Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

Discus and support Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I left the Preview Beta because my controller was disconnecting a lot and I couldn’t even enjoy playing any games because of it. I factory reset my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamerGoinds, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

I left the Preview Beta because my controller was disconnecting a lot and I couldn’t even enjoy playing any games because of it. I factory reset my Xbox One X after leaving since I was in Beta but then I did it again because I was having the issue still. For some reason my Xbox won’t stop having controller disconnect issues. I turned off instant on mode and put on energy saving because someone else said that might help but it isn’t helping. I am wondering why I’m still having this issue after leaving Preview Beta and factory resetting twice now. I bought a new controller and battery charge pack thinking those were the issues but it still happens. I would love an answer or a solution if anyone has one.

submitted by /u/GamerGoinds
    [link] [comments]

/u/GamerGoinds, Jul 14, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  3. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  5. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

After the last update my control and more a lot of people is randomly disconnecting!
Thema:

Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

1. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects - Similar Threads - Controller Randomly Disconnects

2. Xbox controller randomly disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects!: Recently my xbox one s controller had been disconnecting. I have done all the trouble shoots that are available. It goes in and out pretty randomly. I have heard maybe it has to do with the...
  3. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects: Hey guys so I got a series 2 controller a few days ago. I love it/has been working great on my xbox. Have not noticed or seen any problems yet when it is connected to the xbox. But when I connect...
  4. Xbox One Controller randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller randomly disconnects: I have recently ordered two Wireless Controllers for Xbox. And im using them with a Wireless Receiver on Windows 10 One of them keeps disconnecting seemingly at random but only when playing...
  5. Elite Controller series 2 Drift and random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller series 2 Drift and random disconnect: I bought an Xbox one Elite series 2 controller back in February, and I'd say after about using it for a week or two, the controller started randomly disconnecting in the middle of me playing a...
  6. Xbox One S controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller random disconnect: Hello everyone, I've read through enough of these forums to know many people are having the same issues, but can't find anyone who has found a fix for the problem. My xbox controllers will...
  7. Xbox randomly disconnects controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly disconnects controller.: I bought a used xbox one launch edition and it randomly disconnects the controller and wont reconnect unless i restart the system. Controller works perfectly on my normal xbox i use daily. Any...
  8. Controller randomly disconnect Xbox 1 x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnect Xbox 1 x: Any wireless controller disconnects from system. I have a project scorpio edition and it does it regularly. I used rechargeable batteries in it then I switched to a Microsoft pack. So to fix it I...
  9. Xbox One Controller Disconnects Randomly (No previous solutions have fixed the issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Disconnects Randomly (No previous solutions have fixed the issue): I've read many articles, troubleshooting guides, etc. and STILL am having constant issues daily with my Xbox One controller disconnecting from my Xbox One 1TB console. The disconnect won't pull me...
  10. Wireless Xbox controller randomly disconnects and stutters my game

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox controller randomly disconnects and stutters my game: It primarily happens in big games like skyrim but I've seen it happen a few times in smaller games. This has happened to me on both my laptop and my pc, both of which are made for gaming. In...