Xbox controller problem

Discus and support Xbox controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I have a problem every time I turn off my Xbox and after a while I turn it on with the control the Xbox does not respond, I have to disconnect it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LPugaR, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LPugaR
    LPugaR Guest

Xbox controller problem

hello I have a problem every time I turn off my Xbox and after a while I turn it on with the control the Xbox does not respond, I have to disconnect it from the power to turn on the control, this I have to do every time I play

:)

LPugaR, Oct 6, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Sounds like a headset or a xbox controller problem ... do u have another controller to try the headset in to see if its the controller that is the problem? Or do u have another headset to plug into the controller to see if the other headset is the problem?
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  4. ChaosDisharmony Win User

Controllers are garbage!

I don't have problem with them though the problem is for me is the Wireless censor for the controller on both the Xbox 360 Slim and the controller not picking each other up. I'm using a Rockcandy controller and a normal wired Xbox 360 controller to play
    my games. But I still love the wireless controller and hopefully am able to use the new Xbox ONE controller's
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
  6. kRevali Win User

Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

I have the same problem when I turn on the Xbox first and then the controller, however I can still turn on the Xbox using the controller and if I do it this way this problem doesn't happen.

Have you updated the controller firmware yet?
Thema:

Xbox controller problem

1. Xbox controller problem - Similar Threads - controller problem

2. Problem with Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox One Controller: Hi all, For some reason my Xbox Controller has been on the fritz these past couple of days. It'll turn on and connect to the console, but turns itself off after about four seconds. I've tried all...
  3. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.: I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am...
  4. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  5. Xbox controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem: My controller keeps turning on and off and when i put a usb in it works for a minute but then starts bugging out pressing random buttons on it's own. I didn't even drop it i even tried to sync it...
  6. Xbox One Controller Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Problem: Hello everyone, my Xbox-One Controller has a Problem with the A-Button. I tried to check for warranty, but i'm using the controller on my PC and don't own an Xbox One. So i cannot register it for...
  7. Problem return label for xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return label for xbox controller: Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return label...
  8. Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x: Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device. I can use my headset with all my other...
  9. I have problem with control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem with control parental: I bought a used Xbox but the old owner didn't give me the parental control key! What can I do? I need help! c58658ce-a787-4bab-907e-fe41c38f6fe2
  10. I have probleme with parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have probleme with parental control: I have a problem with my xbox slim I bought it used but it has parental control and I can not do anything the old owner did not remove it and I can not contact the one I can do ?? I need help ???...