Xbox controller disconnect solved finally

Discus and support Xbox controller disconnect solved finally in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So after months of hating my Xbox because “all” my controllers kept randomly disconnecting, I took it upon myself after calling support and getting no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vilemayhem13, May 26, 2022.

1. Vilemayhem13
    Vilemayhem13 Guest

So after months of hating my Xbox because “all” my controllers kept randomly disconnecting, I took it upon myself after calling support and getting no help at all, to start disconnecting things that might interfere with my gaming. After a series of taking things offline.. I found that my Netgear- router was the one killing the connection of my controllers. I’m going on two weeks having no disconnecting issues and back to loving my Xbox series X again. Pass this on, it will save someone grief.

:)

Vilemayhem13, May 26, 2022
  2. masterchief0402 Win User

Controller disconnecting issues

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

[Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi,

Thanks, but I'm already only inches away from the xbox, and the problem is still there when the controller is wired through USB.
    Is it with both controllers or just the older one. Might have a bad controller.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there MembreCoq5,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing/concerning. If the steps outlined in our support guide entitled
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution
    do not help with your controller connection problem, then you might be looking at a hardware problem with your console. If your console is in need of service, you can always try one by visiting

device support
    or by contacting
    customer support
    and having an agent outline your options directly.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  6. CristofKaiser Win User

I have the same problem, even a brand new controller keeps dissconecting, seems like a console issue
Thema:

1. Xbox controller disconnect solved finally - Similar Threads - controller disconnect solved

2. Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Disconnects, but it is Still On?: I have been having this issue since this morning. I want to know why, and how I can fix the issue. The controller has full battery, is basically brand new, and hasn't had this issue before. I have...
  3. Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller(s) Disconnects Immediately After It Should Connect.: My xbox one controller(s) immediately disconnects as if the battery is dead, but I have used SEVERAL full batteries, a battery pack, plugged it in with USB (!!!), and used 3 (!!!) different...
  4. Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S Controller Disconnects, Even After Replacement: I recently purchased an XBOX S and since day 1 it has had issues disconnecting the wireless controller intermittently. I followed all of the troubleshooting including updating firmware for xbox...
  5. Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller disconnecting xbox one/windows 10: I bought a xbox series X controller back in February and keeps disconnecting. At first I thought it was just my pc however I tried it on xbox and it disconnected all the time. Games aren't...
  6. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from windows 10: In the past year I have bought two xbox controllers and both seem to work alright on xbox but when it comes to windows 10 they suck. It's not anything to do with the build quality or anything like...
  7. Xbox one controller disconnected from PC and won't reconnect [Solved]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnected from PC and won't reconnect [Solved]: As the subject states, my Xbox one controller disconnected from my PC randomly during a game and it won't reconnect. I've tried to update the drivers for it and it says everything is up to date....
  8. [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting: Hi, I've got some problems with my controllers: they disconnect 1 second after being wired for one, and 10 seconds for the other, and then impossible to make them work again unless I reboot my...
  9. XBOX ONE WIFI/CONTROLLER DISCONNECT SOLVED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE WIFI/CONTROLLER DISCONNECT SOLVED!: finally diagnosed the issue with random controller disconnects as well as wifi not being detected. The 2nd batch of xbox one consoles created as well as many after that had defective wifi cards!...
  10. XBox One controller disconnects. I think I solved my issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One controller disconnects. I think I solved my issue.: I was having a problem with my multiple controllers disconnecting every few minutes and reconnecting. Also, I could only play hard-wired to the console. Wirelessly was not even close to working. I...