Xbox Controller turning off to soon

Discus and support Xbox Controller turning off to soon in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing Division 2 on a Heroic Mission Solo (Folks say it can't be done Solo) and as it being very hard and very long I had to go to the bathroom... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Controller turning off to soon

I was playing Division 2 on a Heroic Mission Solo (Folks say it can't be done Solo) and as it being very hard and very long I had to go to the bathroom and when I got back my Controller was off and Division was a the start screen Xbox Controller turning off to soon :(

I looked though Settings and the Xbox Accessories App and there is nothing to change the time out/off setting, So it would be Very Very Nice is this could be added to the next Skip Ahead ring so we can test Xbox Controller turning off to soon :)

I buy the biggest battery that can fit the Xbox Controller, So adjusting the time out/off setting wouldn't be a problem I don't think.

Please post if you agree as I think we all have to use the restroom sometimes when doing a Mission/Game

Thank you,

killerjames 425

submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]

/u/killerjames425, Jun 19, 2019
  2. III FLEX III Win User

Plugging in headset makes controller turn off...

same issue! as soon as i plug in my Xbox one headset the controller turns off. I've used the official Xbox one rechargeable battery's and normal AA battery's and i've just also updated the controller. nothing seems to work. really annoying now as i cant
    speak to any one on live.. i've also tried turning off kennect chat options, this made no difference.

Have also tried removing battery's altogether, connecting the controller via the USB lead for power and the same thing happens. as soon as the headset is pushed in the controller turns off!
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

How to turn on the Xbox One S with a wireless controller

Hello,

Normally , as soon as you turn on the Xbox one (for the 1st time) , you should see on the screen the guide button flashing ( so press it on the controller ) then you should see press A , so controller is sync automatically ;) .

After that, you will be able to turn on / turn off the console with your controller.

Regards,
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off

Hello Breno,

Sorry for the issue with the console. We recommend unplugging the console completely and leave it unplugged for 15 minutes. Then plug back in and try it and see if it shuts off.

Hope this helps.

thanks,

Brad
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One turns on and as soon it turns off

This can usually be solves by resetting the surge protection in the power supply. Unplug the console and power supply (if you have an original Xbox one) for 10 seconds and then plug it back in. If that does not fix this problem your power supply (internal
    or external) may need repairs.

For further troubleshooting see these pages:

Original Xbox one:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

Xbox one S or X:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on
  6. Spartacus073 Win User

Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

This started happening to me today. I have to hard reset my Xbox One for the controller to work properly again. The other thing that happens is that the Kinect is turning itself off and the Xbox One is reporting it as unplugged. As soon as I reset the
    console everything works again until I either let it go idle and the controller turns off or I put the console to sleep.
Thema:

Xbox Controller turning off to soon

1. Xbox Controller turning off to soon - Similar Threads - Controller turning off

2. Any way to prevent controller from auto turning off after 15 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to prevent controller from auto turning off after 15 minutes?: Can i turn this option off? Im using mouse and keyboard with headset conected to the controller but the controller turns off after 15 minutes.. c40fb69d-68a5-415f-bd7c-d1a22e42c3e0
  3. controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

in XboX Insiders
    controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...: Hi I've sent my elite controller cos suddenly my One X suddenly loosed the connection with it each time i was turning it on each day, for example in monster hunter, the first hour, it can turn...
  4. My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries: My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries. How do I figure out if the problem is with the controller or the console? de0e6973-6552-4207-8b9f-d765178dbe05
  5. Controller turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turned off: Okay so my controller just turned off and now i cant turn it back on, and the batteries were new so what now..? e976b84f-d2d0-49fe-a0bf-91b524d1ba06
  6. How to turn off controller sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off controller sleep: I use a keyboard and mouse for some of my games on the Xbox One and have my headset plugged into my controller which is connected via USB cable to my Xbox One. The controller goes into sleep mode...
  7. How to turn off the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the controller: Hi i have a question about how you can turn off the Xbox one controller there seems to be four ways to turn it off one is from the menu screen two take out the batteries three wait until it turns...
  8. BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

in XboX Insiders
    BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/marcosvrj [link] [comments]
  9. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  10. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...