Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...

Discus and support Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The phone knows s controller is connected but just no input goes through, wondering if anyone else has the same problem submitted by /u/CKCJamie... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CKCJamie, Feb 17, 2020.

1. /u/CKCJamie
    /u/CKCJamie Guest

Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...

The phone knows s controller is connected but just no input goes through, wondering if anyone else has the same problem

submitted by /u/CKCJamie
    [link] [comments]

/u/CKCJamie, Feb 17, 2020
  2. ComfyDoubloon86 Win User

Xbox 360 controller won't sync with receiver

Hello, I've completely clean-booted my PC and also installed the latest updates (that took 2 hours btw), but still, of course, it doesn't work :[ .

The curious thing is that if I hook the receiver up to my android phone with an OTG cable, the receiver and controller get connected instantly once I hold both sync buttons, but the controller never shows "player 1", as all lights flash on an off.

Any more help, please?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

Hi,

Sorry, that controller can't be connected wirelessly. You'll need to connect it via a cable.

Since all high end Samsung phones now use USB C, you'll need a USB C OTG adaptor.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

dante/wesker - handgun/teleport cheapness

I also find it hilarious that you've got Wesker listed because of his handgun OTG but don't have Iron Man listed for his smart bombs OTG, Hulk for his Gamma Tsunami and Gamma Wave OTGs or any other character with OTG moves.
  5. Devils Titan80 Win User

New modern warfare wont connect to Xbox live

I'm having the same issue. Picked it up day almost a month after it's release and got on once came off for awhile and now it just will not connect, and ya all other games are fine and connect straight away.
  6. WoolyPegasus56 Win User

Factory reset of Xbox One via USB

It appears there is a connection issue, make sure the usb is actually connected .
    Actually, once I got the controller to connect I was able to reset via the troubleshooting menu. It's working now. Thanks for everyone's answers.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now... - Similar Threads - controller connected through

2. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  3. No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10: Note: Audio works fine when Headphones connected to Xbox one controller connected through USB cable. When I updated Firmware headphones were connected to the controller: [img] -...
  4. Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller: The default controller that came with my Xbox One S is able to have a headset plugged in and I can have all sounds play through it (chat and game sounds). I have a second controller, the Sport...
  5. I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth: when i try to connect a xbox one s controller to my phone of which brand is huawel through bluetooth, my phone said that my controller couldn't be connected to the phone because of incorrect pin....
  6. console is not connecting with the controllers. Unable to do a reset through settings. Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    console is not connecting with the controllers. Unable to do a reset through settings. Please ...: Currently my xbox one is not connecting with any of the controllers and due to this, not able to do a system reset. Suggestions? 25eb7e2b-f25d-406f-a667-67edf9d01cb3
  7. Can I hear game sound through my headset connected to controller with 3,5 mm jack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I hear game sound through my headset connected to controller with 3,5 mm jack?: I tried all the setting, changing headsets, checking if they work with other equipment and so far I wasn't able to hear any sound from my xbox one. When I connect original headset from xbox one...
  8. Connect Controller to xbox through PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Controller to xbox through PC: I am trying to stream from my xbox to my windows 10 PC. I am able to connect the two and start streaming. However, my controller will not stay connected to the xbox as it is to far away. Is it...
  9. Xbox one s controller is connected through bluetooth on pc but now what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller is connected through bluetooth on pc but now what: I can stream my xbox one to my pc and connect my controller as well but my controller won't do anything on the pc. I just want to be able to play xbox one games on my pc, please help. Thank you...
  10. Connecting PC to XBox One through HDMI and controlling the PC through XBox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting PC to XBox One through HDMI and controlling the PC through XBox Controller: Is there a way to make the XBox Controller work as a Mouse for the PC which is connected through the HDMI port on the XBox One? Are there any hacks available to get this working?...