Xbox controller headset jack not working.

Discus and support Xbox controller headset jack not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have an xbox one s controller that does not work with my headset. When I plug in the headset, no sound comes through, and the mic doesnt work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Verbotiboy, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Verbotiboy
    Verbotiboy Guest

Hello, I have an xbox one s controller that does not work with my headset. When I plug in the headset, no sound comes through, and the mic doesnt work. I know the headset is not broken because it works perfectly fine on another xbox controller, so im assuming
    that the controller’s jack is broken? Im not really sure please help.

:)

Verbotiboy, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Turtle Beach x12 XBOX 360 set up

You should have with the headset a separate jack lead that connects from the in-line volume control to the xbox controller.

Chat will only work with the headset connected to the controller!
  3. HolyNinja1 Win User

head set not being XBOX are no longer working

If the headset isnt working it could mean your port is damaged or the jack is not correct as i have used countless headsets in replacement to a xbox headset. One of which is the inked headset brand. I would reccomend checking the jack to the headset for
    damage and then the port on the controller.
  4. Sanana94 Win User

No Game Volume From Headset

Hey there, It can easily be that the jack on your controller/headset is broken.

I'm going to list a few things to try (if you can).

1) Try the headset in another controller.

2) Try the headset in another device.

3) Try another headset in the controller. (for example your phone headphones)

If the headset works in another device, than it might be your controller.

If the headset works in another controller, than it's your controller for sure.

If another headset works in your controller, we can also assume that headset/jack is broken.

Let me know :)
  5. aleast00 Win User

Headphones nor chat are working

The controller just has the 3.5mm jack the XBox One S did not come with the stero headset controller...just plugging into the 3.5mm jack worked for a few weeks right out of the box
  6. Op Vin Rouge Win User

Problem sound with controller

Yes the headset is connected in jack to the controller and the headset works when connected to my phone.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller headset jack not working. - Similar Threads - controller headset jack

2. Controller headset jack broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller headset jack broke: Ive bought 3 controllers, all 3 have had broken headset jacks within the first couple months, its a waste of money i’m switching to ps4 72a25f61-2a47-4c49-80b5-fdf28b15a457
  3. Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack: Hi I need help I cant connect my sons turtle beach headphones and chat to xbox he canr hear or speak to players we have tried starting a chat but audio function is not highlighted on screen so we...
  4. My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm: My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm. 3 days days earlier normally work. 9d411cb5-4dfb-4d3a-bdfc-775042903d6d
  5. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  6. Xbox controller headset jack no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller headset jack no longer working: How long are Xbox One controllers guaranteed for and how do you go about getting one replaced if still under warranty. We bought a new Xbox one last Christmas (2017) and the controller will no...
  7. Xbox controller 3.5 mm jack bent when headset was bent plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller 3.5 mm jack bent when headset was bent plugged in: So my Xbox one controller's 3.5mm jack got bent when I accidentally bent my headset while it was plugged in. Of course, this bent the jack on the headphones and only one side works with audio...
  8. Can I use the Xbox One Controller's 3.5mm jack to plug in my headset for Windows 10 Xbox Party ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use the Xbox One Controller's 3.5mm jack to plug in my headset for Windows 10 Xbox Party ...: Hi All, I am trying to play Gears of War 4 on my computer and have the game sound come through my speakers, but the voice chat come through my headset. Currently I have the speakers working just...
  9. Xbox controller 3.5 mm jack bent when headset was bent plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller 3.5 mm jack bent when headset was bent plugged in: So my Xbox one controller's 3.5mm jack got bent when I accidentally bent my headset while it was plugged in. Of course, this bent the jack on the headphones and only one side works with audio...
  10. Headsets not working connected to the 3.5mm jack on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets not working connected to the 3.5mm jack on my controller: I just bought my Xbox One S a couple days ago. I also bought the `AfterGlow LVL 5+` Xbox one headset. They work connected to my pc, or phone etc. But when I connect them, or any other...