Xbox controller drifting

Discus and support Xbox controller drifting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am so sick and tired of every xbox one controller that I buy starts drifting up. I have been a loyal xbox player for over 10 years. I own three xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jjfats, May 12, 2019.

1. jjfats
    jjfats Guest

Xbox controller drifting

I am so sick and tired of every xbox one controller that I buy starts drifting up. I have been a loyal xbox player for over 10 years. I own three xbox one's and have spent many hours fighting with drifting controllers. Eventually every controller starts
    to drift and most after 2 months of playing. I am sick of paying for a new controller all the time. What are you guys going to do about this? I will stop buying Xbox in total and go to playstation if you guys can not fix this issue.

:)

jjfats, May 12, 2019
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

my center point keeps shifting up when scoping in also when just running. sigle player and multiplay

Hey there.

Not quite understanding what you mean by centerpoint. Is the controller drifting up? For steps on drifting controllers, check out our

Xbox One Controller Troubleshooter
    . Unfortunately for drifting issues, the controller would need to be repaired or replaced depending on your warranty status.
  4. BrianGunter Win User

Utterly Furious!

Controller drift seems to be this gen's RROD for Xbox.
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
  6. Elohmn Win User

M-COM planting issues

It's a "drifting" issue with the Controller. BF3 seems to be very overtly sensitive towards any Controller Drift. It might or might not show up in other Games but it sure does show fast in BF3.
Thema:

Xbox controller drifting

1. Xbox controller drifting - Similar Threads - controller drifting

2. Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting: Hello, I am experiencing a problem with my xbox controller where it will be constantly stuck down. What’s hard is when I search up the problem, all I see is problems where the controller drifts...
  3. controller drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller drift: So my controller recently started having this problem and I wanted to know is there anyway to fix this, and if I get a new controller well that fix it because a friend of mine bought a new...
  4. Xbox One Controller Stick Drift - Not Mechanical

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Stick Drift - Not Mechanical: So I bought a new standard xbox controller in January, and it’s been giving me minor grief pretty much since day one. Sometimes I plug it in to charge, and random buttons won’t be responding....
  5. Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?

in XBoX on Windows
    Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?: Hi, I'm getting a bit tired of having to post questions here, as this is already the 4th controller I buy in 2 weeks, so I'll try to make it quick. I play in steam, when playing (at least in...
  6. Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?: As the title says, I'm not sure if I used to correct word but my controller has been moving the left thumbsticks out of itself in game. Some games are worse than others. it's not too annoying I...
  7. Boycott Xbox until they fix drifting controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boycott Xbox until they fix drifting controller issue: Who is tired of dealing with drifting Xbox controllers? I suggest everyone that has had to deal with drifting controllers boycott Xbox until they fix this issue. It has to be something with the...
  8. Controller drift

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller drift: How do you fix controller drift on right analog stick febb461f-9eb6-4ec4-8443-2001a292d217
  9. Xbox controller drift, on an elite controller!?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller drift, on an elite controller!?: Hi, my name is jack and i have a HUGE problem with my xbox elite controller. The left stick is drifting forward constantly and i’ve tried the solutions without going against warranty (even though...
  10. Drifting Elite Controller only in Hitman 1 and 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drifting Elite Controller only in Hitman 1 and 2?: Hi there, I have an Xbox one Elite controller. Seems to work fine in all other games, or at least I don’t notice the drift even having tried to get it to drift in other games and it doesn’t seem...