war 5 for my Windows 10 pc just as i did with gears of war 4, unfortunately it seems that my xbox one controller is not recognized by the game. I played gears of...
  8. Xbox One X: Controller connects but is useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Controller connects but is useless: I dont know what the problem is. I am apart of the Xbox Insider skip ahead group. I recently turned my console to Instant-On to be able to do the project x cloud preview streaming(which never...
  9. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: I have an 11 month old elite controller that doesn't always turn on the xbox and the right thumb stick is starting to drift. 7f4a9c1e-0690-4b9a-bf9f-d9e86191766d
  10. Controller deadzones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller deadzones: So I was playing black ops 2 the other day and noticed that my deadzones were off. Whenever I move my stick, instead of instantaneously, half a second later the camera would move. I tried multiple...