Xbox controller replacement

Discus and support Xbox controller replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had ordered a design labs Xbox one controller for my son for Christmas. It never worked, I talked to support and I was going to receive a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JCOREYJ, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:52 AM.

1. JCOREYJ
    JCOREYJ Guest

I had ordered a design labs Xbox one controller for my son for Christmas. It never worked, I talked to support and I was going to receive a replacement.
    I sent it in when I received my shipping label, they received it but i guess can’t find it.

It is now over a month since it was received by Microsoft and several phone calls with Microsoft Support. Still no resolution.
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my replacement controller from Microsoft?

:)

2. XBF Javier R Win User

xbox one s 컨트롤러 [Edit - Translation] - xbox one s controller

Hello again,

The reason for asking what issues were being experienced when attempting to connect it directly to a device is to confirm if it is indeed the controller that is at fault for this process not working.

If you've determined that the controller is at fault, a suggested replacing of the controller is in order.

Within our Xbox One wireless controller solution the following is stated:

Step 6: Your controller needs to be replaced

Your controller needs to be replaced

Unfortunately we’re unable to fix the issue with your wireless controller, and it will need to be replaced. Click
    Replace your controller below to check your warranty and initiate an exchange.

REPLACE YOUR CONTROLLER

It will link you to this page, our request an Xbox controller replacement support article.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Manette sous garantie [Edit - Translation] - Joystick under warranty

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Major technical issues with the Diaz controller

Hello ccarlto,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. If all troubleshooting has been performed already, then you should consider replacing the controller as mentioned already. You can check your controllers warranty from here : Request
    an Xbox controller replacement

You can start the process to replace the controller from that same link.

Hope this helps!
  5. Ellarianora Win User

Controller Issues

Hi there,

Sorry you're having trouble with your controller.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

In this support thread, it mentions a possible controller replacement. I could imagine how annoying it could be to replace a controller for just one button and if you think it's the Xbox that is causing this issue, perhaps you could borrow a friends controller
    and see if the A button works on that with your Xbox. If It does, it will be your controller and I'd advise a replacement.
  6. WhyS0Seri0us11 Win User

XBOX CONTROLLER REPLACEMENT

Hey Bimnog I had this problem and 10 different people from support just kept telling me different answers on whether I have to send my controller first or not and do I pay it or not but I finally decided to just pay and ship my controller first and 30 days
    later they are finally sending me the new controller(exchange). So my advise is just go ahead and send the controller yourself
Thema:

1. Xbox controller replacement - Similar Threads - controller replacement

2. After buying a Used controller to replace one of the same type, my headset can only pick up...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After buying a Used controller to replace one of the same type, my headset can only pick up...: So, recently i had a problem with Controller Drift. I didnt feel like going out to get it fix due to Covid and such, so i bought a used controller of the same exact type (Volcanic Ash or something...
  3. Sent a controller for repair/replacement and received another faulty one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent a controller for repair/replacement and received another faulty one: Hello, So a couple weeks back I sent a controller back for repair/replacement as it had developed stick drift and was within warranty. A few days ago I receive my delivery for a fully functional...
  4. What to send back with my elite 2 controller for replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to send back with my elite 2 controller for replacement?: Do i send it all back, the case it came in and all the pieces or just the controller, they say to not send it with thumbsticks, d-pad or paddles. 1c61da31-711c-4059-af87-71f05bbfc0c8
  5. Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Replacement: My controller still has it's warranty so I went to request a replacement. In an email I was told the controller is no longer available for replacement but I can get a special edition controller...
  6. Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?: The Elite Series 2 controllers are incredibly unreliable. I’ve had the bumbers break twice, so I’ve had to send them to support which leaves me without my controller for 2-3 weeks. I just got back...
  7. controller replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    controller replacement: AS i have a warranty on my xbox elite controller series 2 if i request a service order for repairs or replacement and i do not have the box but the case for the controller can i still request...
  8. Controller replacement not working on Xbox website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller replacement not working on Xbox website: I have a series X controller that has a drift issue on one joystick and the other joystick is hyper sensitive. I went through the process on the Xbox website of checking eligibility and mine is...
  9. replacement controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    replacement controller: faulty new controller reported on 28/12/20. got an Exchange request number (SR) but have heard nothing since. who do i speak to to chase this up? cheers 7f653add-0c22-4c9b-b559-0175c8303d7b
  10. Request a controller replacement webpage broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a controller replacement webpage broken: I have an elite 2 controller with MASSIVE stick drift going both up AND down, and am trying to get a replacement controller for it as it is under warranty (only had this thing 3 months). When I...