Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4

Discus and support Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hshifter12, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:39 PM.

1. Hshifter12
    Hshifter12 Guest

Code:
    Hi developers, I'm an Xbox user who enjoys the Forza Horizon 4. I tried PS4 Dual Shock 4 a few days ago, and I saw a function that is recognized by the tilt of the pad(motion sensor). It would
    be nice to add these function to the next high-end pads such as the new ones or the elite ones. It will help a lot in the precise control of the racing game. But even without these functions, I will buy Xbox one
    s pad rather than dual shock LOL. Thank you for reading!
    :)

2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. Saeleth Win User

This is actually a reqlly good question, I'm not sure if the X controllers recognize tilt, anyone here know for sure?
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Interesting idea. Motion control hasn't been something that I've really enjoyed, but it would be nice to have the option.
  5. bstn617 Win User

I want an Xbox One but...

Dwoop33 I am man sized and like the Dual Shock better. The X1 controller is not bigger then the PS4 controller.

The last time there was a man sized controller was with the original Xbox and the Duke that was a beast but after Microsoft replaced it with the controller S that claim was gone.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox one X and PS4 pro

It's just a matter of personal interest I think.

My reason to buy a Xbox One X, and no PS4, was the controller.

My hands become painfull when playing with a dual shock controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller motion sensor like PS4 Dual shock 4 - Similar Threads - controller motion sensor

2. My Xbox one controller has gone hay wire. (Mod Removed-Profanity)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller has gone hay wire. (Mod Removed-Profanity): My contoller simply doesnt control. Its acting all by itself. Is there a reset of some kind. I only have one controller at the moment so i cant reset settings. Is this common ?...
  3. Elite Controller Problems - Possible Firmware or Software?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Controller Problems - Possible Firmware or Software?: I bought a brand new Elite ontroller and I'm having some odd issues with it. I'll try to make this brief as possible. 1 - When I go into the accessories app within my Xbox One X console to...
  4. Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.: I bought four x360 controllers with x-360 adapter not even year ago, and few days ago adapter stoped working(controlers are working with x-box),i searched all day in stores and (oficiall) sites...
  5. Xbox Controller Won't Connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Won't Connect: When I try to connect my Xbox One controller nothing pops up. I've turned it off and on several times to no avail. f35f2f30-04df-4f12-b70d-f7f52d4bcc02
  6. Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller: My son cannot hear any sounds when he plugs his headset or earbuds into his xbox one controller. Any suggestions to resolve this? c5d6fe50-d12c-48fb-b130-0f7be2c6f4bd
  7. Microsoft Please create a motion controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Please create a motion controller!: Please Microsoft, give us a motion controller, for more precision in FPS games!!! There is no sense the most based on FPS console doesn't have a motion controller....
  8. Xbox 360 Controller Disconnects Due To Motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller Disconnects Due To Motion: I do not understand why, but my Xbox 360 controller will disconnect when it vibrates or when it is shaken. It is very easily reproduced, because all I have to do is turn on the controller and...
  9. Why is there no motion control for pga tour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no motion control for pga tour: I waited two years so i could finally play pga tour with the kinect camera. what happened to it 2932c2e0-b379-4575-abf0-d003f87fba1d
  10. CONTROLLER RIGHT STICK- STUTTER/SLOW MOTION JAGGING

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTROLLER RIGHT STICK- STUTTER/SLOW MOTION JAGGING: Recently- while playing Titanfall- I noticed the right stick motion/movement was inexplicably stuttering/slow whenever I tried to turn my character's view... It renders the game completely...