Xbox Controller Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Controller Not Working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S Wireless Controller. When I try to connect it to my Asus Zenfone V Via Bluetooth, it will say, "Incorrect pin or passkey." When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NoahCusick, Jun 7, 2019.

1. NoahCusick
    NoahCusick Guest

I have an Xbox One S Wireless Controller. When I try to connect it to my Asus Zenfone V Via Bluetooth, it will say, "Incorrect pin or passkey." When I plug a USB into the controller and
    plug it into my phone via OTG cable, it will just put my phone into a boot loop. Any answers?

:)

NoahCusick, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

If nothing is working, I would contact the phone maker (for Asus Zenfone) or maybe go into a physical store to show them. Since it's asking for a pin or passkey, this could very well be something that was preset on your phone. I had a similar preset code
    put into my Android phone that I have to enter anytime I want to make a hotspot for wifi from my phone. It might work if you just get that pin or passkey. If you don't know it, I would ask the phone maker and they should be able to tell you your pin so you
    can enable devices to connect.
  4. denis97g Win User

XBOX controller that is not working

5. Warjax Win User

xbox controller not working

6. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX controller that is not working

Did you purchase this from Microsoft/Xbox directly or via a third party and which Country are you located in? The standard warranty is 90 days on a controller, unless you are somewhere like the UK etc that has longer warranty periods.
Thema:

1. Xbox Controller Not Working - Similar Threads - Controller Working

2. Controller input Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller input Jack not working: I need to send my controller back for repair under warrenty as the input Jack is not working and muted on the screen.Tried all remedies on here. Tried it on different x box still the same. There...
  3. buttons xbox controller not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    buttons xbox controller not working properly: Hello MS, I want to return my controller because the B button isn't working properly. The controller is 6 months old so still in warranty i guess. How can i get a return number and to where can...
  4. My controller's Bluetooth is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's Bluetooth is not working.: Hi, I use 'Xbox one s pad' and have a problem. PC can't find my controller's Bluetooth. Even in my smartphone. I think controller's Bluetooth is dead. Is there any solution can I repair my...
  5. My Xbox one s device control not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s device control not working: hi my name adam it lot it work but later not working my tv called jvc model lt26hg22j so how it make to work i really like control to tv e9f294d9-e750-469a-80e5-14ea5eeb3a8a
  6. Controller not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working correctly: i just bought a brand new controller with a brand new headset and my controller continues to disconnect for half a second to a second at a time. And its not just once, its every 5 [mod removed]...
  7. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  8. headset port stopped working after controller update

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset port stopped working after controller update: earlier today updated one of my two design lab controllers (to 4.8.1908.0) and after update the headset port is no longer working is there a way to fix or do i wait for other update or what? i...
  9. Headset no longer working on Xbox One S Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset no longer working on Xbox One S Controller: All of a sudden my turtlebeach headset has stopped working with both Xbox controllers. I have plugged other devices in to the 3.5mm jack and the same problem persists. Headset works with PC....
  10. Xbox One S - Brand new and earbuds mic not working on controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Brand new and earbuds mic not working on controller!: Hi all, I purchased an Xbox One S bundle yesterday and plugging a 3.5mm jack into the controller works and the audio output is solid. However, the mic does not work. It says it is connected, but...