Xbox Controller Repair

Discus and support Xbox Controller Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one S controller recently got broken and I would like to see the cost of repairing it with Microsoft, but when I try it says that repair orders... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randomdigits596, May 27, 2022.

1. Xbox Controller Repair

My Xbox one S controller recently got broken and I would like to see the cost of repairing it with Microsoft, but when I try it says that repair orders aren't available at this time or something like that. i have my controller registered so I should be able to place an order but I can"t.

:)

Randomdigits596, May 27, 2022
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Registration Issues

You can't register the controller. You'll need to contact Xbox Support. Make sure you have a copy of your receipt.

There are no repairs done for the controller, only replacements.

If Xbox Support creates a repair order for the controller you'll have to pay for shipping to send your controller into the repair center.
  3. gonenaflash Win User

Xbox Controller Repair?

4. DadSox Win User

Xbox Controller Repair?

Hello Phillie! I see you are having problems with your controller. I must first ask, how long have you had this controller?

Any XBOX 360 accessories (including controllers) have a 90 day warranty on them from the original date of purchase. If it is less than 30 days old I would suggest taking it back to the retailer that you originally bought it from and exchanging it. If it
    has been more than 30 days but less than 90, you can always request a repair here:

https://myservice.xbox.com/en-US/pages/ConsoleManager.aspx

Once you go to that page, look in the middle of the page and you should see a picture of the accessories and a button below it reading "Order Items Now". From there, follow the on-screen instructions and it will guide you through the process. If the item
    is older than 90 days, then you are out of luck and will just have to replace the item with a brand new one.

Those are the available options that you have with the warranty or without it. I sincerely hope that you are able to get it replaced without too much hassle and let me know how it goes and which option you end up having to take. Good luck!
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Xbox Controller Repair?

Hello there!

Unfortunately, Microsoft do not repair individual controllers. However, if you wish to purchase a new one, you can do so by viewing which retailers to buy from by

Clicking Here
    . Now that's for U.S, if you're not from that country, simply scroll down click on 'United States' and change tot he country of your residence. Then you will see a bunch of retailers you can purchase from! :)

Hope this helps!

Keep us posted!

Link.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Controller Repair

I sent my Xbox elite 2 controller for warranty repair and UPS shows it has been sent. but on the microsoft website when i check it says it has not been recieved. There is also 0 way of contacting microsoft. Could there just be a delay on updating
    the repair info?
    You gotta remember the current world situation

There is probably a 24-48 hour quarentine period

And it wont mark on the website until the technician has it on his workbench
Thema:

Xbox Controller Repair

1. Xbox Controller Repair - Similar Threads - Controller Repair

2. UPS lost my controller that I was returning for repair

in XBoX on Windows
    UPS lost my controller that I was returning for repair: Hi there, I've been trying to contact support to receive a call back about this issue for the last few days but I keep getting a "sorry there was an error" message so have been unable to get in...
  3. I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...: Like the title states. At the start of this month of March I had sent in my Xbox controller for repairs due to stick shift that started to appear, within the warranty period of one year (EU). It...
  4. I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own an elite (series 1) controller that needs to be repaired. Does Microsoft, other...: My elite controller (series 1) needs to be repaired, both sticks have stick drift and stick deadness (analog module needs to be replaced in both). Also, my top left paddle isn't working properly....
  5. Sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for repair, now the controller is no longer in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for repair, now the controller is no longer in my...: So recently I sent a Elite Series 2 controller in for warranty repair because it had bad joystick drift. 4 days later, it makes it to the repair center according to UPS, so I went to check my...
  6. Elite 2 Controller 'Device Service and Repair' error " TraceID: oKdcn38gnEy9cUoT.18.94"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller 'Device Service and Repair' error " TraceID: oKdcn38gnEy9cUoT.18.94": At the end of the 'Device Service and Repair' process i keep getting this error " TraceID: oKdcn38gnEy9cUoT.18.94" and no one from the 'customer services' team can tell me why but instead tell me...
  7. Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair: My Xbox controller no longer powers on - even with new batteries or a cable - and the Microsoft website will not allow me to submit a repair request. When asked to put an address it says 'sorry,...
  8. Xbox series S controller repair/return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S controller repair/return: Left bumpers stopped working on my controller (under warranty) , been through all the steps to register and book a repair. every time i get to the part where i enter my address it says there was...
  9. wont let me make a controller repair reuest

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont let me make a controller repair reuest: hey guys it won't let me send a controller request just says ry again later as no address appears and it will not let me click the option to add a new address thank you in advance...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Wasn't Fixed When Sent For Repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Wasn't Fixed When Sent For Repairs: 5 Months after i purchased the elite series 2, i had stick drift (LHS) and the X/Y/B/A buttons where double clicking. 4 Months after i got it back, the exact same issues were happening again. This...