Xbox controller sync issues

Discus and support Xbox controller sync issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently connected my xbox controller to my laptop and I took off bluetooth on my laptop and I tried everything but I don't know how to connect my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Viisible, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Viisible
    Viisible Guest

So I recently connected my xbox controller to my laptop and I took off bluetooth on my laptop and I tried everything but I don't know how to connect my controller back to my xbox console because when I turn on my controller the light starts blinking.

:)

Viisible, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Controller Disconnect

Sorry to hear about your issue. Are these new controllers or did the issue start on controllers that were already synced to the Xbox?

1. Sync or re-sync the controllers

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

2. Power cycle the Xbox. Press and hold the power button for 8-10 seconds until the Xbox turns off. Unplug the power cable for 1-2 minutes. Plug everything back in and restart.

3. If the above do not fix the issue, try attaching the controllers directly to the Xbox with a USB cable and try syncing the controllers again. Repeat the power cycle.

Let us know if this works,

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  3. SammieChaos Win User

Xbox One X controller

This happens every now and then, you can sync the second controller and it should recognize it. Once you sync the controller you shouldn't have an issue.

You can find steps to do this on the
    How to Sync a Wireless Controller
    support page.

Let us know if this fixes the issue!
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't Sync My controller to my Xbox 360

Do you have any other issues syncing other controllers? Can this controller sync to any other consoles?
  5. His Pet Leaf Win User

Controllers are not syncing

Be sure that you are pressing the sync button on the console and controller at the same time in order to sync your controller. A hard reset and then performing that usually fixes my syncing issues.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Two controllers stopped working at the same time

Have you checked out this info on controller sync issues?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution
Thema:

1. Xbox controller sync issues - Similar Threads - controller sync issues

2. Controller sync issues- need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues- need help: We have an older xbox one and just purchased a new xbox one s. we sync'd all our controllers to the one S but now want to go back and use the older xbox one and can't get even one to sync back....
  3. Controller syncing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller syncing issues: I just got my xbox one x back few days ago from it being repaired and when I got everything back in my console I have been having alot of issues with my controller it will sync with the console...
  4. Controller Sync Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sync Issue: After i turn off my controller i have to resync it to my xbox every time it just started and it worked fine for a year a9cb4581-02dd-454c-a209-d4697ec85f2b
  5. xbox one x controller sync issues (xbox, not controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x controller sync issues (xbox, not controller): My xbox one x will not sync to any controller now. When you push the sync button on the xbox nothing happens. No flashing lights, nothing. I've held the power button for 10 seconds to "reset" it....
  6. Xbox controller having sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller having sync issues: Hey all so my volcano shadow controller has been behaving real strange lately. it seems to not work wireless with my Xbox one X and only connects when I use my play and charge kit. tried re...
  7. Xbox One X syncing controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X syncing controller issues: So my Xbox One X recently started having syncing issues with any controller I use new or old. It appears to be a software issue because even when I connect a controller with a micro USB cable it...
  8. Xbox One X controller sync issues when powering on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller sync issues when powering on the console: Hello everyone, I am the owner of an Xbox One X console, purchased on launch day and I am experiencing a particularly strange issue over which I am at a complete loss. I am hoping that somebody...
  9. New Console Controller Syncing Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Console Controller Syncing Issues: Purchased a 1Tb Xbox One bundle and have two separate new (with headset jack) controllers. Set up Xbox One with USB TV tuner and downloaded all system updates. Both controllers have fully...
  10. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER SYNC ISSUE (comprehensive thread)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLER SYNC ISSUE (comprehensive thread): I Know there are multiple threads relating to this issue but I dont know whether such thread exist or not, we need to make a more comprehensive thread about this whole issue i will start anyone...