Xbox Controller Keeps Resyncing Randomly

Discus and support Xbox Controller Keeps Resyncing Randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically I feel this is a problem with my Xbox, my controller seems to randomly resync while I'm in the middle of a game and I can't use it for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AuraOF, Jan 12, 2022.

1. AuraOF
    AuraOF Guest

So basically I feel this is a problem with my Xbox, my controller seems to randomly resync while I'm in the middle of a game and I can't use it for a good 10-15 seconds until it's done resyncing. I've tried 5 different controllers and they all do the same thing. I know it's just my Xbox because I have an Xbox at my dad's and I've never had the problem there. Anyways I have an Xbox one X if anyone has a fix feel free to let me know.

:)

AuraOF, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5-10 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work you may need to reset your console keeping your games and apps to delete any corrupted system data.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Disable Console Power up when turning on controller

I actually bought a second controller with built in bluetooth for my PC to keep from having to resync the controller between devices.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox glitching around

You might need to resync your controller or change the batteries. Here is how to resync your controller.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  5. Kamatcho15 Win User

xbox one controller joystick problem in dashboard

Make sure the controller doesn't need an update by going the Accessories app and plugging the controller in with a wire. If that's all good I would resync the controller to the Xbox.
    i do the update and nothing new, how can i resync the controller to the xbox ??
  6. Walterbengt03 Win User

Controller reconnect

Connect your controller with a usb to your xbox to update it and then hard reset and resync your controller
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Keeps Resyncing Randomly - Similar Threads - Controller Keeps Resyncing

2. Xbox controller keeps showing need update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps showing need update: I want to config the buttons of my xbox controller elite 2 on pc. I have downloaded xbox accessories and connect the controller through USB. Accessories shows my controller need update but when I...
  3. Xbox Series X controller keeps vibrating randomly even when turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller keeps vibrating randomly even when turned off: One of my Xbox Series X controllers, which is relatively new, keeps randomly vibrating. Even when it's supposed to be turned off. At first it only did it a couple of times every few minutes, and...
  4. My controller on Windows 10 keeps spasm'ing out of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller on Windows 10 keeps spasm'ing out of game: I have clips to prove it, my controller will just have random spasms. Ive looked at Xbox Accessories App on W10 and I just find its been pressing B and RT randomly. This always happens whenever I...
  5. My Xbox One controller keeps scrolling up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller keeps scrolling up: This is on my pc, controller is about a year old. Whenever I move the analog stick up, it just scrolls through the menu screen. Controller itself is fine, no stickiness or anything, in perfect...
  6. wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.: just as title says. tried pretty much everything i could find online, nothing works. yes, i updated the drivers. yes, i tried disconnecting and reconnecting. yes, i restarted my pc. yes, i...
  7. Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting: I have 2 Xbox one S in two different rooms and 2 controllers for both of them. The controller have started to randomly disconnect on both Xbox. I've done everything from updates to batteries, to...
  8. Xbox controller constantly keeps my mic on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller constantly keeps my mic on.: I got a new a headset and my controller is constantly keeping my mic on causing echoing for other people. How do I fix this? The controller is a month old, I don't have the receipt anymore so I'm...
  9. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting for no reason its brand new and i think its something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting for no reason its brand new and i think its something...: A couple of weeks ago my controllers have started to disconnect from my Xbox one s for no reason saying the battery's dead even though their fully charged and the lights on. It was doing it with...
  10. Wireless Controller Adapter keeps needing resync on PC startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Adapter keeps needing resync on PC startup: I have an Xboxe One wireless adapter for my PC so I can use the Xbox One controller with PC games. Every time I restart my PC I have to resync my controller. Actually, it never even wants to...