Xbox controller disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox controller disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, my xbox contoller keeps disconnecting and “turns off” but the light is still turned on. So i have to take the batteries out multiple times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieBentley4, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:22 AM.

1. Xbox controller disconnecting

Recently, my xbox contoller keeps disconnecting and “turns off” but the light is still turned on. So i have to take the batteries out multiple times for it to work again. The batteries are rechargable. Is this the controller problem or the batteris?

:)

CharlieBentley4, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:22 AM
  2. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

3. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox controller login me out of fortnite

5. RocNrolla Win User

Xbox one not turning on with controller, anyone else?

6. Il OLD SKOOL lI Win User

Day one controller won't sync

Thema:

Xbox controller disconnecting

1. Xbox controller disconnecting - Similar Threads - controller disconnecting

2. Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories: Hi! I have some problem. If I connect to one of USB-port Xbox Series S my Huawei Freebuds 3i headphones for charge it, controller have long connect to Xbox and disconnect after 3-5 second. It...
  3. Is there a fix for controller not reconnecting to my series X after it disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for controller not reconnecting to my series X after it disconnects: Everytime my controller disconnects from my console, that is not from turning the console off itself, it wont reconnect back to my Series X. Does anyone know if there is a fix other than hard...
  4. New Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting: My new Xbox one controller that has the share button keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the xbox. I have checked to make sure the controller is updated more than once. I have changed from...
  5. My new xbox one series s controller that I use on the xbox one disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox one series s controller that I use on the xbox one disconnects: When I'm playing games, the control starts to flash slowly and doesn't allow me to play and if I go to the start it lets me use the normal controller, I don't know if it's a firmware problem and...
  6. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

in XboX Insiders
    Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX One S Controller Disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S Controller Disconnected: Why my XBOX One controller disconnected immediatelly after turning on my Series S? So I need to turn it off and on again to use it. No problem after that... ab8180d4-db3c-4ba4-a1f0-d8c1c197d6d2
  8. Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming.: I have an Xbox Series X controller I bought for my Windows 10 Gaming PC last week. It ended up disconnecting constantly, regardless of whatever game I was playing kept on disconnecting every 5-10...
  9. New Controller Keeps Disconnecting.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Controller Keeps Disconnecting.: i have just bought a brand new Shock Blue controller for the store (seen here - https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller#) and have used it for just over a day....
  10. Controllers disconnecting after new system update

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers disconnecting after new system update: I joined the beta program on my series x After downloading the system update I have noticed the following When a pad auto turns off after been left on it will no longer sync to the xbox and you...