Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had the Xbox one console and controller for about three years and now the controller is dropping and or just flat out losing connection to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OreoMelt, Jun 10, 2019.

1. OreoMelt
    OreoMelt Guest

I have had the Xbox one console and controller for about three years and now the controller is dropping and or just flat out losing connection to the console randomly, would the problem be the age or is it a problem in the console? any help would be great

:)

OreoMelt, Jun 10, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

When was the last time you updated the firmware?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Oreo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on the controller. First off is the console plugged directly into a wall outlet? AS for your questions there could be a relation to the age of the console with it not working. We recommend to try a different
    controller, see if it disconnects the same way. You can also try out the guide for

controller disconnects.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Koods Win User

Sadly it's not really a question we can answer with 100% accuracy, age could be playing a factor (on both ends of the tale!) but without physically examining the console & controller it'd be impossible to say I'd guess.
  5. Singh on fire Win User

Try these steps bro

https://www.****/knowledge/fix-xbox-one-controller-keeps-disconnecting/
  6. ChookiPooki Win User

Xbox one controller disconnects when I lose connection to the internet

I know why my internet keeps disconnecting. What im saying is my controller disconnects when i lose connection. It will reconnect but on rare occasions it will not turn back on. Dont worry about the wifi part. All I need to know is if the controllers are
    supposed to drop conneection and then reconnect when the xbox all of a sudden loses internet connection. I dont lose control of the wifi.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox - Similar Threads - controller keeps losing

2. Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller keeps disconnecting: I have an Xbox one purchased in the UK OS Version: 10.0.18363.7196 I have 2 xbox one wireless controllers. Both experience the problem I am about to describe. This problem occurs across all...
  3. xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work: Dear Microsoft & Users. I am quite disappointed with the xbox one original controllers. The two controllers worked perhaps 2 weeks from when i purchased my xbox one, then the headset stopped...
  4. Controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: I'm using a Series 2 elite with the latest firmware update connected to a OnePlus 7t on the latest update for it as well. The first time I connected I did not have this issue, but every time after...
  5. Xbox One X controller keeps disconnecting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X controller keeps disconnecting?: Every time that I fully shutdown my Xbox I have to turn on/off my controller 10-20 times until the controller pair properly with the console. Or I have to use the cable. I saw a lot of people with...
  6. Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode.: Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode. I can hook up a USB cable and it does not happen. Have reset the console many times and it does not fix any of the problems I...
  7. New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console: Hi All, I bought a new xbox one controller (wireless) to use with my xbox one S roughly two months ago. The controller worked perfectly for a couple of weeks and then began disconnecting mid use...
  8. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  9. Xbox one controller keeps losing connection to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller keeps losing connection to console: i have am issue with my xbox one elite and xbox one controllers... for some reason they keep losing connection with the console, they seem to turn off and on by themselves during play. I have the...
  10. Xbox One Controller keeps losing sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller keeps losing sync: Hello everybody I have a problem and I am hoping its software related. Currently my Xbox one controller keeps losing sync then resyncs again. But it happens every 30 seconds to a minute making...