Xbox controller op android

Discus and support Xbox controller op android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Mijn vraag is: Kun je de xbox one draadloze controller gebruiken voor android/samsung galaxy a50? [Trabskatuib 0 My question is: Can you use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JimmySankarey, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Xbox controller op android

Mijn vraag is:

Kun je de xbox one draadloze controller gebruiken voor android/samsung galaxy a50?

[Trabskatuib 0 My question is:

Can you use the xbox one wireless controller for android / samsung galaxy a50?[

:)

JimmySankarey, Feb 27, 2020
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Ik ben er vrij zeker van dat je dat. Probeer het en laat het ons weten als het werkt.

[Translation - I'm pretty sure you will. Try it and let us know if it works.]
  3. blueamcat Win User

It should work. You can always try it. :)
  4. JimmySankarey Win User

Ga ik doen

[Translation - I'll do that]
  5. JimmySankarey Win User

Thx,

I'm gonna ask it for my birthday
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller op android - Similar Threads - controller android

2. Xbox360 Wireless Controller für pc/android

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 Wireless Controller für pc/android: Hallo allerseits, Ich habe einen Wireless Controller für die Xbox360 und habe mir extra ein kabel gekauft womit ich mein controller an den pc schließen kann, was jedoch nicht funktioniert bei...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 & Android

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 & Android: I'm having problems with my Elite Series 2 controller when it's connected to my android phone (Bluetooth and USB). It seems that the View button on the controller acts as the Back button on my...
  4. Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.: I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all....
  5. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  6. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  7. Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play?

in XboX Insiders
    Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play?: I've been using my xbox controller to play on my phone, but sometimes i don't like the idea of take my xbox controller out of my home, so, I'm looking for a decent bt controller to play with. Any...
  8. Game streaming Android on screen controls

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming Android on screen controls: I was playing around with my Xbox Bluetooth controller with an s10 and somehow managed to get some on screen xbox controls presumably for people without a controller. But I can't seem to find how...
  9. Xbox Console Streaming on Android - Controller Latency 125 ms

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming on Android - Controller Latency 125 ms: Hi folks Just running through the console streaming preview setup. My Android app successfully finds the Xbox and runs through the initial setup tests. Everything comes back OK other than my...
  10. Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller having inconsistent inputs on Android through Bluetooth: I paired my xbox one controller to my android phone but every few seconds it stops registering my inputs and comes back, it doesn't disconnect from the phone but it keeps doing this, my phone is a...