Xbox controller connection to PC

Discus and support Xbox controller connection to PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell G3 gaming laptop and I play a variety of games on it. Recently my Xbox one controller stopped connecting to my PC, although it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RachelButler2, May 14, 2022.

1. Xbox controller connection to PC

Hi,

I have a Dell G3 gaming laptop and I play a variety of games on it. Recently my Xbox one controller stopped connecting to my PC, although it works on my Xbox (only 2 years old). Other Xbox controllers work but this issue is really frustrating me. I have restarted my laptop, updated the controller and nothing has worked.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

:)

RachelButler2, May 14, 2022
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Connecting xbox one controller to PC without Bluetooth

You are able to use Xbox One controller through a wired connection on a PC. Here is the support

page
    for controller connections to PC.

Hope this helps!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

When connecting a controller to the xbox or pc, you can press the wireless button on the controller to sync the controller to the console or PC that you are trying to connect it to.
  6. Tomesso Win User

Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

Thema:

Xbox controller connection to PC

1. Xbox controller connection to PC - Similar Threads - controller connection

2. Xbox one controller wont connect to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller wont connect to pc: i having a problem connecting my xbox one controller to my pc i have try to use a wire and it is not working and try to use a wireless adapter as well and it is not connecting to my pc how can i...
  3. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...
  4. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller: I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up...
  5. Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my xbox series X controller to windows pc: When I use the charge and play kit to connect my series X controller to my PC it vibrates so the USB, wire and controller all work but my controller only connects to my xbox and I can't control...
  6. my xbox wont connect to the hdmi or my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont connect to the hdmi or my controller: my Xbox one day just started to not connect to anything. it wouldn't connect to the controller. it wouldn't connect to the HDMI. i then tried if the Xbox app would work but it wouldn't work there...
  7. Xbox Elite controller will not connect to computer anymore - USB does not recognize

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller will not connect to computer anymore - USB does not recognize: For about a year I have had no issue with hooking up my Elite controller to my computer. Now tonight, it won't connect and I get a message about the USB does not recognize. - Was able to get an...
  8. xbox one controller not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller not connecting: My xbox one controller will not connect to my Windows 11 pc via bluetooth. It connected to my previous pc on Windows 10 with no problems. It does show up in the bluetooth list, but I get a message...
  9. Controller not connecting to Xbox (series s) after using Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not connecting to Xbox (series s) after using Bluetooth: So I was using Bluetooth to play a game with my Xbox controller. And when I was done with it, I tried to connect it back to the Xbox. All that happened was the XBOX button just started blinking...
  10. Xbox One controller not connecting to PC via USB.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller not connecting to PC via USB.: Hello, So just this evening my controller no longer connects to my PC; I do not receive a notification and my controller does not wake itself up automatically as it usually does when it's been...