Xbox controller sync problems

Discus and support Xbox controller sync problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anybody on the Xbox one x having sync problems with there controller the last couple hours. submitted by /u/EvilBeingz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EvilBeingz, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox controller sync problems

Anybody on the Xbox one x having sync problems with there controller the last couple hours.

submitted by /u/EvilBeingz
    [link] [comments]

/u/EvilBeingz, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Vdeathrow93 Win User

Old Xbox 360 controller not working on slim

The old controller work with the Xbox 360 slim. Have you been following these steps to sync your controller?:

To sync them up, power on the Xbox and the controller. Then push the sync button on the Xbox (small black button next to the USB ports on the front), then push the sync button on the controller (location varies depending on the type of controller). When
    you push the sync button the green light will spin in a circle (on both the Xbox and the controller). If the light doesn’t spin in a circle then it isn’t in sync mode and you might have a problem with the controller.

I did this with my own Xbox slim and my old controllers so I know it is possible.

Here is a youtube video of someone showing it work/how to do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGdw_oi0Xc

Hope it works! Happy gaming!
  3. Johnny Sinister Win User

My controller will not control

Try re-syncing the remote. Turn on your Xbox, press the small circular button on the front of your Xbox, this will allow your system to search for new inputs. Now, press and hold the sync button on your controller (top of the controller, next to the right
    bumper). This should sync them up and solve your problem.
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller Disconnects Constantly

try syncing guide as recommended. Also try to connect controller to different xbox if possible. If it will be without problems, there will be problem with your console.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Review on xbox one

No problems connecting controllers to either of my xbox ones.

Press the sync buttons & it's all done.
  6. edstark-EA879254-467 Win User

Xbox no signal issues

yea its not a sync problem , tried with several different controllers and tried syncing them all but had no joy...just console switchs on, no signal and controllers refuse to sync. no clue what to try next to be honest :(
Thema:

Xbox controller sync problems

1. Xbox controller sync problems - Similar Threads - controller sync problems

2. 360 controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller won't sync: I have an xbox 360 Elite. I use wireless form and wife and wired for my kids. Oneday when i was at work my kids started using the wireless controllers and lost them. When i finally found them i...
  3. Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]: 昨天入手一个同步电 套组, 据官网的说法,给电 电时不会损坏电 ,请问 电的同时使用控制器会不会损耗电 的电量,会不会影响电 寿命? [Translation-Yesterday to start a synchronous battery pack, according to the official website, the battery will not damage...
  4. Xbox One Controllers won't Sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers won't Sync: Hello, I am having a problem with my day one Xbox One. I was playing a game (Ghost Recon: Wildlands) when it seemed like the console crashed. I had no control with the controller, although it...
  5. Xbox One Controller Sync Problem (Fix)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Sync Problem (Fix): Ok so I was having the same problem as meny of you were. My controller would sync then unsync. I was stuck in a never ending cycle of sync problems. I tried everything, replacing batterys, Moving...
  6. Xbox controller sync problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller sync problems: My controllers won't stay sync to my Xbox. They disconnect randomly while I am playing a game and when they do, it disconnects me from Xbox live. This has been going on for a long time please...
  7. Replacement controller and Headset sync problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement controller and Headset sync problems: I just bought my first replacement controller for my xbox and the first time everytime I sign into my account my headset will not project sound. Whether it be the dashboard sounds or game sounds....
  8. Sync problem wired controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync problem wired controllers: Hi there, I want to start with my appologies for my bad English. ;-) I was just chatting with support and they asked me to post a message at this board. This is what I have: - 2 Xbox 360...
  9. 360 Slim controller sync problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim controller sync problem: My xbox 360 slim is experiencing problems where it will not recognize nor connect to my 2 controllers. (Both wired and wireless) For the wired controller, pressing the guide button would turn on...
  10. Xbox One controller re-sync problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller re-sync problems: Whenever my controller happens to die mid-game, I replace the battery pack and/or batteries, and turn the controller back on. At this point, my controller is not working anymore. My character is...