Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one a and my 2md xbox one are both having issues with controllers disconnecting over and over even after the latest update. I bought a brand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kami84, May 23, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

1. Kami84
    Kami84 Guest

My xbox one a and my 2md xbox one are both having issues with controllers disconnecting over and over even after the latest update. I bought a brand new controller just for it to do same thing. Can someone please help, yes I do have new batteries in it
    and yes I do have latest updates on it. No my cell phone is no where near my xbox's

:)

2. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

4. ryanstokes53 Win User

Why am I being told that the issue is my fault and I should buy a new xbox

Can't connect the controllers unless the plugged in and keep connecting and disconnecting to xbox live
  5. stevegamble-1F199C9A Win User

Controller disconnecting

Both of my controllers keep disconnecting. Each day it gets worse. It started when the controller update happened. Now the Xbox isn't even playable as it disconnects about every minute. What a waste of money.
  6. BladeShadowz Win User

Controller Replacement

Hi when I play gta 5 on my xbox it keeps disconnecting and i keep trying to play on with this controller that wont stop disconnecting when i go in the weapon wheel and try to drive the cars.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. Elite Series 2 Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller keeps disconnecting: Hi All, I purchased a new elite series controller 2, i updated the windows PC and the controller. The controller keeps getting disconnected randomly, i have seen this on other posts too. Is...
  3. Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting: I've purchased 3 Xbox one wireless controllers. All name brand. And all have the same issue even right out of the box. My controllers keep disconnecting from my console, stay on, sometimes it'll...
  4. Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!: my controller will randomly disconnect and re-connect, seems to happen the most in NHL but also happens in COD and world of warships...... Here is what I've tried as trouble shooting: 1)2...
  5. Xbox 1 controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller keeps disconnecting: Xbox1 controller keeps disconnecting at random times with and without usb connected. Latest update on controller and xbox has been done. e97d2d31-2572-44c2-b65b-cbee730052a6
  6. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting: Hi i just need some help really. I have two Xbox one controllers and every time I olay solo or two player after about 15mins the controllers disconnect and they won't 10er connect again for...
  7. My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller keeps disconnecting mid game: I'm running on windows 10 and I'm playing Rocket League on Steam. I have a plug and charge kit so thats the battery pack in the controller. Whenever I'm playing Rocket League, my controller will...
  8. Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps disconnecting on Xbox controller: I have a pair of new headphones and I have my ofc Xbox controller. I can be playing just fine one second and if I just move one bit it disconnects my mic, please help...
  9. xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one X controller keeps disconnecting!!: I have Xbox One X Gear Of War Edition and I never had this problem with my 2 past Xbox One S and X systems. After 5 or 6 times I turn on my Xbox One X system. The controller won't turn on the...
  10. Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest

in XboX Insiders
    Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest: Hello, I need some help please. My controller keeps disconnecting when I'm in a party or game and it when I go to the party chat is says please check your device settings in yellow. I don't think...