Xbox Controller into a Computer

Discus and support Xbox Controller into a Computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So for some weird reason, my Windows 10 Home apparently does not have support for bluetooth. So I tried putting the Xbox One S Controller Charger into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ReflexBoiiOK, Mar 20, 2020.

1. ReflexBoiiOK
    ReflexBoiiOK Guest

So for some weird reason, my Windows 10 Home apparently does not have support for bluetooth.

So I tried putting the Xbox One S Controller Charger into an USB port of my stationary PC, and it doesn't work. I have gone to the Devices in settings and searched for devices put into the computer, but my Xbox Controller does not appear there.

:)

ReflexBoiiOK, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Tesla 746 Win User

Make sure that the cable you are using allows data transfer, also it would help if your computer had a Bluetooth card installed in it sometimes computers do you have a Bluetooth card installed in them, but the drivers to run the card are not installed.
  3. ProgramRAM Win User

I suggest you try different USB ports along with a different cable and if that fails try to see if it shows up in device manager you can get there by right clicking the start button and then clicking device manager, take a look around there and see if
    you see "Microsoft Xbox One Controller" or perhaps any devices that show invalid or with an error be sure to take note of that, if you see the actual controller go ahead and click update driver and search automatically, if it says its already using the best
    go back and click uninstall then reboot your pc.
  4. GrinningBread92 Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller compatibility

The Xbox one controller uses a different hardware and software setup than with the 360. The drivers in the controller are incompatible with the xbox one with the 360 controller. The circuit board is completely different, and the software inside the controller
    also is different.

On a computer, there are 2 separate drivers for the 2 separate controllers. You can't run a 360 controller if you have a xbox one driver in the computer.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox controller issue

Hi,

Try your controller on your computer, if its working, try another usb port on your Xbox one.

If not working on your computer, controller has hardware issue...

Regards
  6. onyxishere Win User

How do I use the Play & Charge Kit to charge my controller with my PC and still control my Xbox One?

Sorry but once you plug the controller into your computer it becomes a controller for the computer and cannot be circumvented. If you considered getting a usb cable extender to see if that will work for the Xbox One console for you?
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller into a Computer - Similar Threads - Controller Computer

2. PowerA controller won't be detected by computer

in XBoX on Windows
    PowerA controller won't be detected by computer: Hey, I just bought a PowerA Wired Controller yesterday however ever since, whenever I have tried connecting it via USB to my computer, nothing happens. No pop up message shows up, no rumbling,...
  3. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  4. Weak connection of the controller to the computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Weak connection of the controller to the computer: Greetings to the microsoft community. I recently bought 2 gamepads from xbox one for playing on a computer, both of the third generation. An adapter for wireless connection is attached to the...
  5. Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.: My Wireless Xbox Controller is currently unable to pair correctly to my win10 device through Bluetooth. When I try to connect my controller, it shows as paired in the Bluetooth menu but the...
  6. Xbox one controller to Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller to Computer: I have the xbox one controller the says it is design for xbox one and windows 10 but when I try to connect it to my computer by bluetooth but it isn’t showing up, its turned on and set to connect...
  7. Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless: Hi, My xbox one controller won't connect to my computer via bluetooth. now i know this sounds like one of the problems you've probably had a lot of but it's different. you see i have been able...
  8. how to disable parental control on xbox live (I'm on a computer)

in XBoX on Windows
    how to disable parental control on xbox live (I'm on a computer): hello I just bought forza horizon 4 on pc but functionality remains block (sales room, community ...) the error message is (block in the control xbox live) while I am major and I do not have never...
  9. Game stops, computer beeps, and controller disconnects

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stops, computer beeps, and controller disconnects: What the title says. This happens daily and randomly. It's crashed the game before, but hasn't recently. I normally have to turn bluetooth off and on again to reconnect the controller (it's a...
  10. XBOX one controller can't find my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX one controller can't find my computer: I'm using "xbox one S controller" with "wireless adapter" on Windows 10. I usually don't plug out wireless adapter and turn off controller manually. But every time I reboot my computer,...