Xbox Controller Disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox Controller Disconnecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So I've been having this problem lately where ill be playing an xbox game online just fine, when all of a sudden my controller loses control and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmiliooG2004, Oct 27, 2019.

1. EmiliooG2004
    EmiliooG2004 Guest

Hi,

So I've been having this problem lately where ill be playing an xbox game online just fine, when all of a sudden my controller loses control and I can't move my character or access Xbox menus. But, the games keep going, and im still in the lobby and still
    in the middle of the game, it's like my controller just loses the ability to interact with the xbox, but it's still connected to the Xbox, the buttons simply don't do anything. I've tried restarting my console, my controller, hard restarts, switching batteries,
    and there's absolutely nothing standing in between me and my xbox. Happens during online games, singleplayer offline games, happens over various controllers, and is all around a major nuisance, because the only way to regain control is to do a hard restart
    and even so that only works for a few minutes before my controller goes back to its vegetative state. I've gone to try my controller on friends' Xboxes and it always works just fine, and I've even tried moving my own xbox to different places which also doesn't
    seem to work, so I've concluded it has to be something with my console. For reference, my xbox is nearly 6 years old and I've never damaged it in any sort of way. Any ideas?

Any possible idea welcome

:)

EmiliooG2004, Oct 27, 2019
  2. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

3. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox controller login me out of fortnite

5. RocNrolla Win User

Xbox one not turning on with controller, anyone else?

6. Il OLD SKOOL lI Win User

Day one controller won't sync

Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Controller Disconnecting

2. Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting: I have an Xbox one purchased in the UK OS Version: 10.0.18363.7196 I have 2 xbox one wireless controllers. Both experience the problem I am about to describe. This problem occurs across all...
  3. Controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects: Sometimes my Xbox One Elite Controller(v1)randomly disconnects. But it only disconnects while playing games(rainbow, cod etc). When i watch YT or hear Music on spotify on my Console, it isnt...
  4. Elite controller series 2 disconnects

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller series 2 disconnects: I just received my new Elite Series 2 controller. I am using it on my PC with windows 10 via Bluetooth. The first issue is that it disconnects randomly during the gaming. This seems not to be a...
  5. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect: Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be...
  6. Controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: I'm using a Series 2 elite with the latest firmware update connected to a OnePlus 7t on the latest update for it as well. The first time I connected I did not have this issue, but every time after...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 disconnect from my xbox one x all the time, 1 day old controller: Should i return the controller due to it not working? is there a fix. Yes i update my controller. 53091824-a591-4d01-abda-996f883c8ed1
  8. Xbox One X Controllers disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Controllers disconnecting: So all of my controllers (I have 3) are having issues with my new console including the one that came with it. My two Bluetooth controllers are having the same issue, they'll disconnect randomly...
  9. Elite controller series 2 disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 disconnects: I just received my new Elite Series 2 controller. I am using it on my PC with windows 10 via Bluetooth. The first issue is that it disconnects randomly during the gaming. This seems not to be a...
  10. Controller Disconnects from Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Disconnects from Xbox One X: So i have a problem where my controller randomly disconnects from the console. It happens on different controllers and i have tried all of the firmware updates but everthing is up to date. The...