Xbox controller. Automatic disconnect .

Discus and support Xbox controller. Automatic disconnect . in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we make it a feature where your xbox controller doesn't turn off automatically? Sucks when you leave it idle and come back to a full disconnect.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bobby682, May 18, 2020.

1. /u/Bobby682
    /u/Bobby682 Guest

Can we make it a feature where your xbox controller doesn't turn off automatically? Sucks when you leave it idle and come back to a full disconnect. For example, in GTA 5 if your controller disconnects at any given time, you will be kicked out of the server after 1 minute and 30 seconds of a controller disconnect.

submitted by /u/Bobby682
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bobby682, May 18, 2020
  2. KevinD79 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live every 10-30 minutes after 10/23/12 update

I am having this problem also. It doesn't automatically reconnect. I have to hit the xbox button on my controller and choose sign in every time it disconnects me. I never had it disconnect me before the october software upgrade.
  3. Jrocker23 Win User

Very bizarre second controller issue.

4. Gas 404 Win User

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?

The controller is up to date. On initial setup, it will automatically downlod the latest firmware. Got the controller last week. But I suspect the case is with the console, not the controller, because the headset disconnects at the same time as the controller
    does.
  5. Broward Blvd Win User

Xbox Updates

That is very odd. I haven’t seen an xbox update in a while. If you have automatic downloads on, it should download automatically if you are offline. If your wifi disconnects, it won’t automatically download.
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Powering Up Xbox One Console Using Controller Issue

I suggest you connect the usb cable of the controller to console first so it won't dsynchronize and then wait a while then disconnect the cable it should be fine, some times is the controller, if anything I also suggest to clear small issue with the console
    do a Power Cycle (turn off the xbox by holding the xbox button for 10 seconds the screen will turn automatically then turn it on by using the controller). That is all you have to do.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller. Automatic disconnect . - Similar Threads - controller Automatic disconnect

2. Xbox one controller does not automatically connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller does not automatically connect to PC: To be specific, Its a xbox one elite series 2 controller on windows 10 version 1909. The controller says it is paired but it isnt connected, or doesnt connect when the center button is pressed....
  3. xbox one controller will not start automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller will not start automatically: My xbox one controller is connected to the PC via the USB cable. After updating the controller firmware to 4.8.1923.0, when the PC is turned on, the xbox one controller only vibrates, but the...
  4. Spegnimento automatico controller xbox one[Translation-Automatic shutdown xbox one controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spegnimento automatico controller xbox one[Translation-Automatic shutdown xbox one controller]: salve, si può annullare lo spegnimento automatico del controller dell xbox quando si è inattivi? [Translation-Hi Can I cancel the xbox controller's automatic shutdown when idle?]...
  5. XBOX controller automatically turns off

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX controller automatically turns off: *How do I keep the controller from turning itself off without pushing buttons every few minutes?* I bought an XBOXONE primarily as a DVD player. I enjoy Red Dead Redemption but its primary...
  6. XBOX sign in using a controller – automatically signs out and exits game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX sign in using a controller – automatically signs out and exits game: I've been experiencing an issue where my Xbox will automatically sign me out of my account while I'm playing a game with the message "Signed in using a controller", ending in any game session. My...
  7. Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?: If not is it possible to implement a way. Im playing on mouse & keyboard and i have a hard drive plugged in too so there is not enough usb ports. So i got my controller plugged into the wall and...
  8. Controller Automatically Turns off

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Automatically Turns off: When I’m watching media apps like prime video and tubi tv for example, my controller will turn itself off after 15 mins or so. I have my headset connected and yet it’ll still turn off. This all...
  9. Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue: Hello. On my xbox one x it have happened 3 times now that i can play just fine, but when i push xbox buttom on the controller to close the game or access the menu, when i push LB or RB to scroll...
  10. My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...: My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix it? 60e23409-ac34-4951-bb12-df8c1203473a