Xbox controller does not work

Discus and support Xbox controller does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; el dia 29 de septiembre compre un control de Xbox dpd y no funciona e hablado a soperte técnico según el num que trae la garantía y me dan otro marco... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maricruz2, Oct 6, 2019.

1. maricruz2
    maricruz2 Guest

el dia 29 de septiembre compre un control de Xbox dpd y no funciona e hablado a soperte técnico según el num que trae la garantía y me dan otro marco al otro y me mandan a una paguina para envía

el tiket de compra y me responden que ellos no sabem me dan otro num y nada se me hace muy mala onda que no den un num donde nos podamos comunicar y nos den solución ya que supuestamente lo compras nuevo para evitar esto y no es asi es caro el producto
    para no dar solución espero y me puedan ayudar a solucionarlo gracias

----------------------

[Mod Translation - on September 29 I bought an Xbox dpd control and it does not work and talked about technical support according to the num that brings the warranty and they give me another frame to the other and they send me to a page to
    send

the purchase tiket and they answer that they do not know they give me another num and nothing makes me very bad that they do not give a num where we can communicate and give us solution since supposedly you buy it again to avoid this and it is
    not so
    expensive the product to not give solution I hope and can help me solve it thanks]

:)

maricruz2, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Where you Buy, you tried Sync with your Xbox?
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Hola!

Si acabas de comprar tu xbox, puedes hacer valida la garantia en la tienda donde la adquiriste.

Te dejo un link con los pasos a seguir y el numero de soporte tecnico para LATAM

https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

Número tel 800-2660068

-----

[Mod Translation - Hello!

If you just bought your xbox, you can validate the warranty in the store where you purchased it.

I leave you a link with the steps to follow and the technical support number for LATAM

https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

Tel number 800-2660068]
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    maricruz2

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. What type of Xbox controller have you purchased: Xbox standard controller, Xbox Design Lab controller or Xbox Elite controller? They all have different warranty periods for them; however, if you
    have just purchased the controller, you should be able to return it to the retailer that you purchased it from.

In general, when there are issues with a controller, I would recommend you troubleshoot the issue using our Xbox One Wireless Controller
    Solution

If you would like to see about getting a replacement for the controller rather than return to the retailer, then you would need to
    request a call back or chat from Xbox Support directly for assistance with this. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to help more directly with any hardware
    or accessory replacement/repair issues.

I hope that this information helps you out.

Let us know if you have any further questions as we'd be glad to further help as best we can.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

en la pagina de xbox de soporte ahi te solucionan y te dicen que mandes un correo con el ticket de compra y luego desde el correo te contestan todo

intenta nuevamente

------

[Mod Translation - on the support xbox page there they solve you and tell you to send an email with the purchase ticket and then from the email they answer everything

try again]
  6. DrMaster2002 Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

I forgot to mention that the controller I'm trying to connect is not an Xbox One controller. Does it work with a controller that is not from Xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox controller does not work - Similar Threads - controller does

2. Meu Xbox não conecta em uma controle [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not connect to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox não conecta em uma controle [Mod Translation - My Xbox does not connect to a...: Meu xbox one original não conecta em nenhum controle. O que eu faço? [Mod Translation - My original Xbox One does not connect in any controller. What do I do?] 0a44dc83-ab67-478f-a692-b467ba326ac2
  3. Does my controller broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does my controller broken?: I've been using xbox one wireless controller about 2 years. I have problem using it when playing dark souls 3 and sekiro: shadow dies twice, and in same problem. In dark souls, 'B' key is for...
  4. Controller does not recognize headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller does not recognize headset: help, we ave multiple headsets and multiple xbox controllers and they were working. Yet for some reason the headsets are not recognized by the controller. I have tried every video and every...
  5. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?: I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't...
  6. Xbox controller does not connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller does not connect: Xbox controller does not connect at all to Xbox one, I have already researched various ways to try to reconnect and it is not working. 67c20e14-bac4-443b-9022-d4830bb1bb41
  7. Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?: Wireless controls for Xbox 360 are quite expensive on official stores, and i unfortunately do't know if the Xbox 360 Slim has a slot (At the front or back panel) for regular Xbox 360 wired...
  8. controle do Xbox one nao liga depois de atualização -[Translation - Xbox One control does...

in XBoX on Windows
    controle do Xbox one nao liga depois de atualização -[Translation - Xbox One control does...: olá ´Boa tarde tentei atualizar o controle de Xbox one e a atualização travou. quando desconectei do pc ele desligou e não liga mais alguém pode me ajudar. tem algum procedimento para ele...
  9. How does one delete a controller/accessory?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does one delete a controller/accessory?: How do I delete an accessory ? Bought an “Elite” controller just yesterday but the profile toggle is now switched backwards. To be more clear, if the switch on the device is set to 1 the on the...
  10. The controller does not detect any headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller does not detect any headphones: After connecting the headphones, the controller does not detect them. I do not hear YouTube, my friends and they me too. I don't know what to do about it. a57e1eeb-596c-4036-b00e-01464482a860