Xbox Controller adapter for pc not connecting on startup

Discus and support Xbox Controller adapter for pc not connecting on startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i shut my pc off and turn it back on, and try to turn on my xbox controller, it blinks indefinitely as if not connected. but then when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CamBaMs MonkeY, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Xbox Controller adapter for pc not connecting on startup

Every time i shut my pc off and turn it back on, and try to turn on my xbox controller, it blinks indefinitely as if not connected. but then when i unplug the adapter and plug it back in the computer recognizes it and the controller connects fine. i dont want to have to put that much stress on my usb port removing the adapter so much. any ideas? i feel like its an issue of the pc not recognizing the adapter is plugged in on startup. any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

CamBaMs MonkeY, Aug 4, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, CamBaMs. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I would suggest you to try to reinstall the adapter driver. Please go to Start > Search and click on Device manager. Search for the adapter driver, right click on it and select Uninstall. Restart your computer with the adapter unplugged. After the restart, plug the adapter and the computer will install the driver again.

See if the issue persists and please let me know.
  4. xI Josiah Ix Win User

Xbox One S controller for Windows 10

To connect the controller to the PC are you using a bluetooth connection or the xbox wireless adapter?
  5. )(())( Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

i know this is his question but he said elite controller to a adapter not a regular xbox one controller on the link it says how to connect adapter from pc to xbox one controller he needs a elite controller adapter because all he is finding is regular xbox
    one adapters to pc which he stated do not work for his elite controller
  6. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller adapter for pc not connecting on startup - Similar Threads - Controller adapter connecting

2. Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...: Come on Microsoft fix this or I will keep ordering controller and then asking for a refund indefinitely. After the last windows update, the controller stopped working. It connects to the dongle...
  3. Can I press the buttons of Xbox adaptive controller with my feet or do I need to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I press the buttons of Xbox adaptive controller with my feet or do I need to connect...: Long story short, I need only a foot pedal and found out that Xbox adaptive controller is reliable device. Can I use it exclusively as a foot pedal? Thanks 92440240-70b6-4b66-9e64-a19979e46e8d
  4. XBOX ONE controller won't connect to Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (model 1790) after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE controller won't connect to Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 (model 1790) after...: They both just blink until they time out. Over and over. My understanding is the driver is built into Windows. I've tried removing the driver and device from Device Manager and then restarting....
  5. Connecting a logitech extreme 3d pro to an xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting a logitech extreme 3d pro to an xbox adaptive controller: Hi. I bought the logitech extreme 3d pro as it was the only available joystick listed as compatible with the XAC but for some reason it is not working with it. I'm aware that the mappable buttons...
  6. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joysticks not connecting to Xbox Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joysticks not connecting to Xbox Adaptive Controller: Despite plugging them in and making sure the devices worked separately on their own, I can't seem to get them to cooperate together. The sticks (I have one for the right hand and one for the left)...
  7. xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 controller won't connect to xbox Wireless adapter for Windows 10: Hi, I have an Xbox360 wireless controller and the receiver stopped working (no green light) so I bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. I have the driver installed and have the 'Xbox...
  8. Xbox one controller with wireless adapter stopped working Windows 10, cannot connect.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller with wireless adapter stopped working Windows 10, cannot connect.: I've been send a second controller twice, neither works. I've chated for hours yesterday with somebody and was told it's the wireless adapter the problem, The controller problem is ; The adapter...
  9. My Xbox Controller Wireless Adapter wont connect to the controller or nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Controller Wireless Adapter wont connect to the controller or nothing: So I have my wireless adapter for my xbox one controller plugged into the side of my pc, and whenever I turn my chair it gets like move side to side (like im hitting it back and forth) and when it...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter dropping connection to Xbox One / Xbox Series X controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter dropping connection to Xbox One / Xbox Series X controller (Windows 10): Xbox Wireless Adapter (Microsoft Official) began dropping connection to controller. Connection is dropped 1-10 minutes from beginning game. Tested games include Control and Burnout Paradise The...