Xbox controller not work in Skyrim after quick resume

Discus and support Xbox controller not work in Skyrim after quick resume in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Nobody know why after I open Skyrim from quick resume my controller work in the OS but not in Skyrim, I must restart the game. All on Series X, all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DrValex, May 12, 2021.

1. /u/DrValex
    /u/DrValex Guest

Nobody know why after I open Skyrim from quick resume my controller work in the OS but not in Skyrim, I must restart the game. All on Series X, all system updates, controller updated etc.

submitted by /u/DrValex
    [link] [comments]

/u/DrValex, May 12, 2021
  2. crevi Win User

Xbox one stuck on "please reconnect controller"

Same problem here. Easy fix (workaround) take battery out of controller and put it back in. This happened after recent March update along with quick resume not working anymore.
  3. Kxber Win User

Xbox series x questionnnn

that means the new quick resume feature works with those games :)
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Quick game resume not working after last update

Hey there, lock! That definitely could be a factor into this, especially since it's only affecting your digital games. Trying out the second step I posted above would be one way to confirm this; trying this console on a different internet connection. The
    way it could affect it is the time it takes for your console to connect to our servers to confirm you have the license for the game.

You could definitely reach out to your ISP to see if they are aware of any issues, or possibly swap out the device you have. We also have a large collection of devices listed in our
    Networking Hardware Information forums. You can check in there to see if your device may have a known issue that can be addressed simply by changing a setting or two. :)

Post back and let me know what route you're taking! We'll hopefully nail this one down. :3
  5. locksoft Win User

No, sorry Misses Quinzel, I'm not part of the preview (too bad, I'd like to be in that program, thu)

I just guessed I got an automatic update because until (about) 10 days ago the quick game resume worked for all games and now it only work on "shadow of Mordor" (that's the only game I've on physical support).

I've tried almost everything with online support, even deleting my profile, restoring console to defaults (loosing all my games) but it didn't solve the problem.
  6. locksoft Win User

Well, it doesn't always work. Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

So I guess it's still bugged.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller not work in Skyrim after quick resume - Similar Threads - controller Skyrim quick

2. Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Joysticks and d-pad from my Xbox Series controller do not work on Xbox Cloud Gaming (with a...: Hi ! I recently subscribed at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However,the joysticks and the d-pad do not work in game. I tried with 3 different controllers (all Xbox Series) and the same problem... The...
  3. How do i leave my controller on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i leave my controller on?: It is plugged in and still turning off. Please let me know 5a7e7cdb-c272-4002-8ef7-92f36953883b
  4. xbox elite 2 controller won't reconnect to pc after charging

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite 2 controller won't reconnect to pc after charging: Verified that this issue is still occurring after updating elite controller. to be clear this issue doesn't occur on the regular xbox one controller like the one that comes with the scorpio...
  5. Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't turn on: The controller does not turn on. Not wireless. The power light doesn't come on when I connect wired. Please help me 677e72e3-fe79-49c0-b19e-26fbd77678c1
  6. Controller disconnecting randomly in some games like ESO and blinks 3 times before...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnecting randomly in some games like ESO and blinks 3 times before...: This is happening on my Series X currently in the Alpha Skip-ahead. Don’t know when it started happening exactly, probably a few weeks ago maybe. submitted by /u/JuniperChaos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox consoles and controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox consoles and controllers: Hi there, I just had a question, does a controller have to be registered to a console or can it just be paired with my iPhone. I currently don’t have an Xbox console and have been looking at...
  8. My xbox one controller has drift what do i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one controller has drift what do i do: My Xbox one controller has drifted and i don't know what to do about it as I am not sure I can do the hardware mods is there somewhere that I can get it repaired?...
  9. Received a Elite 2 controller for Father’s Day. The A and B button are sometimes unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a Elite 2 controller for Father’s Day. The A and B button are sometimes unresponsive.: Hi. I recently received an Elite 2 controller. Immediately I noticed an issue when jumping in game. Sometimes my button press won’t register. I went to the menu and tried pressing the a button and...
  10. Xbox series X controller menu button not working and double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller menu button not working and double input.: I bought a white series x controller in November for my Xbox One X and I haven't had any issues. However, seemingly out of nowhere while playing Wolfenstein 2 I noticed that I could not pause the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. controller not workimg from quick resume