Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4

Discus and support Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hshifter12, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Hshifter12
    Hshifter12 Guest

Code:
    Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the tilt of the pad(motion sensor). It would
    be nice to add these function to the next high-end pads such as the new ones or the elite ones. It will help a lot in the precise control of the racing game. But even without these functions, I will buy Xbox one
    s pad rather than dual shock LOL. Thank you for reading!
    :)

Hshifter12, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. Saeleth Win User

This is actually a reqlly good question, I'm not sure if the X controllers recognize tilt, anyone here know for sure?
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Interesting idea. Motion control hasn't been something that I've really enjoyed, but it would be nice to have the option.
  5. bstn617 Win User

I want an Xbox One but...

Dwoop33 I am man sized and like the Dual Shock better. The X1 controller is not bigger then the PS4 controller.

The last time there was a man sized controller was with the original Xbox and the Duke that was a beast but after Microsoft replaced it with the controller S that claim was gone.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox one X and PS4 pro

It's just a matter of personal interest I think.

My reason to buy a Xbox One X, and no PS4, was the controller.

My hands become painfull when playing with a dual shock controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4 - Similar Threads - controller motion sensor

2. Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting: I just recently bought the Xbox one X and ive been having connectivity issues with it since I got it. At random points my controller will vibrate then disconnect, the controller stays powered on...
  3. Second controller audio on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second controller audio on Xbox one S: If i have two controllers, one of them with a faulty 3.5mm output, would I be able to use one as controller and the other for headset? aef3d65d-caf8-4b2a-870b-0883fca5a472
  4. Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back.: Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back. Cable, all normal. New batteries. Updated control.. Somebody help with that. I can no longer spend money on Xbox One... 2 problematic...
  5. elite controller turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller turning off: when i push the button to turn my elite controller on and pull it off after it turns on it instantly turns off 35273105-711c-4ad8-8ccb-4f3b8d354c55
  6. Xbox and Motion Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Motion Controls: Just wanted to know what are your thoughts and opinions on Xbox getting a set of motion controllers. Think VR but without the expensive headset just the controllers so you could still share the...
  7. Microsoft Please create a motion controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Please create a motion controller!: Please Microsoft, give us a motion controller, for more precision in FPS games!!! There is no sense the most based on FPS console doesn't have a motion controller....
  8. Xbox 360 Controller Disconnects Due To Motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller Disconnects Due To Motion: I do not understand why, but my Xbox 360 controller will disconnect when it vibrates or when it is shaken. It is very easily reproduced, because all I have to do is turn on the controller and...
  9. Why is there no motion control for pga tour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no motion control for pga tour: I waited two years so i could finally play pga tour with the kinect camera. what happened to it 2932c2e0-b379-4575-abf0-d003f87fba1d
  10. CONTROLLER RIGHT STICK- STUTTER/SLOW MOTION JAGGING

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTROLLER RIGHT STICK- STUTTER/SLOW MOTION JAGGING: Recently- while playing Titanfall- I noticed the right stick motion/movement was inexplicably stuttering/slow whenever I tried to turn my character's view... It renders the game completely...