Xbox controller does not work

Discus and support Xbox controller does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; el dia 29 de septiembre compre un control de Xbox dpd y no funciona e hablado a soperte técnico según el num que trae la garantía y me dan otro marco... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maricruz2, Oct 6, 2019.

1. maricruz2
    maricruz2 Guest

el dia 29 de septiembre compre un control de Xbox dpd y no funciona e hablado a soperte técnico según el num que trae la garantía y me dan otro marco al otro y me mandan a una paguina para envía

el tiket de compra y me responden que ellos no sabem me dan otro num y nada se me hace muy mala onda que no den un num donde nos podamos comunicar y nos den solución ya que supuestamente lo compras nuevo para evitar esto y no es asi es caro el producto
    para no dar solución espero y me puedan ayudar a solucionarlo gracias

----------------------

[Mod Translation - on September 29 I bought an Xbox dpd control and it does not work and talked about technical support according to the num that brings the warranty and they give me another frame to the other and they send me to a page to
    send

the purchase tiket and they answer that they do not know they give me another num and nothing makes me very bad that they do not give a num where we can communicate and give us solution since supposedly you buy it again to avoid this and it is
    not so
    expensive the product to not give solution I hope and can help me solve it thanks]

:)

maricruz2, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Where you Buy, you tried Sync with your Xbox?
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Hola!

Si acabas de comprar tu xbox, puedes hacer valida la garantia en la tienda donde la adquiriste.

Te dejo un link con los pasos a seguir y el numero de soporte tecnico para LATAM

https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

Número tel 800-2660068

-----

[Mod Translation - Hello!

If you just bought your xbox, you can validate the warranty in the store where you purchased it.

I leave you a link with the steps to follow and the technical support number for LATAM

https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

Tel number 800-2660068]
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    maricruz2

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. What type of Xbox controller have you purchased: Xbox standard controller, Xbox Design Lab controller or Xbox Elite controller? They all have different warranty periods for them; however, if you
    have just purchased the controller, you should be able to return it to the retailer that you purchased it from.

In general, when there are issues with a controller, I would recommend you troubleshoot the issue using our Xbox One Wireless Controller
    Solution

If you would like to see about getting a replacement for the controller rather than return to the retailer, then you would need to
    request a call back or chat from Xbox Support directly for assistance with this. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to help more directly with any hardware
    or accessory replacement/repair issues.

I hope that this information helps you out.

Let us know if you have any further questions as we'd be glad to further help as best we can.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

en la pagina de xbox de soporte ahi te solucionan y te dicen que mandes un correo con el ticket de compra y luego desde el correo te contestan todo

intenta nuevamente

------

[Mod Translation - on the support xbox page there they solve you and tell you to send an email with the purchase ticket and then from the email they answer everything

try again]
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

The Corsair HS70 does not work on the Xbox One wirelessly. You might be able to use it wired to your controller.

All compatible controllers will have a works with Xbox tag on the box. This one does not.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller does not work - Similar Threads - controller does

2. My mic does not pick up sound when plugged into my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic does not pick up sound when plugged into my controller: I have a wireless red Xbox one controller and for some reason when I plug my mic into it, it no longer picks up sound. I can still hear everything perfectly fine and have checked to make sure that...
  3. Controle do Xbox One S não conecta ao celular Android[Translation-Xbox One S control does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controle do Xbox One S não conecta ao celular Android[Translation-Xbox One S control does...: Eu já tentei parear o controle com o celular algumas vezes. De vez em quando ele nem aparece na tela de dispositivos detectados, mas quando aparece e eu tento conectar, vem uma mensagem dizendo...
  4. controller xbox 360 non si connette alla console[Translation-Xbox 360 controller does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller xbox 360 non si connette alla console[Translation-Xbox 360 controller does not...: salve,non riesco a collegare il controller dell xbox 360 alla console.il controller rileva la console ma è come se non riuscisse a connettersi.qualcuno sa aiutarmi?ne sarei grato....
  5. The View Button Does Not Work On My Xbox One S Controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The View Button Does Not Work On My Xbox One S Controller.: Hi, I recently purchased an XBOX One S All Digital Edition, and the view button on the controller that came with it does not work. I have another XBOX One controller, and the buttons on that work...
  6. No vibra mi control cuando seleccionó mi perfil[My control does not vibrate when you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No vibra mi control cuando seleccionó mi perfil[My control does not vibrate when you...: Hola, mi detalle es este: mi control esta bien, pero cuando inicio secion en mi cuenta, deja de vibrar ya probe de todo, y creo es un problema de la cuenta. Porque cuando inicio con otra cuenta...
  7. does the XBOX Elite 2 Controller have any macro capabilities

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does the XBOX Elite 2 Controller have any macro capabilities: Does the XBOX Elite 2 Controller have any MACRO programming capability - aka - map multiple keys to a single button or paddle - for example I want to map bot RS and LS stick clicks simultaneously...
  8. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...
  9. Does the ps4 controller work with the Android Xbox Streaming App?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the ps4 controller work with the Android Xbox Streaming App?: Gutted my xbox controller doesn't have Bluetooth so wondering if there's a workaround submitted by /u/ArronSingh [link] [comments]
  10. New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?: Hi, just bought a New Xbox One controller-: [Microsoft S Wireless Controller Special Edition Night Ops Camo (XONE)] I have paired it with my PC but the controls do not work (Game Halo: Reach) ?...