xbox controller not working

Discus and support xbox controller not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of the buttons on my controller has stopped working. I only got it in January. I tried to phone but they put me on hold for ages and I'm worried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by flashblazer100, Sep 26, 2019.

1. xbox controller not working

One of the buttons on my controller has stopped working. I only got it in January. I tried to phone but they put me on hold for ages and I'm worried I'm being charged even though they phoned me. What is the best thing to do?

:)

flashblazer100, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

do xbox one controllers work on xbox one elite?

Xbox One controllers and Elite controllers will work on any Xbox One.
  4. icuc2000 Win User

Netflix and Xbox one app controller not working

Its not the hardware controller that's the problem... its the app controller that allows you to control Netflix from within the Xbox and smartglass app. The "a" touch button and scrolling do not work. The physical hardware Xbox controller works fine.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox Controller Not Working

If nothing is working, I would contact the phone maker (for Asus Zenfone) or maybe go into a physical store to show them. Since it's asking for a pin or passkey, this could very well be something that was preset on your phone. I had a similar preset code
    put into my Android phone that I have to enter anytime I want to make a hotspot for wifi from my phone. It might work if you just get that pin or passkey. If you don't know it, I would ask the phone maker and they should be able to tell you your pin so you
    can enable devices to connect.
Thema:

xbox controller not working

1. xbox controller not working - Similar Threads - controller working

2. Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.: I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and now I am unable to connect my turtle beach wireless headphones (stealth 600 and 700) to my console. Any suggestions on how to remedy this problem?...
  3. My controller makes my headset only work on one ear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller makes my headset only work on one ear.: So i was going to get on my xbox and when i plugged in my headphones, it onky worked on one ear. I went to check if it needed an update but it didint. I tried to use my headset on my other...
  4. Controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working: My controller is paired to my xbox, but non of the buttons work INCLUDING the pairing button, i can only control the xbox through my ipad which has the app on it, any suggestions on how to get my...
  5. Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?: I bought a Ipega 9088 but it will still arrive and i want to know if xCloud games will work on this controller? submitted by /u/Arthurs_ [link] [comments]
  6. Audio Jack not working on New Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Jack not working on New Xbox controller: Hi, I just got a new controller about a few weeks ago and today was the first time I decided to plug in my Mic. (The Mic is also brand new I got it about 4 days ago) When I plugged in my Mic i...
  7. New Xbox One Controller RB Only Works When Pushed Firmly

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Controller RB Only Works When Pushed Firmly: I got this new controller as a gift from a friend, and when I started to use it I noticed that the right bumper(RB) was not working unless I pressed it very firmly. This has happened to me in...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Right Bumper no longer works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Right Bumper no longer works.: I've owned the series 2 controller since December 13th, 2019 and have had no issues with the controller. As of today the right bumper became noticeably less responsive. It doesn't register an...
  9. Xbox one controller button is loose and don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller button is loose and don't work: Progressively the X button of my controller became loose enough to be constantly active. I can still pull it up but it stays active. If I put my controller facing down the X comes out like the...
  10. Xbox one controller only works when PC not connected to TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller only works when PC not connected to TV: So this is a strange one. I'd been having some issues with my xbox one controllers recently having issues like delayed inputs, buttons not responding, continued drift after releasing a joystick,...