Xbox controller skips/double jumps

Discus and support Xbox controller skips/double jumps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox controller,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NessleTK, Jan 20, 2022.

1. NessleTK
    NessleTK Guest

I purchased an Xbox controller, https://www.komplett.no/product/117...loes-kontroller-shock-blue?q=xbox kontroller# here is the link where I bought it. I can play every other game except for my main game, FIFA 22. I can play the game fine with every other controller, but for some reason this controller moves double in the menu. I have contacted EA support about this issue as well and they told me to contact Xbox support. I'm at the end of the line and I'm about to throw it at a wall if it keeps annoying me. Please help me out. Xbox controller skips/double jumps :)

:)

NessleTK, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If this issue happens on PC then it is a known bug with the game. If you have other USB devices attached to your PC, unplug them, restart and try again. If you don't then plugging the controller via USB is the best option to rectify the issue
  3. DAZZA 433 Win User

My control is very fast and skips the menu options

does it skip through on every movement your try with the controller?

This is what happened to mine when it failed it would double move on everything.
  4. Flaming Pingu Win User

Powerstar Golf

Any tips for the hop skip and jump
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

grenade jumping 2

That G-jump is much easier if you get a 2nd controller involved:

Start 2 player game at this point in the game.

Have P1 crouch where the video threw the grenade.

Have P2 Jump on P1, then P1 Stands up.

P2 Throws sticky at P1's head.

Smaller G-jump = easier.

You may be able to double hop to it too, instead of throwing sticky at P1's head, P2 jumps, P1 Jumps up to hit P2's feet, P2 jumps again. I don't recall if we got it using the double hop or a grenade.
  6. MatthewDowns Win User

Does Kinect Not Work With The New Groove App?

Whoops, jumped the gun. "XBox, skip forward" will move to the next song, but "XBox, next song" no longer works. Is there any way to get "Next song" working on the new Groove app? That's much less clumsy that "Skip forward"...
Thema:

1. Xbox controller skips/double jumps - Similar Threads - controller skips double

2. Controlling skips when scrolling

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controlling skips when scrolling: So when I scroll with my controller. It likes to move multiple spaces instead of just one. Like on the dashboard it’ll go over a couple tiles instead of just one. I went to check the controller by...
  3. Got a certified refurbished Series X in Alpha Skip Ahead, CEC volume control doesn't work....

in XboX Insiders
    Got a certified refurbished Series X in Alpha Skip Ahead, CEC volume control doesn't work....: Just making sure it's still a known issue. Posts for it are a few months old. submitted by /u/TheCastro [link] [comments]
  4. Fix: Controller Losing Sync (Skip-Ahead) (SCUF Instinct Pro)

in XboX Insiders
    Fix: Controller Losing Sync (Skip-Ahead) (SCUF Instinct Pro): In the patch notes for the coming Alpha Skip-Ahead Update, there was a mention of wireless controllers losing their sync to the console. After about 45 minutes of trying, I discovered a fix that...
  5. Xbox One controller skip a selection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller skip a selection: I have a very strange problem with my Xbox Controller (New version with bluetooth). On my Xbox One X it works perfectly and fully updated. And when it's connected with cable on my Windows 11...
  6. Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else??

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else??: Hi, so it seems the right stick got more sensitive so the dead zone is broken, for me PUBG and Cyberpunk are showing this behavior, aim going up in my case... submitted by /u/lephilou [link]...
  7. Controller losing Sync on newest skip a head

in XboX Insiders
    Controller losing Sync on newest skip a head: Wasn’t having this issue until the latest build. My controller keeps losing sync now. Reboot fixes it for a little bit. Anyone else? submitted by /u/br3w3r [link] [comments]
  8. Elite 2 controller update with skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller update with skip ahead: I saw something about adaptive triggers? And lower latency. Which sounds great. But what does the adaptive triggers thing actually do? Any other improvements made to the elite 2 that could be...
  9. does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx

in XboX Insiders
    does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx: does the hdmi-cec control in alpha skip ahead exist for original xbox one? thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click: Hello everyone, I need some help with a problem regarding my Xbox One S controller. In the dashboard it just skips the selection, and if you try to move in 1 direction it will make 2 steps,...