Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?

Discus and support Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the left bumper button on my controller has popped out of place while gaming and it no longer works. I have had the controller as long as my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenHummel1, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options?

So the left bumper button on my controller has popped out of place while gaming and it no longer works. I have had the controller as long as my xbox over 3 years and I am now wondering what my options are for replacing the controller since I do not have
    the money to buy a complete new one. When I tried to run through the process to repair it I got the following error message, We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact
    Microsoft Support
    for assistance.

Is there nothing xbox will do for me at this point or am I just stuck with a broken controller?

:)

StevenHummel1, Aug 13, 2019
  2. macca316x2z Win User

Is the warranty valid for the Xbox One Controller?

my xbox controller is not working and i just what to say you **** up the controller

and i play a lot of fortnite and the aming button is broken it has happened to two of my cotntralers now
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

I'm sorry for what happened. As already suggested by my colleagues, the best thing is to contact Xbox customer support to see if there is anything that can be done.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, both the controller and the console are out of manufacturer warranty, so there really is no other option other than to get a new controller. There is nothing that can be changed about the controller being out of warranty so we cannot assist
    with your request but you can always contact Xbox customer support to see if there is anything that can be done.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope there is something that customer support can do for you.
  5. MYOXIDE1337 Win User

Why is my Xbox one X screen black when I turn it on?

I am having a similar problem. Everything is broken as I cant even sign into my profile. The controller will respond and I can click the xbox button but literally cant click anything, it's like my one x is broken
  6. bluethunder yt2 Win User

Xbox one s

It could be the button is broker i have the same moddle xbox and the white controllor (the one in the photo) dose break as the controllor seams to break after a while so i recomend eather buy a new controller or contact tech support for other posible solutions
    because it could be a broken button or weak to no signals from the controller to the console good luck with the issue and game on.

Edit. I have noticed it dose not show if you have the white controller as what is shown is a model of what to do but the button could be broken. I apologize for my assumption. Good luck with finding a solution and hope you dont have anymore issues with
    your console. And game on
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller button is broken what are my options? - Similar Threads - Controller button broken

2. Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?: The sync button on my xbox one has suddenly stooped working and my controller has disconnected. Can I use a kinect to connect my controller even with the button on the console not working?...
  3. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...
  4. Xbox One Elite Controller RB button Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller RB button Broken: Can I pay to have this repaired?I believe its out of warranty.Love the controller but don't want to have to buy another one. 6f194caf-e6dc-4f5f-ade3-fc75062a2d1f
  5. Xbox one controller for pc -> RB button broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller for pc -> RB button broken: Hi , I buy my xbox one controller for pc in march 2017 on amazon italia . but I live in France and yesterday when i play with my controller, my RB button started to be difficult to operate and...
  6. Controller B Button Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller B Button Broken: Whenever I press the B button on my controller it activates all of my buttons, A, B, X and Y. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? 9d64d6d9-c3d8-4d2e-bca2-7fcc381a13d3
  7. Xbox One Elite controller LB Button is Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite controller LB Button is Broken: The LB Button is broken and the grip removes on my elite controller received from xbox support. On support interface I can't reselect the service to exchange the controller from PID 0268004305550...
  8. Broken LB button of my Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken LB button of my Elite controller: Hello. I'm living in Germany but purchased Elite controller in US last March in this year(2017). Unfortunately, LB button has been broken. How can I get repair in Germany? And how can I give...
  9. New Design Lab Controller Arrived with broken X Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Design Lab Controller Arrived with broken X Button: I was super stoked to get a custom Design lab colour controller and I nabbed it for 100$ during the Easter sale. Got my gamertag engraved and everything. It arrived a few weeks later and I put it...
  10. Second Time my Controller got broken on the LB-Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second Time my Controller got broken on the LB-Button: So, as the title says, my second controller in 1,5 years is unusable, because the LB-Butto got broken. I Play alot of FIFA and i use the Button probably more than any other... But 2 Controller...