Xbox controller turning off

Discus and support Xbox controller turning off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, does anyone know how i can keep my xbox contoller on while charging it and while not pressing any button on it, i do this because i have two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by khalidthebeast8, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Xbox controller turning off

Hi there, does anyone know how i can keep my xbox contoller on while charging it and while not pressing any button on it, i do this because i have two controllers, one has a broken button so i use it
    to plug my headphones in and one has a broken headphoen jack so i use one to play and one for audio however it turns off every 10 mins

:)

khalidthebeast8, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Mogwai Warrior Win User

stuck with the controller image on the screen

Turn off your XBOX. Now turn on your XBOX AT the XBOX NOT with the controller, then turn on your controller.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Maneira mais segura de desligar o Xbox 360[Traqnslation-Safer way to turn off your Xbox 360]

Hi Gersonzao,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on turning console off. All three options you mentioned are good to turn the console off. Here is a

guide for further assistance.

ontroller

• To turn off your Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, press and hold the
      Guide button  on the controller for three seconds. Next, select to turn off just the controller or the controller and the console. If you select the console, the console and all connected controllers are
      turned off.
    • To turn off only the console, press the power button on the console.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Kurokage22 Win User

Controller

You can simply press and hold the XBox icon button in the middle of the controller and it will give you three options: Turn Off Console, Turn Off Controller or Cancel. When you select Turn Off Controller, you may still get the 'Reconnect Controller' warning.
  5. Kevenstu01 Win User

Using the Xbox One S controller for both console and phone.

hi SnackPack83

unfortunately you cannot, the controller is set to ''always'' connect to the last synced device.

you will have to sync your controller every time you want to switch device

and turning off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button until it turn off is the intended way of turning it off without turning the Xbox off (when synced to an Xbox), or when synced to another device other then the Xbox
  6. GhostWolfViking Win User

Cheaters

Xbox listen.

Turn off PNSFNEO's controller.

*Kinect listens and turns off the users controller*

Turn off PNSFNEO's Xbox One.

*Kinect listens and shuts down the users Xbox One*

Xbox stop listening.

Lmao. No hackers on Xbox One.

It's just the beta box having system issues.
Thema:

Xbox controller turning off

1. Xbox controller turning off - Similar Threads - controller turning off

2. control xbox parpadea 2 veces y luego se apaga[xbox control blinks 2 times and then turns off]

in XBoX on Consoles
    control xbox parpadea 2 veces y luego se apaga[xbox control blinks 2 times and then turns off]: Mi control de Xbox one ya no lo he podido encender lo unico que hace es parpadear dos veces y luego se apaga [Translation - My Xbox one controller has not been able to turn it on the only thing...
  3. xbox one controller turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller turns off: I've got my controller rubber banded and charging yet it still turns off while i'm afk. Trying to stay in my friends lobby in sea of thieves but i've gotta make dinner and every time my controller...
  4. How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...: I can't seem to figure it out or find answer online. Do I have to re-paid it with my PC every time I turn on Bluetooth and the controller? PS: like Dualshock4 reconnects to my PC automatically...
  5. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  6. My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off: When I try to play with my controller wireless with batteries the controller buzzes when i have vibration off and i can only play wired fb17bba4-1d4f-427a-8ae0-15980fd8d618
  7. Xbox 1x Controller Getting Turned Off After Few Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1x Controller Getting Turned Off After Few Seconds: There is no problem in syncing with Xbox or MacBook but it gets powered off after a few secs. Batteries are fully charged and I checked the internet about this but couldn't find anything. Please...
  8. Headphones turn off my controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones turn off my controller: I recently bought a new pair of Nubwo N13 headphones, and a few seconds after i plug them into my controller (wireless) it turn off my controller completely. However my console is still up and...
  9. Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off: The batteries are new and it is connected I can do one movement before it turns off. Help? f036df9a-d7f4-4541-b4da-c4ccff0b82b2
  10. Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds: I've tried everything from restart, unplugging and factory resetting and can seem to stop my xbox one controller from turning off. It does work when plugged into a micro USB. This started after I...