Xbox controller originality

Discus and support Xbox controller originality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a xbox series x wireless controller recently from a trusted shop in my country. It was unboxed by someone else and then returned. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pa1nGiver, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Pa1nGiver
    Pa1nGiver Guest

Hello, I bought a xbox series x wireless controller recently from a trusted shop in my country. It was unboxed by someone else and then returned. I bought it for full price and I was wondering how to know if it is legit. I don't have any serial code on the controller so what's with that?

:)

Pa1nGiver, Jan 23, 2022
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. voteDC Win User

controllers aint what they used to be.

I've worn my original controller smooth.

Well I say original controller. The case is the original one as are the guide and ABXY buttons. The analogue sticks and d-pad are from an original Xbox controller and the rest of the insides are from a white controller I broke on the wall.

Remember kids, repairing your controller is against the Terms of Use. :p
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. NukaCola Man63 Win User

Xbox 360 controller looks better than Xbox One's controller

It almost looks like the original "Duke" controller, all big and bulky. But hey! I still have an original Xbox, with the "Duke" controller!
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Using Xbox 360 controller in original old xbox one 1 with adapter from Hong Kong

[quote user="onyx62is"]If you modify something your void the warranty for it.[/quote]He wants to put a 360 wired controller on an original XBOX. There's no longer any warranty on an original XBOX and a wired controller is not only inexpensive, its warranty
    is only 90 days.
    Also, the old xbox controllers have a different button scheme than the 360 so I do not believe it would work.
    It's not just that. The original XBOX controller is essentially a USB hub with three downstream devices - two MU slots
    and the controller itself.

Not sure why he'd want to use a 360 controller with an original XBOX. S-type XBOX controllers are pretty common and less expensive than a wired 360 controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox controller originality - Similar Threads - controller originality

2. Original Xbox One Controller Serial Number Has Worn Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Controller Serial Number Has Worn Off: I have had this Original Model Xbox One CoD AW Sentinel Task Force system and controller for a few years now, and I never really noticed when or how the serial number on the controller had worn...
  3. Left Trigger Input from Xbox One (original) controller on PC even when disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left Trigger Input from Xbox One (original) controller on PC even when disconnected: When I am using the xbox one controller on PC sometimes the controller begins to give left input to the PC and it stays that way. Even when I disconnect the controller, there continues to be left...
  4. I've received a replacement controller for my faulty Elite 2; but my original extended...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've received a replacement controller for my faulty Elite 2; but my original extended...: I purchased a new Elite 2 Controller back in April of 2020. As it was quite expensive at the time; I thought that a 3 year extended warranty would be useful as I had ended up with stick drift and...
  5. does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx

in XboX Insiders
    does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx: does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  6. Series X: original controller and headset disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series X: original controller and headset disconnecting: Bought a series x in November no issues so far other than this. I’ll be playing and my controller will disconnect and go into sync mode sometimes it’ll sync back up. My headset also disconnects...
  7. Verify if the Xbox core controller is original

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verify if the Xbox core controller is original: Hello, I want to know what kind of things an original Xbox series s/x controller has ? How do I know if its oficial? 2ce8d0f8-8283-489d-b74d-8950a552c437
  8. Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller turning off constantly on my original Xbox One: I bought a Xbox Series X controller for my original Xbox One and as soon as I synced it to my console it said it wanted to update the firmware for the controller. I then updated it and now every...
  9. I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs I put everything back in it’s original...: So as the title says i sent my series 2 elite controller in for repairs/replacement, i put everything that came with the controller back in its box when i sent it out, but when i got the...
  10. New X Box one controllers not working on original Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box one controllers not working on original Xbox one console: I have a Original Xbox One console that i bought when they first come out and have never had any problems with it. It now has been used for basically streaming movies and playing kids games in the...