Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta

Discus and support Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can get my Xbox controller to connect to my iPad Pro 12.9 in 2020 model but when Imtry to open thr Game Pass Ultimate beta on Safari, no game will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by wiseguy1287, Apr 24, 2021.

1. wiseguy1287
    wiseguy1287 Guest

I can get my Xbox controller to connect to my iPad Pro 12.9 in 2020 model but when Imtry to open thr Game Pass Ultimate beta on Safari, no game will start because the controller is disconnected . I do not experience this on my iPhone 11. Both devices are on iOS 14.5.

:)

wiseguy1287, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Heretic Donk Win User

Discord Nitro for PC

Hi ItzCryptonized

I found this in the Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

No Xbox One console? Starting the first week of December, look for a message from Xbox with your Spotify and Discord offer URLs in the Xbox
    (Beta)
    app on Windows 10, or in the Xbox Console Companion App for iOS or Android.

Hope this helps.
  3. ravary212 Win User

iOS 13 update includes support for Xbox bluetooth controller

I have the beta of ios 13, and its pretty buggy and that, but IT IS VERY AWESOME TO PLAY WITH AN XBOX CONTROLLER
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

If you are an Insider in the Skip Ahead, Alpha, or Beta rings, then there should be a quest in the Insider app for Game Pass Ultimate; under Insider Content.

Also, it's currently only available in certain regions (English speaking Xbox Insiders in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia)

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

It's currently limited to those in the Insider program. It started with the Alpha / Skip Ahead rings, and recently expanded to the Beta ring.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/04/16/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-xbox-insiders-preview/

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/

Edit - It's also only available in certain regions at the moment.
  6. MrNase Win User

EA Gamepass

Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Game Pass Ultimate iOS beta - Similar Threads - Controller Game Pass

2. Moga XP5 X+ controller doest work on my Laptop - Game Pass Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Moga XP5 X+ controller doest work on my Laptop - Game Pass Cloud: Hi,i have the Moga XP5 X+ controller and it just doesnt work on my laptop with windows 10. I tried bluetooth connection and it does connect but it doesnt work. My laptop does not have usb-c input...
  3. Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Great accessory for mobile gaming via touch controls on Xbox Game Pass: submitted by /u/acey376 [link] [comments]
  4. Controller does not work in specifically Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller does not work in specifically Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass: All other games work, even other game pass games. Sea of Thieves recognizes the controller and will let me through the "press start to continue" page using the controller input. It switches the...
  5. Controller on Bethesda games through Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller on Bethesda games through Game Pass: My son loves playing Skyrim and Oblivion. We wanted to get a new Series X but they are impossible for regular people to get. I saw that the Bethesda games were added to Game Pass and that Game...
  6. Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass: When trying to play Final Fantasy XII on Game Pass for PC the game launches successfully and brings me to the title screen but my Xbox controller's inputs are all incorrect. X and B are flipped...
  7. Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.: Dear Xbox, I have a great idea for your controller usability issue on playing xbox games on your phone or tablet. Please could you ditch the xbox controller layout on screen and simply have...
  8. Problems with "Control" on Xbox Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with "Control" on Xbox Game pass Ultimate: I played it on steam, and it ran fine until a certain point at "My Brother's Keeper" when it suddenly froze. So I returned it. Now I got it from Microsoft and it just freezes all the time from...
  9. "Control" on Xbox Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    "Control" on Xbox Game pass Ultimate: I played it on steam, and it ran fine until a certain point at "My Brother's Keeper" when it suddenly froze. So I returned it. Now I got it from Microsoft and it just freezes all the time from...
  10. Control on Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10) Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control on Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10) Crash: After a short period of gameplay this error message plays followed by a crash to desktop rmdutgamepass-f_f.exe 949606da-670c-429d-a740-80a20d9c5dfc