Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had the Xbox one console and controller for about three years and now the controller is dropping and or just flat out losing connection to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OreoMelt, Jun 10, 2019.

1. OreoMelt
    OreoMelt Guest

I have had the Xbox one console and controller for about three years and now the controller is dropping and or just flat out losing connection to the console randomly, would the problem be the age or is it a problem in the console? any help would be great

:)

OreoMelt, Jun 10, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

When was the last time you updated the firmware?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Oreo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on the controller. First off is the console plugged directly into a wall outlet? AS for your questions there could be a relation to the age of the console with it not working. We recommend to try a different
    controller, see if it disconnects the same way. You can also try out the guide for

controller disconnects.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Koods Win User

Sadly it's not really a question we can answer with 100% accuracy, age could be playing a factor (on both ends of the tale!) but without physically examining the console & controller it'd be impossible to say I'd guess.
  5. Singh on fire Win User

Try these steps bro

https://www.****/knowledge/fix-xbox-one-controller-keeps-disconnecting/
  6. ChookiPooki Win User

Xbox one controller disconnects when I lose connection to the internet

I know why my internet keeps disconnecting. What im saying is my controller disconnects when i lose connection. It will reconnect but on rare occasions it will not turn back on. Dont worry about the wifi part. All I need to know is if the controllers are
    supposed to drop conneection and then reconnect when the xbox all of a sudden loses internet connection. I dont lose control of the wifi.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller keeps losing connection to the xbox - Similar Threads - controller keeps losing

2. Xbox Controller keep's blinking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller keep's blinking on PC: my controller always works but now when i got a new windows updated on my pc, i tried connecting it, it shows the "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" in the settings, but as I go in a game, hold...
  3. My controller keeps making a weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps making a weird buzzing noise: I really am getting annoyed about this buzzing noise in my controller I hope someone knows how to fix this problem because I want to fix it its very quiet only when I put my ear up to it I can...
  4. xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X: xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X it works great if i plug it in but if wireless it randomly disconnects :( its driving me nuts :( anyone got any...
  5. Controller keeps losing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps losing connection: Hi My controller keeps losing connection but it is a wired controller I have had a wireless on and that kept doing it from day one? Any help would be much appreciated...
  6. Wired controller keeps losing connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controller keeps losing connectivity: My wired controller randomly loses connection. I have had 2 wired which loses connection and also tried 2 wireless which had the same problem, all were official xbox ones too. I have tried...
  7. Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep losing connection to my controller and internet at the same time?: Hi, My console appears to have an intermittent fault whereby it will disconnect from the wireless controller and from the internet at the same time. Initially, from reading up, it was suggested...
  8. Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode.: Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode. I can hook up a USB cable and it does not happen. Have reset the console many times and it does not fix any of the problems I...
  9. Xbox one controller keeps losing connection to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller keeps losing connection to console: i have am issue with my xbox one elite and xbox one controllers... for some reason they keep losing connection with the console, they seem to turn off and on by themselves during play. I have the...
  10. Xbox One Controller keeps losing sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller keeps losing sync: Hello everybody I have a problem and I am hoping its software related. Currently my Xbox one controller keeps losing sync then resyncs again. But it happens every 30 seconds to a minute making...