Xbox Controller Keeps Going To The Left!!! HELP ME PLEASE

Discus and support Xbox Controller Keeps Going To The Left!!! HELP ME PLEASE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, this started happening a day ago. I haven't been on the Xbox in a while and it was put away for about 6 months. I finished updating the Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jvald, Apr 6, 2021.

1. jvald
    jvald Guest

Hey, this started happening a day ago. I haven't been on the Xbox in a while and it was put away for about 6 months. I finished updating the Xbox and controller was fine. Since yesterday evening it now goes to left. I have tried most things i see online. Hard Reset Xbox, Sync and Unsync controller, Used a USB cable, Hard Reset Xbox then take out batteries from controller then turn on xbox and putting batteries back in and it still not work. It is also not stuck on any button that a know of.

EDIT : figured out the left dpad kept moving by accessories app on windows. How do i fix this.

:)

jvald, Apr 6, 2021
  2. groomster 136 Win User

Left analog stick now drifts.

Im having the same problem, left stick keeps drifting. when i go to replace the controller it tells me that the serial number is not correct. Dont think the device register accounts for controllers. Any help would be much appreciated
  3. Osba3 Win User

Controller moves forward without pressing left stick

same problem my xbox one controller left stick keeps going forward and i have to controllers :(
  4. firedragon153 Win User

My Xbox will not download Left 4 Dead 2

Hi can someone please help me I bought left 4 dead 2 in my xbox but it won't download, it keeps on saying can't download this item or left 4 dead 2 has stopped downloading. Any one knows how to fix this please message me on my xbox account LPG YokingGoose
  5. Wackieracer Win User

Help

Please givd more information, but if uou are looking for the settings tab, press the main home button on your controller, they use the left stick to move to the right and xbox settings or on the far right. Hope this helps

Keep gaming fun and enjoyable for everyone đź‘Š
  6. djric1979 Win User

Controller moves forward by itself.

I have the same issue but only using Netlfix. Controller goes wild, up, down, left right..... going back, forward, etc. Annoys the hell out of me. Otherwise controller works fine everywhere else. This issue appeared after latest update on May 2017... Please
    help..
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Keeps Going To The Left!!! HELP ME PLEASE - Similar Threads - Controller Keeps Going

2. I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...: Error DetailsTry that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing CqCjfMYKpEmIvqHX.28 2021/06/17 - 17:32:16 UTC Close I refuse to use...
  3. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting: Hi, My xbox controller keep disconnecting and then reconnecting again - presenting me with a slow flashing light on the controller. I've power cycled it I've checked the firmware is up to date...
  4. Xbox controller keeps showing need update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller keeps showing need update: I want to config my xbox controller elite 2 on pc. I have downloaded xbox accessories and connect the controller through USB. Accessories shows my controller need update but when I click on...
  5. Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting: My new Xbox one controller eats up my batteries after not even 10 hours of use, and randomly just disconnects when I’m playing a game on my PC. The light will just start blinking at random times...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help: Forza Horizon 4 Keeps Crashing at the Game Controller Screen - Please help - as I have tried closing at Startup Apps, and after restart tried the solution, however, it didn't work. I have just...
  7. Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?: My Series S controller keeps disconnecting. Along with that the WiFi also disconnects. I've tried some of the methods mentioned else where like changing the power option and connecting through...
  8. Xbox controller analogue sticks keep going bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller analogue sticks keep going bad: Im now about to buy my 9th controller this generation. I could own an xbox one x and several more games for the money ive had to waste on controllers for my x1 and x1s. 81 days ago major nelson...
  9. Why does my controller keep going into hole flyby mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller keep going into hole flyby mode: every time I play with my son he is player 1 after a few shots he seems to get stuck with n flyby mode any one had the same Thank you 8be369c2-f410-40cf-af67-598db6c27b20
  10. Xbox one controller for windows keeps going non responsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller for windows keeps going non responsive.: My controller will continue to go unresponsive while using it. It continues doing the same action i was doing but I have no control over it. If i unplug it and plug it back in a get control again...