Xbox Controller Lost

Discus and support Xbox Controller Lost in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! I connected my Xbox one s controller to my Amazon fire 9th gen tablet. I misplaced my controller and i can't find it. Is there any apps i can use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BreadTractor, Jan 22, 2021.

1. BreadTractor
    BreadTractor Guest

Xbox Controller Lost

Hi! I connected my Xbox one s controller to my Amazon fire 9th gen tablet. I misplaced my controller and i can't find it. Is there any apps i can use to locate the controller when it's off? Thanks!

:)

BreadTractor, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Saeleth Win User

My controller

Unfortunately there are no tracking devices in the Xbox controllers to find them if they are lost or stolen.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

HDMI TV Control

the xbox does not support cec or hdmi control, you would need to go to tv setting on the xbox and setup tv control again as it may have lost the code, the xbox controls tv's via infrared only.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Lost xbox controller

I don't think it's possible to track a control
  5. ElCitoRBLX Win User

Lost xbox controller

Its connected to my pc at the moment, my only other option here is to play keyboard+mouse on console if i dont find my controller, but i know for a fact that ill find it eventually.
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Lost xbox controller

So how can we help you? Not trying to be rude but I don't know how we can locate your lost controller but we'll help any way we can!
Thema:

Xbox Controller Lost

1. Xbox Controller Lost - Similar Threads - Controller Lost

2. Series 1 Elite Controller Lost Sync mid game!

in XboX Insiders
    Series 1 Elite Controller Lost Sync mid game!: So my elite series 1 controller has just lost sync with my series x mid game. I had to exit out of Fallout 76 by restarting my console, and now my console and controller are again, refusing to...
  3. How Do I Find My Lost Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Find My Lost Xbox Controller: Hi i have lost my xbox one s white bluetooth controlller i cleaned the house and no luck if theres anyway to turnon the vibration or the lights let me know d47db244-b599-40cc-bd60-239e69fb62d6
  4. UPS Have lost my controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    UPS Have lost my controller: Hi there, I sent my Xbox elite 2 controller away for repair. The controller was under warranty. Microsoft sent out a pre-payed printable label. The controller was posted on the 5th January 2021....
  5. Controller connection lost alpha built 10.0.21311.1005

in XboX Insiders
    Controller connection lost alpha built 10.0.21311.1005: I just updated my Series X because I hoped to get rid of some bugs from the previous OS updates. Conclusion: worse than before. My Elite 1 Controller lost sync connection, only usb wired works....
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Repair Status Cancelled!!!! Controller now lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Repair Status Cancelled!!!! Controller now lost: Sent my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on 1/15/21 and the device was delivered on 1/18/21 with proof of delivery. 1/20/21 the service order was cancelled for no reason and I cannot get anyone to...
  7. XBox Series S controller overheating and lost support return

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series S controller overheating and lost support return: Hi, Some help appreciated please as I've literally come to a dead end now with my retailer and Microsoft. New XBox Series S delivered in November and unpackaged for the first time as a gift for...
  8. xbox controller cycberpunk2077 charging stand The rear panel is lost. Can I purchase it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller cycberpunk2077 charging stand The rear panel is lost. Can I purchase it...: In the process of refurbishing the Xbox controller, the back panel of the charging stand was sent and there is no way to find it again. Can't I buy it separately?...
  9. Controller Lost in Transit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Lost in Transit: I sent off 2 controllers last month for warranty replacement. I have since received one back but the other one is still showing as not received but i do have confirmation from UPS that it was...
  10. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...