Xbox controller broken

Discus and support Xbox controller broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wish to return xbox controller d4aba2c9-70d0-492c-aa15-50144762878a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Hughes (michael), Sep 19, 2020.

1. Xbox controller broken

I wish to return xbox controller

:)

Michael Hughes (michael), Sep 19, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B Buttons stuck

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The hand control is completely dead

5. notp4dp Win User

Controller acting up

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one Elite Controller grips - Rubber falling off.

Thema:

Xbox controller broken

1. Xbox controller broken - Similar Threads - controller broken

2. Broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller: My wireless Xbox controller that I’ve used for a few years has recently stopped working. I would turn on the controller by pressing the Xbox button and it will blink two times and then shut off...
  3. Broken series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken series 2 elite controller: GREAT NEWS!!. After calling Microsoft and talking to them about my series 2 controller they told me the warranty was only good for 90 days I was very frustrated, I waited a couple months and...
  4. My controller is not connecting via cable and the connect button on my xbox is broken.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller is not connecting via cable and the connect button on my xbox is broken.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Echidna-Lanky [link] [comments]
  5. Controller rumble seems to be broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller rumble seems to be broken: So I bought an xbox one s last week, and my controller seems to have broken somehow. I did not wack it on the table or throw it, it was either sitting on my desk or in my hands the whole time. The...
  6. Elite controller rb broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller rb broken: My rb on my elite controller is loose to the point where it can fall off and i want to know if i can pay to repair my controller because i would rather do that then buy another one...
  7. Extremely frustarted - Controller broken and cannot create Service Request for the Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely frustarted - Controller broken and cannot create Service Request for the Elite...: Firstly my Elite Controller 2 has now for second time within warranty broken shoulder bumper: When pressing Right Bumper it doesn't always react - sometimes when pressing Right Bumper it reacts...
  8. Broken custom Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken custom Xbox one controller: Our son got a customised xbox one controller for christmas. It has already broken and I’m trying to find a way to contact microsoft for a refund or replacement. Can’t seem to speak to or email...
  9. New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox elite series 2 controllers from service centre all broken?!: Hi, i bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller 5 months ago. Worked fine for 2 months, then one of the toggles had an issue. No problem I thought, its passed the Amazon return daye but its...
  10. How do you actually get in contact with someone from customer support. Broken control pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you actually get in contact with someone from customer support. Broken control pad: My xbox one (what i bought in janurey this year) control aint working properly. The right bumper on the pad aint working , now im not pleased about this but im grown enough to understand stuff...