Xbox controller randomly disconnects

Discus and support Xbox controller randomly disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem where my Xbox controller will randomly start flashing and my game will pop up and tell me to reconnect my controller, then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Romanholidaze17, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Xbox controller randomly disconnects

I have a problem where my Xbox controller will randomly start flashing and my game will pop up and tell me to reconnect my controller, then it reconnects after a few seconds. It will do this several times a minute. It happens with all controllers, including a brand new one. Sometimes I can mitigate the issue by restarting my Xbox and it won’t happen for 30 minutes. Is anyone else having this problem?

:)

Romanholidaze17, Jan 16, 2022
  2. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  3. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  5. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

After the last update my control and more a lot of people is randomly disconnecting!
Thema:

Xbox controller randomly disconnects

1. Xbox controller randomly disconnects - Similar Threads - controller randomly disconnects

2. Controller disconnects randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects randomly: I've got to rant here cause I'm infuriated how many complaints I see about the Xbox Series X/S that just decides to stop accepting any controller connection. It's not even a controller problem it...
  3. Xbox controller disconnects randomly from series x when wired headset plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnects randomly from series x when wired headset plugged in.: When a wired headset is connected to the controller, we are experiencing static and audio issues. In addition to this the controller will desync from the xbox for up to 10 seconds and reconnected...
  4. My controller randomly disconnects from my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller randomly disconnects from my Xbox Series S: I've had the controller for probably less than a year and probably close to ever 2-3 minutes it disconnects from the Xbox. The controller stays on, but it's almost like it stops sending its signal...
  5. XBOX One controller disconnecting randomly while plugged in wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One controller disconnecting randomly while plugged in wired: Hello there, I have recently bought an Xbox One controller for my Windows 11 laptop to play Battlefield 2042 and Halo: Infinite on and all of a sudden I noticed that while playing with a wire (USB...
  6. Any word on random controller disconnects?

in XboX Insiders
    Any word on random controller disconnects?: Does anybody know if MS is working on this? They just note it in the patch notes but it never seems like it's gonna get fixed. submitted by /u/kincomer1 [link] [comments]
  7. Controllers randomly disconnect from xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers randomly disconnect from xbox one s: For several months my 2 xbox one controllers keep disconnecting. I have tried power cycling controllers and Xbox. I have made sure xbox and both controllers are up to date. I have put new...
  8. Xbox controllers disconnecting from console randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers disconnecting from console randomly: Hello everyone, I bought an Xbox Series X around 4 months ago. For the last 2 months I am getting my controller disconnected once in a while when playing. It's quite a game breaking experience...
  9. When is MS going to fix the random disconnects with the Elite 2 controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is MS going to fix the random disconnects with the Elite 2 controller?: and before you suggest changing the batteries, connecting via USB or updating the firmware 1. There are no swappable batteries in the Elite 2, there is a rechargeable battery and 2. It does the...
  10. Controller disconnects randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller disconnects randomly: I bought an elite series 2 controller after experiencing stick drift on about 10 controllers over the years (since 360 days) in hopes to stop spending money on replacements. My elite series 2 is...