Xbox Controller turning off to soon

Discus and support Xbox Controller turning off to soon in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing Division 2 on a Heroic Mission Solo (Folks say it can't be done Solo) and as it being very hard and very long I had to go to the bathroom... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Controller turning off to soon

I was playing Division 2 on a Heroic Mission Solo (Folks say it can't be done Solo) and as it being very hard and very long I had to go to the bathroom and when I got back my Controller was off and Division was a the start screen Xbox Controller turning off to soon :(

I looked though Settings and the Xbox Accessories App and there is nothing to change the time out/off setting, So it would be Very Very Nice is this could be added to the next Skip Ahead ring so we can test Xbox Controller turning off to soon :)

I buy the biggest battery that can fit the Xbox Controller, So adjusting the time out/off setting wouldn't be a problem I don't think.

Please post if you agree as I think we all have to use the restroom sometimes when doing a Mission/Game

Thank you,

killerjames 425

submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]

/u/killerjames425, Jun 19, 2019
  2. III FLEX III Win User

Plugging in headset makes controller turn off...

same issue! as soon as i plug in my Xbox one headset the controller turns off. I've used the official Xbox one rechargeable battery's and normal AA battery's and i've just also updated the controller. nothing seems to work. really annoying now as i cant
    speak to any one on live.. i've also tried turning off kennect chat options, this made no difference.

Have also tried removing battery's altogether, connecting the controller via the USB lead for power and the same thing happens. as soon as the headset is pushed in the controller turns off!
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

How to turn on the Xbox One S with a wireless controller

Hello,

Normally , as soon as you turn on the Xbox one (for the 1st time) , you should see on the screen the guide button flashing ( so press it on the controller ) then you should see press A , so controller is sync automatically ;) .

After that, you will be able to turn on / turn off the console with your controller.

Regards,
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off

Hello Breno,

Sorry for the issue with the console. We recommend unplugging the console completely and leave it unplugged for 15 minutes. Then plug back in and try it and see if it shuts off.

Hope this helps.

thanks,

Brad
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off

This can usually be solves by resetting the surge protection in the power supply. Unplug the console and power supply (if you have an original Xbox one) for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. If that does not fix this problem your power supply (internal
    or external) may need repairs.

For further troubleshooting see these pages:

Original Xbox one:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

Xbox one S or X:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on
  6. Spartacus073 Win User

Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

This started happening to me today. I have to hard reset my Xbox One for the controller to work properly again. The other thing that happens is that the Kinect is turning itself off and the Xbox One is reporting it as unplugged. As soon as I reset the
    console everything works again until I either let it go idle and the controller turns off or I put the console to sleep.
Thema:

Xbox Controller turning off to soon

1. Xbox Controller turning off to soon - Similar Threads - Controller turning off

2. my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...: well I have an xbox one s controller that worked fine, the controller is out of garanty, but I have never throw it to the ground so IDK why this is happening, if I press with a little streng the...
  3. Xbox controller turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turns off: I have been trying to afk but my controller turns off after a while i tried connecting it to power and normal batteries but neither worked i used to be able to afk without the controller turning...
  4. Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal: I am now using the bluetooth version xbox one controller, using the usb cable to play games on steam. I mainly playing fighting game, Dragonball fighterZ these day. I found that the controller...
  5. Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...: I mean it's pretty standard on PlayStation, and it would just make sense to have it xbox too. submitted by /u/Veliosa [link] [comments]
  6. How to turn off controller sleep mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off controller sleep mode: So i play fortnite with a keyboard and mouse which is plugged in to rhe xbox so. I have my earphones plugged in the controller but the controller turns off so ill have to. Press the xbox button...
  7. Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller: Hi. I need help. I use an XBOX wireless controller on win 10, and i would like to turn off vibration. My problem is: after turning off the vibration in xbox accessories, my controller cannot...
  8. elite controller turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller turning off: when i push the button to turn my elite controller on and pull it off after it turns on it instantly turns off 35273105-711c-4ad8-8ccb-4f3b8d354c55
  9. Controller home button turns console off xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller home button turns console off xbox1: Anyone know why my home button on controller turns my console off ? When i try to join party it turns game off ?? The console is ok not hot and well ventilated but when i use my wireless...
  10. Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link): When I hold the sync button on my XBox One Controller, it flash for 1 second and turn off. I tried both : holding and just pressing... When I just press the sync button, it does nothing. When I...