xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam

Discus and support xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when I am playing games on pc, the xbox controller keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again. Whether it is wired or wireless, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmbodyCheung, Apr 11, 2021.

1. EmbodyCheung
    EmbodyCheung Guest

when I am playing games on pc, the xbox controller keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again. Whether it is wired or wireless, the problem still persists.

:)

EmbodyCheung, Apr 11, 2021
  2. HazyBlowfish621 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

Playing the division on PC , its the only game that for some reason my controller disconnects from. Maybe its just Xbox controllers in general?

it never happened while i played Xbox before i started using it as a PC controller
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I play PC games with Xbox wireless receiver?

Hi,

I'm PC and console gamer. I built my own gaming PC.

Most single player games on my PC I use a controller to play which either my Series X|S controller or my Xbox One controller. Most PC games have controller support from Steam, Epic Games and Origin. There's nothing to configure, just plug and play.

The only games I don't play with controllers are strategy titles such as the Total War titles and Civilization.

Is that what you're asking?
  4. BladeShadowz Win User

Controller Replacement

Hi when I play gta 5 on my xbox it keeps disconnecting and i keep trying to play on with this controller that wont stop disconnecting when i go in the weapon wheel and try to drive the cars.
  5. The English Gamer Win User

Xbox Game Pass and EA DESKTOP

do you actually have and play on an Xbox console, if not then ultimate is not required just gamepass pc, another note i got this working for myself but could never get it working for my sons, I just bought ea play though steam for 20 for the year, it is seamless in steam, most of the games support steam achievement's too, the ea games via gamepass on pc are completely disconnected and do not support achievement's etc.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Moving games

no, there are very limited games that are play anywhere, you would need to buy that game from ea or steam to play on PC. or when ea access is available on the gamepass for PC.
Thema:

1. xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam - Similar Threads - controller keeps disconnecting

2. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting: Hi, My xbox controller keep disconnecting and then reconnecting again - presenting me with a slow flashing light on the controller. I've power cycled it I've checked the firmware is up to date...
  3. Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting: My new Xbox one controller eats up my batteries after not even 10 hours of use, and randomly just disconnects when I’m playing a game on my PC. The light will just start blinking at random times...
  4. Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?: My Series S controller keeps disconnecting. Along with that the WiFi also disconnects. I've tried some of the methods mentioned else where like changing the power option and connecting through...
  5. My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting controllers: My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting any controller that tries connecting to it. And I know it’s the console and not the controllers because I tried connecting the same controllers to a roommates...
  6. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  7. Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X: Xbox Series X Xbox Elite 2 Controller Steel Series Arctis 9x Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting randomly at least once per day, I can‘t seem to work out whats triggering it - somtimes...
  8. Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?: Once in a while when one of my controllers disconnect, all of my controllers are unable to connect to the xbox series X. I usually have to turn off my system and unplug it just to fix it. Its...
  9. Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: I have had this issue through multiple Xboxes and multiple headsets. I'm pretty sure I started having this issue when I got my Xbox one X but it could have been before that. My controller would...
  10. My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x: It was working fine like a week ago but its now just started flashing sometimes when I play saying its not connected and I have to unplug it for it to work again. I've spent alot of money on this...