Xbox Controller Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Controller Not Working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S Wireless Controller. When I try to connect it to my Asus Zenfone V Via Bluetooth, it will say, "Incorrect pin or passkey." When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NoahCusick, Jun 7, 2019.

1. NoahCusick
    NoahCusick Guest

I have an Xbox One S Wireless Controller. When I try to connect it to my Asus Zenfone V Via Bluetooth, it will say, "Incorrect pin or passkey." When I plug a USB into the controller and
    plug it into my phone via OTG cable, it will just put my phone into a boot loop. Any answers?

:)

NoahCusick, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

If nothing is working, I would contact the phone maker (for Asus Zenfone) or maybe go into a physical store to show them. Since it's asking for a pin or passkey, this could very well be something that was preset on your phone. I had a similar preset code
    put into my Android phone that I have to enter anytime I want to make a hotspot for wifi from my phone. It might work if you just get that pin or passkey. If you don't know it, I would ask the phone maker and they should be able to tell you your pin so you
    can enable devices to connect.
  4. denis97g Win User

XBOX controller that is not working

5. Warjax Win User

xbox controller not working

6. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX controller that is not working

Did you purchase this from Microsoft/Xbox directly or via a third party and which Country are you located in? The standard warranty is 90 days on a controller, unless you are somewhere like the UK etc that has longer warranty periods.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Not Working - Similar Threads - Controller Working

2. Audio Output on Xbox One Controller Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Output on Xbox One Controller Stopped Working: After about 9 months of use, the audio output to headphones on one on my xbox one controllers stopped working. The headphones work fine on my other controllers. The controller is up to date. Any...
  3. PS4 Controller not working with Xbox (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    PS4 Controller not working with Xbox (beta): Like the title says, has anyone had issues with this? I can't get it to work for some reason. Works fine in games on steam/epic/origin etc but not on Xbox (beta) submitted by /u/vedomedo...
  4. Xbox controller won't work and shuts off with new batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't work and shuts off with new batteries: So I got this prompt this morning and have tried turing my xbox on and off multiple times. When I do turn it on the controller tries to connect but wont and shuts itself off and won't turn back on...
  5. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......
  6. Power A xbox one controller not working on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Power A xbox one controller not working on pc: So I have windows 10 and I'm trying to play Fortnite on my pc and it works so I played for about one whole week and it was great . However, now when I plug it in all the buttons work except RT and...
  7. My Xbox One X controller isn't working on Windows 7 (wired)

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One X controller isn't working on Windows 7 (wired): When I try to plug in my Xbox One X controller, I get a 'device not recognised'/'could not install', etc. error. It just vibrates once, then nothing happens. No light on the controller at all. My...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox One controller keys mixed up, trigger is'nt working well, but works on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox One controller keys mixed up, trigger is'nt working well, but works on...: Hey, since I installed Windows 10 Pro today, my controller isn't working correctly. Some buttons are mixed up and the triggers aren't working well. I tried to update my driver, but I have the...
  9. Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extrenal hard drive, wifii, controllers not working: So yeah nothing major just as the tittle says. Not sure whats going on with my game decks but my problems have started occurring since this last 'update' ... I have multiple xboxs and both lose...
  10. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...