Xbox Controller Drift

Discus and support Xbox Controller Drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a series 2 controller six months ago and the analogue sticks now have significant drift in multiple directions. The bumpers also have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnGreacen, Oct 22, 2020.

1. JohnGreacen
    JohnGreacen Guest

Xbox Controller Drift

I recently bought a series 2 controller six months ago and the analogue sticks now have significant drift in multiple directions. The bumpers also have a issues and the warranty on this product is three months... Why?

Given the significant number of issues this series of controllers has is Microsoft going to initiate a recall or allow for and exchange?

This is why right to repair needs to approved nationally.

:)

JohnGreacen, Oct 22, 2020
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

my center point keeps shifting up when scoping in also when just running. sigle player and multiplay

Hey there.

Not quite understanding what you mean by centerpoint. Is the controller drifting up? For steps on drifting controllers, check out our

Xbox One Controller Troubleshooter
    . Unfortunately for drifting issues, the controller would need to be repaired or replaced depending on your warranty status.
  4. BrianGunter Win User

Utterly Furious!

Controller drift seems to be this gen's RROD for Xbox.
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
  6. darkist1 Win User

xbox gears 5 special controller

If your controllers drifting, rather get it replaced if its brand new.

Controller drift will ruin your games
Thema:

Xbox Controller Drift

1. Xbox Controller Drift - Similar Threads - Controller Drift

2. Brand new Xbox One controller right analog stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One controller right analog stick drift: I have a brand new Xbox brand controller i ordered just a few days ago, right out of the box it has stick drift on the right analog. I've tried entering the serial number in the devices section...
  3. Xbox one controller drifting the left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller drifting the left stick: My xbox one controller is drifting on the left stick I was playing 2k21 a55320f4-3d36-44a7-9f16-f71d1e0f54eb
  4. xbox controller drifting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller drifting up: yesterday i play games everything seems work later i went to bath when i done and check my controller i tried the open but it wont open i tried everything and today i open my xbox and try the open...
  5. XBOX one Controller joystick drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one Controller joystick drifting: hello, i'm facing some issues with my Xbox controller, it's left joystick is drifting and making the game character to move my itself, i have done some troubleshooting from the other forms but...
  6. Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series two joystick drift: I got the series two controller for my birthday this year in may and i have been having some troubles with the joysticks they have been drifting alot. Microsoft said that they would make the...
  7. My controller has drift and my game audio doesn’t work but Xbox party audio works

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller has drift and my game audio doesn’t work but Xbox party audio works: When i play i can only hear the xbox party audio through my headset but all the game sounds come through my tv. Also my controller has drift so it makes me move around when im not touching the...
  8. My Xbox One Wireless Controller's left analog stick is slightly drifting up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Wireless Controller's left analog stick is slightly drifting up.: I had this problem for some time already and I fineally wanted to do something with it. The left analog stick is slightly drifting up whenever I leave it by itself, so in the "dead zone" or...
  9. Xbox Series 2 Controller - Drift After 4 Months... Conveniently out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Controller - Drift After 4 Months... Conveniently out of warranty: Has anyone seen xbox issue replacements for a controller outside of the warranty. I think it's 60 or 90 day warranty. Either way it's been 120 days since I bought a $180 series 2 controller off...
  10. Are they going to fix the Elite controller button and stick drift issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the Elite controller button and stick drift issues?: This is ridiculous! Spent the $180 to get the Elite 2 and of course, two weeks past the manufacturer warranty, it pretty much stops working. Buttons only register every few clicks, left stick...