xbox controller not working

Discus and support xbox controller not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of the buttons on my controller has stopped working. I only got it in January. I tried to phone but they put me on hold for ages and I'm worried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by flashblazer100, Sep 26, 2019.

1. xbox controller not working

One of the buttons on my controller has stopped working. I only got it in January. I tried to phone but they put me on hold for ages and I'm worried I'm being charged even though they phoned me. What is the best thing to do?

:)

flashblazer100, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  3. icuc2000 Win User

Netflix and Xbox one app controller not working

Its not the hardware controller that's the problem... its the app controller that allows you to control Netflix from within the Xbox and smartglass app. The "a" touch button and scrolling do not work. The physical hardware Xbox controller works fine.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox Controller Not Working

If nothing is working, I would contact the phone maker (for Asus Zenfone) or maybe go into a physical store to show them. Since it's asking for a pin or passkey, this could very well be something that was preset on your phone. I had a similar preset code
    put into my Android phone that I have to enter anytime I want to make a hotspot for wifi from my phone. It might work if you just get that pin or passkey. If you don't know it, I would ask the phone maker and they should be able to tell you your pin so you
    can enable devices to connect.
  5. denis97g Win User

XBOX controller that is not working

6. Warjax Win User

Thema:

1. xbox controller not working - Similar Threads - controller working

2. Xbox Wireless Controller does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller does not work: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Wireless Controller for PC. I want to connect it with the wireless receiver, but it does not work. Usually, the Xbox Logo at the controller should start...
  3. Vibration not working on any controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration not working on any controller!: Hi, this is literally driving me crazy, I've tried every solution I could find online even bought a NEW controller and STILL it won't work. Randomly vibration worked on one game one day then never...
  4. How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get my non-bluetooth Xbox Controller to work with xbox streaming preview app on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/parney2000 [link] [comments]
  5. PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half

in XBoX on Windows
    PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half: Bonjour, j'ai depuis peu un soucis avec ma manette "PDP Wired controller Xbox One & Windows", elle marchait très bien fût un temps, pas de soucis, on peut dire que c'était impeccable. Je n'ai pas...
  6. XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10: Hello, so I have an official XBOX One S controller. I have a problem, with it; it doesn't work. I plug it in correctly and it just vibrates, doesn't turn on nor install the drivers. I tried with...
  7. xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly: Hi, I have a Problem with my new xbox one Controller. The a-button does not work consistently. When I push it in a certain angle with my base of the thumb, there is no input. So gaming is based...
  8. Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2 won't work with Bluetooth: Dear Community, Since two days i'm trying to get my new controller working properly. It works on the XBox One X and on the PC via USB. But, altough it connects via Bluetooth, the controller just...
  9. Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter: My Elite Controller 2 wont work with the turtle beach elite pro tactical adapter for my headphone works in the headphone jack but not the Expansion port. when i hold it in a certain place it works...
  10. XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE S WIRELESS CONTROLLER HEADPHONES NOT WORKING: Hi all, I know the headset is fine as I've tried with another wired controller. The controller is still under warranty but was wondering if anyone else had any similar issues and managed to solve...