Xbox controller problem

Discus and support Xbox controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I have a problem every time I turn off my Xbox and after a while I turn it on with the control the Xbox does not respond, I have to disconnect it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LPugaR, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LPugaR
    LPugaR Guest

Xbox controller problem

hello I have a problem every time I turn off my Xbox and after a while I turn it on with the control the Xbox does not respond, I have to disconnect it from the power to turn on the control, this I have to do every time I play

:)

LPugaR, Oct 6, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Sounds like a headset or a xbox controller problem ... do u have another controller to try the headset in to see if its the controller that is the problem? Or do u have another headset to plug into the controller to see if the other headset is the problem?
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  4. ChaosDisharmony Win User

Controllers are garbage!

I don't have problem with them though the problem is for me is the Wireless censor for the controller on both the Xbox 360 Slim and the controller not picking each other up. I'm using a Rockcandy controller and a normal wired Xbox 360 controller to play
    my games. But I still love the wireless controller and hopefully am able to use the new Xbox ONE controller's
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

I have the same problem when I turn on the Xbox first and then the controller, however I can still turn on the Xbox using the controller and if I do it this way this problem doesn't happen.

Have you updated the controller firmware yet?
Thema:

Xbox controller problem

1. Xbox controller problem - Similar Threads - controller problem

2. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...
  3. Warranty problem (xbox controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty problem (xbox controller): Hello, I have an Xbox One S and its warranty ends 04/15/2020. I have a technical problem with a joystick on my controller and I looked for a repair or replacement using the serial number of...
  4. PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]: TOMARA QUE O CONTROLE DO NOVO XBOX SEJA BOM PORQUE O MELHOR DE TODOS É DO XBOX 360 ANALOGICOS DE METAL QUE DURAM ANOS E ANOS O DO XBOX ONE LIXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEM IGUAL QUE QUEBRA SEMPRE ESSA...
  5. Elite 2 Controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller problems: I recently got a Elite 2 controller off of amazon and right outta the box I knew it was broken. The sticks didn't register when pressed and felt mushy when pressed. I immediately got in contact...
  6. Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC: Im Having problems with my elite controller series 2 disconnecting randomly while using Bluetooth. Ive updated firmware and windows and still have the problem. Its really upsetting paying almost...
  7. Probleme avec manette elite 2 [Problem with elite controller ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme avec manette elite 2 [Problem with elite controller ]: Est-ce que Microsoft a donner des nouvelles ou des solutions au problème avec les manettes Elite 2??? J'ai vu sur internet qu'il semble avoir plusieurs personne avec des problèmes et même certain...
  8. Xbox one controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller problem: Hello friends. Recently my xbox one controller I ordered came and I started playing farming simulator on the PC with my controller. I was happy as playing with a controller is way easier and...
  9. Технические неполадки геймпада Xbox.[Translation-Technical problems with the Xbox controller.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Технические неполадки геймпада Xbox.[Translation-Technical problems with the Xbox controller.]: Перейдем к сути. При подключении геймпада кабелем, возникает признак жизни разъема (вибрация), но сам геймпад не функционирует. Я попробовал поключить Bluetooth-флешкой, все отлично работает....
  10. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox 360 Wired Controller Connection on my HP Windows 10 Laptop. Controllers used to connect and work perfectly fine, but now Windows doesn't even acknowledge that the...