Xbox controller problem

Discus and support Xbox controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller keeps turning on and off and when i put a usb in it works for a minute but then starts bugging out pressing random buttons on it's own. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZG SFReaper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ZG SFReaper
    ZG SFReaper Guest

Xbox controller problem

My controller keeps turning on and off and when i put a usb in it works for a minute but then starts bugging out pressing random buttons on it's own. I didn't even drop it i even tried to sync it multiple times even tried fully turning off the xbox and
    new batterys don't work

:)

ZG SFReaper, Oct 2, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Sounds like a headset or a xbox controller problem ... do u have another controller to try the headset in to see if its the controller that is the problem? Or do u have another headset to plug into the controller to see if the other headset is the problem?
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  4. ChaosDisharmony Win User

Controllers are garbage!

I don't have problem with them though the problem is for me is the Wireless censor for the controller on both the Xbox 360 Slim and the controller not picking each other up. I'm using a Rockcandy controller and a normal wired Xbox 360 controller to play
    my games. But I still love the wireless controller and hopefully am able to use the new Xbox ONE controller's
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

I have the same problem when I turn on the Xbox first and then the controller, however I can still turn on the Xbox using the controller and if I do it this way this problem doesn't happen.

Have you updated the controller firmware yet?
Thema:

Xbox controller problem

1. Xbox controller problem - Similar Threads - controller problem

2. Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition controller problem .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition controller problem .: Help please. I bought Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition to my daughter, but our xbox one controller isn't working properly in this game. She can't use LT, LB, RB etc. Controller is fine...
  3. Problems with Shared Controller on mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Shared Controller on mixer: How I use the shared controller in the new mixer interface? no mixplay button appears. (Xbox one) submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem: Just purchased an Elite Series 2. Does the headphone jack on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller work while connected to a PC via Bluetooth? It seems to work when it's connected to the PC via a...
  5. Problems with controllers updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controllers updating: I have 2 controllers and all of a sudden neither of them are working. I tried updating them both with brand new batteries via USB. The Xbox assist said my batteries were critically low and to...
  6. Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem: I am trying to play on Game Pass PC. But when I get to the game start screen it stops recognizing the Xbox One controller, does anyone maybe have any idea what I can do?...
  7. My xbox controller has a problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller has a problem.: The left stick whenever I go up once to select something it skips over and continues to the top even when i'm not touching the controller. This might be a little confusing but all suggestions...
  8. Headset problem on Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problem on Xbox controllers: Hello. I just bought a new headset for my xbox because my previous headset was echoing. I bought the HyperX Cloud Alpha because of the good reviews I've seen. I thought getting a new headset would...
  9. Problems with headsets and now controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with headsets and now controllers: So about 2 weeks ago my Mic started playing up so I returned them to the store and upgraded get home to be able to tap Morse code through the microphone but unable to speak whilst playing cod....
  10. Xbox one Controller Elite Series 2 problems with A frontal botton

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one Controller Elite Series 2 problems with A frontal botton: Just tried my brand new controller, it looks awesome except for the frontal A botton that skips some inputs, it looks like doesn't register some of them. It's new, used few times. Serial number...