Xbox controller stuck looking up

Discus and support Xbox controller stuck looking up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox controller and the issue is that my controller is stuck looking up I cannot look down I cannot look right or left or anything accept up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pulsiveReaper, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Xbox controller stuck looking up

I have a Xbox controller and the issue is that my controller is stuck looking up I cannot look down I cannot look right or left or anything accept up because its stuck looking up I need help.

:)

pulsiveReaper, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Mister Kellogg Win User

Controller Stuck Looking Up

Hi GuardedLearner3,

Sounds like you have done some pretty extensive work on the controller. Unfortunately there would not be a way to troubleshoot the stick drift issue that you are experiencing. You will need to purchase a new controller as it would
    now be out of warranty.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

Hello Kinggalor,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing paddle and hair-trigger issues with your Elite series 2 controller. How are they not working properly? Are they not responding or are they getting stuck somehow? Is your
    Elite controller fully up to date?

Aside from that, please take a look, at this support article: Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller
  4. RyanNelson1 Win User

XBOX One Dashboard Auto-Scrolling to Right

Thanks, was reading your comment with control in hand, looked at my controller and boom, rb was stuck, popoed it out and everything works again. Thanks
  5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox one controller

Hello!

Are you able to scroll up? I would check to make sure nothing seems stuck physically on the controller. If everything looks good I usually suggest, if possible, trying to plug in via USB or connecting it to a different console just to verify that it is the
    controller itself. If it is the controller, replacing it is usually the only option. If you've had the controller less than 90 days it would still be under warranty. Otherwise most likely you would be looking at buying a new controller.
  6. Dr Soong Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

I'm on my second replacement and it's looking like a third. Playing Battlefield 4 the controller acts even stranger by freezing the screen and the controller gets stuck on rumble.

Insane!
Thema:

Xbox controller stuck looking up

1. Xbox controller stuck looking up - Similar Threads - controller stuck looking

2. Xbox controller stuck scrolling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stuck scrolling: My Xbox one controller has started scrollong “uncontrollably” when using the left thumb stick. The Xbox is only 9 months old and used very little for gaming (Mainly watching DVD) so certainly not...
  3. After reboot stuck on update screen and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    After reboot stuck on update screen and controller won't connect: I've rebooted my "original" Xbox One console by disconnecting power, waiting a minute or so, then reconnecting power and booting. The system then goes immediately to a Let's Update screen with...
  4. Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box: Got it few days ago, still has no light showing on the profile indicator no matter how long I press the switch button. I think it stuck on the default mod because everything works, is there a way...
  5. Xbox one S sync button is stuck inside my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S sync button is stuck inside my controller: Hi, sooo ... i ended up dropping my controller just one simple foot away from the ground as i picked it up, and the sync button had kind of jammed into my controller and ive tried almost...
  6. Xbox controller LT trigger stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller LT trigger stuck: My Blue Xbox wireless controller keeps on getting stuck on the LT trigger but it has not physically stuck my Xbox keeps on saying that the LT button is activated so I am not able to use my Xbox....
  7. Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this, Xbox controller connected, I've been approved for xcloud, I don't know what...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pyh00ma [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck: My xbox one wireless controller sync button is stuck in. The button does not click like it used to and every time I plug in my controller or turn it on, it just goes into sync mode. Is there a way...
  9. Controller Stuck Looking Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck Looking Up: Hello and thanks to all who try to help. I am having an issue with the white Xbox One controller. The right joystick module broke from the gray part that connects inside the thumbstick. It still...
  10. Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Stuck on Looking Top Left: So I bought a Patrol Tech controller and for some reason the right stick (in game POV) keeps quickly looking up to the top left. This isn't a drifting issue, it's always stuck in the top left.. I...